• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Bruh the Godzilla vs Kong soundtrack is dog****

How you gonna do some top tier action so ****ing dirty like that? And after King of the Monsters had an awesome soundtrack no less.

D

Deleted member

Dragonboardz, huh? Gotta admit I don't know anything about Dragonball. I don't even know who that in my avatar is.

D

Deleted member

my phone case is slowly breaking apart and I don't have the money to replace it anytime soon :073:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Rivals of Aether has a Direct going on right now. It's mostly goofy, but so far, they've announced a documentary about the game's development, Dungeons of Aether (a roguelike spin-off), and rollback netcode being added to the game. There's at least two other announcements.

EDIT: And now there's a Rivals of Aether match where Twitch Chat controls one of the characters - that's going to end well! (they managed to get a draw)

EDIT 2: There's also a Creatures of Aether trailer, and four workshop characters are being added to Rivals of Aether (both the Switch and Steam versions) in 2021.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom