• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
D

Deleted member

yknow, one of the things that definitely sucks about having autism is that I'm very sensitive to emotional stuff.

I see one negative thing about politics, climate change, really just about anything negative like a death or bad news turns my brain into "panic mode" and my mood is just ruined for the whole day. Like, "sick to the stomach" kinda panic, I guess. It's hard to describe the feeling.

the inverse is also kinda true: I can be all sunshine and rainbows with little holding me back under the right circumstances, so it's not all bad. negativity bias is a ***** though.

Last edited by a moderator:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
yknow, one of the things that definitely sucks about having autism is that I'm very sensitive to emotional stuff.

I see one negative thing about politics, climate change, really just about anything negative like a death or bad news turns my brain into "panic mode" and my mood is just ruined for the whole day. Like, "sick to the stomach" kinda panic, I guess. It's hard to describe the feeling.

the inverse is also kinda true: I can be all sunshine and rainbows with little holding me back under the right circumstances, so it's not all bad. negativity bias is a ***** though.
I kinda know how that feels. I pretty much don't care about many things, and some thing, if they are negative, I would rather not hear about them, especially stuff in the news.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Watching bits of Zombieland Saga (Two days to go til Season 2!) and this shot is perfect but wanna what could be better?

ZOMIAAANA.png

Replace it with Hank Hill.

I see one negative thing about politics, climate change, really just about anything negative like a death or bad news turns my brain into "panic mode" and my mood is just ruined for the whole day.

I've grown a bit insensitive to that. And probably cause of where I live but when you see a lot of cruelness in the world and it feels so alien to you. Even find a lot of things about stuff in the US and even across over in England I just don't get on that front like the flags.

For me it's more smaller things like a website change or a video takedown that annoys me more.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Hall of Fame shows are always emotional. Seeing the legends of the past be respected and all that...HAKAHWODGDOA

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
Nintendo sure loves Switch online battle royales
Now if only they kept the one I was actually good at.

Being Autistic Rules
I couldn't find any context for this, so I don't know if you're being genuine or attempting to slur someone by calling them Autistic.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
So I beat 2nd Bridge Level in Crash 1. It also sucked, and I did die a lot but it was easier, because I learned how to walk on the ropes. I died a lot because I couldn't position myself correctly.

But, I did perfect it, so I never have ti go back to that again.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
TLOU might have been a great game, but it really set back Triple A studios, because now all everyone wants to do is make interactive movies where you press the A button occasionally, while forgetting the part where the player actually has to interact with the enviroment.

It really ruined it because all people wanna do is make the same GOTY bait TPS game.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
TLOU might have been a great game, but it really set back Triple A studios, because now all everyone wants to do is make interactive movies where you press the A button occasionally, while forgetting the part where the player actually has to interact with the enviroment.

It really ruined it because all people wanna do is make the same GOTY bait TPS game.
Then there was the sequel.

But we don't speak of that...

Shroob

Sup?

And then there's Heavy Rain

Press X to Jaaaaaaaasooooooooooooon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom