• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Rivals of Aether is adding four workshop characters to the full game (on Steam and the Switch), and there's apparently a sequel in the works that uses 3D models.

Unfortunately, they didn't include the best workshop character:

Last edited:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
These pfps are what a scouter says about his power level great.

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I still don’t get why they’re being so button lipped about it. Xbox didn’t do that with the friggin Red Ring of Death. And that issue was 500 times worse!
Exactly. Xbox couldn't slide that problem under the rug if they wanted to.

Nintendo shouldn't be being so quite about the Joycon drift issue, but evidently it's still a small enough problem they're able to get away with doing so, at least in the short term. I just hope this doesn't make shoddy hardware into the norm for Nintendo going forward.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Exactly. Xbox couldn't slide that problem under the rug if they wanted to.

Nintendo shouldn't be being so quite about the Joycon drift issue, but evidently it's still a small enough problem they're able to get away with doing so, at least in the short term. I just hope this doesn't make shoddy hardware into the norm for Nintendo going forward.
Red ring of death cost Microsoft 1 billion dollars to fix. Nintendo’s offered to fix drift for free.

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
If I could move away from all the Dragon Ball-ness of today, I’ve been thinking: the Sonic fan base has a ton of adamant sects, and one I’m certain exists is made up of people who think Yuji Naka coming back could “save” the franchise. With the Balan Wonderworld disaster, I wonder if they’ve taken those words back...

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Final Fantasy has tons of annoying bosses. What’s the hardest boss in whatever game for those who have played it?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I can’t not read y’all comments without picturing the actual Dragon Ball characters saying it

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
OK. Maybe it's just me.... but like, from what I've understood of DragonBall, Super Saiyan God became his new base form and using his normal super saiyan abilities combined with it created Super Saiyan Blue (or Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan). But Goku had multiple levels of Super Saiyan form before that... so like... where's Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan 2 and 3 (I know 4 is non cannon now, but heck, that would be cool to see too).

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
OK. Maybe it's just me.... but like, from what I've understood of DragonBall, Super Saiyan God became his new base form and using his normal super saiyan abilities combined with it created Super Saiyan Blue (or Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan). But Goku had multiple levels of Super Saiyan form before that... so like... where's Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan 2 and 3 (I know 4 is non cannon now, but heck, that would be cool to see too).
I'm sure they'll be used at some point, but considering that Super Saiyan 3 drains a ton of energy, and Super Saiyan Blue also drains a ton of energy (maybe not as much as Super Saiyan 3, but enough that it was plot relevant in an earlier arc in Super), combining the two would likely create a transformation that's incredibly powerful but can only be used for a second before the user is completely exhausted/drained.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I'm sure they'll be used at some point, but considering that Super Saiyan 3 drains a ton of energy, and Super Saiyan Blue also drains a ton of energy (maybe not as much as Super Saiyan 3, but enough that it was plot relevant in an earlier arc in Super), combining the two would likely create a transformation that's incredibly powerful but can only be used for a second before the user is completely exhausted/drained.
You know what I want? A full animated officially licensed Goku vs. Superman story where the hour long fight causes Goku to unlock like five new super forms and he still looses before the two are forced to team up against something and do the fusion dance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom