• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
SAKURAI CAT!

I REPEAT, SAKURAI CAT!
I swear to all of creation if someone thinks him posting his cat means something in Smash Bros they really need to get help. If it wasn't for some sickened obsessed fans he'd probably be doing more game essays and stuff.

Still miss his amazing write-up of Horizon Zero Dawn and BOTW a few years back.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
I swear to all of creation if someone thinks him posting his cat means something in Smash Bros they really need to get help. If it wasn't for some sickened obsessed fans he'd probably be doing more game essays and stuff.

Still miss his amazing write-up of Horizon Zero Dawn and BOTW a few years back.
Sakurai's cat for challenger pack 10

Roguewolf

Smash Lord
View attachment 305117

I am now a year older guys. It's the 26th now. I don't wanna be old.

Not that I'm doing anything on it except watch the Pokemon thing and play Persona 5 Strikers.
Happy birthday

do not mistake this wish as a sign of respect
You are too old for that

Edit:you can never be too careful the above is a joke

Last edited:

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
Calling it now, they’re not working on Sinnoh remakes so they can focus on Gen 9 to make up for Gen 8’s controveries...

... but fans will still complain and get something like “#SaveSinnoh” trending on Twitter or something like that.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I just finished editing together my Mewtwo montage! This time I edited in some jokes and memes here and there, but I only did it when it felt right so its not one of those over-edited montages full of screaming and the same overused jokes.

I'm honestly really proud of how it came out. Now to slap together a thumb nail for it.

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Also, the 3DS really is 10 years old.

Wow, uh...

Dang
It really doesn't feel like it when the last few releases for the console where a couple years ago.
Felt really sentimental when you hear the credits music for Persona Q2 for the first time, that was the last original 3DS title that wasn't like a remake or anything.

I really gotta get to coloring that 10th anniversary drawing i made for the console.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
If I'm honest I want Let's Go remakes of Gold and Silver. I know, I know. But I wasn't really a big fan of Gen 8.

It's got some nice pokemon but the story is bleh. Gameplay and visuals are bleh

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I swear, Final Fantasy 7 : Battle Royale read like a ****post, yet it's actually real.

What the actual ****.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
as usual the Ducktales episode was great...not ready to let go of this show

Status
Not open for further replies.