• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I hate YouTube. They took down and muted all the Laid Back Camp music and finding certain extended stuff in good quality is hard like some music from SQ and all.

-------------------------------

In other news and to the few who have been following my writing like Wademan94 Wademan94 Lamperouge Lamperouge and MooMew64 MooMew64 been doing some stuff on my new story from a first person perspective. Have now done about four pages.

What started off as a story that was a bit of a tribute to anime like Violet Evergarden and Land of the Lustrous has now turned into something completely different.
Story is about a girl who from writing a story doesn't realise that she creators the first major war in her world generations later. All cause she had a series of dreams of a world that is hinted to be ours and some of the events that occur.

I really should bring a few more of you guys into the fold of keeping up with my work but creative writing isn't like art where it can be traced more easily.

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I hate YouTube. They took down and muted all the Laid Back Camp music and finding certain extended stuff in good quality is hard like some music from SQ and all.
Okay, first off: that really ****ing sucks.

Secondly...

In other news and to the few who have been following my writing like Wademan94 Wademan94 Lamperouge Lamperouge and MooMew64 MooMew64 been doing some stuff on my new story from a first person perspective. Have now done about four pages.

What started off as a story that was a bit of a tribute to anime like Violet Evergarden and Land of the Lustrous has now turned into something completely different.
Story is about a girl who from writing a story doesn't realise that she creators the first major war in her world generations later. All cause she had a series of dreams of a world that is hinted to be ours and some of the events that occur.

I really should bring a few more of you guys into the fold of keeping up with my work but creative writing isn't like art where it can be traced more easily.
Glad to hear that you've shifted this story into a much more unique direction. It sounds really interesting so far.

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Okay, first off: that really ****ing sucks.

Secondly...

Glad to hear that you've shifted this story into a much more unique direction. It sounds really interesting so far.
1. Yeah seems like another massive game/anime music purge has happened recently. Sony Music Entertainment and a few others at the forefront. They trying to force you into pissing into their buckets after all. This time even some music from more obscure games and stuff is gone.
I'm not using a paid service until something like Spotify has an endless loop function like in Smash Ultimate and having translated names, simple as that.

2. Yeah thought I could work it like that. And keep it in a loose shared universe idea as part of an endless world. Something like Discworld but humans only and like 10,000 times bigger.
Have the first story being a writer sounds nice enough.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
It just hit me that by this time next month we'll be able to play an official english release of the great ace attorney after a 6 year long wait.

People will be able to play the very best the 3DS Ace Attornies had to offer.

Dutch Raikuna

Not for me.

And that's because I bought the physical soundtracks months ago
Oh don't worry I did get the stuff.

There will be a day where the communities in them all will come back. I'd give it five years for it all to be at least half-way back to the way it was. Just..........aiming to make sure I rip-off a certain soundtrack once a certain sequel comes out this month since said developer will pick the bones of the internet clean.

Like man, this would be a lot more ok if the companies bloody learned foresight of the internet and kill the weeds before it grew.

I should go to bed soon. Getting snappy.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Phil Spencer has went on record that the only thing keeping them from making it is that they can’t find a developer to make it. You have to remember that KI3 was basically lightning in a bottle for both Double Helix and Iron Galaxy. No one else could probably live up to that aside from those two. Double Helix got bought by Amazon so that ain’t happening but I’m sure when Double Helix wraps up the projects their on Microsoft will jump at them to see if they’d be down to do KI4. Just gotta be patient is all. KI is happening, Maximilian Dood made sure of that, but Phil made it clear they need the right team to do it justice.
I just wish I could have some more to go on besides corporate double talk.

Also. MKvKI when?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom