• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Tbh, it was kind of that already.

No other FF had a universe as big as FF7, even pre-remake.

It's just EVEN MORE of a cashcow now.
True, but now that its got two mobile games.

Square looking at cashin in on that gil!

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I feel so bad for those who are trying to avoid the leaks while peoples are talking about it right here, right now.

May you survive this crisis, folks.
True, but now that its got two mobile games.

Square looking at cashin in on that gil!
Think Before Crisis was also a mobile game too.

Square just decided to go "hold my beer" on their past self.

BIG D Was Taken

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
BIGD#791
I feel so bad for those who are trying to avoid the leaks while peoples are talking about it right here, right now.

May you survive this crisis, folks.

Think Before Crisis was also a mobile game too.

Square just decided to go "hold my beer" on their past self.
still haven't read the spoilers, surviving trought the storm

D

Deleted member

After playing Sunshine for a few hours, I think I just don’t really like it that much. The controls are really bugging me(especially how unprecise the movement is)

I’ll play it a bit longer and see if my mind changes as I experience more of the game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Holy **** that Pokémon leak is amazing if real, which it looks pretty convincing. The franchise just got so much more hype

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Diamond and Pearl Remakes:
-Artstyle is in a weird Chibi 3D
-Battles are the same as in Sword and Shield
-Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl are the names
-Developed by ILCA.Inc, not GF

Pokémon Legends Arceus
- Open World Pokemon Game released in 2022
-Set in feudal Sinnoh aka the past
-Developed by Game Freak
Well outside of Godzilla, ILCA have credits on some really damn good games and they just recently got the Monster Hunter Iceborne director on board
Obviously this means the Gen 4 remakes will entail attacking a power generator :4pacman:

Pokemon Legends sounds awesome but I need to see way more of it.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
  • It must be really painful for Wanda to relive her moments in the past especially what happened in Sokovia as Agatha is after how she created the hex which is all caused by her grief and loss of Vision.
  • I knew there was something really fishy about Tyler's footage in episode 5 when he framed Wanda for stealing Vision's body from the SWORD based when she never even took his body in the first place.
  • I wonder if Monica will come to Wanda's aid to fight against Agatha who is holding her children hostage?
  • Oh boy, so it seemed like Tyler's pretty much got what he wanted especially with the hex energy emitted off from the drone and he is using it to power his own creation of the a colourless version of the Vision. But doesn't all of what Tyler is doing is breaking the Sokovian Accords?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
If it's real, then they wouldn't screw it up because they aren't the ones developing the game
It’s 90 percent real, they leaked a bunch of additional screenshots straight from the page it’s going up on. It looks amazing though

D

Deleted member

I managed to take down a gym right before I got to school but I can’t put any pokemon into it because it’s off campus
003BA108-E4A7-4F73-B884-E051DB481E10.jpeg

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Such a good movie
I wish it felt more like a journey across arcade games, rather than sticking to Sugar Rush for most of the movie. Apparently they renamed it Sugar Rush for Japan, and it's obvious why beyond catering to Japan's kawaii culture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom