• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Jokes aside, I think Pokemon Sleep is just gonna be a small app like that one weird Pokemon "brushing your teeth" app was: a small incentive to get healthier. I doubt AR technology is advanced enough to do the kinds of things you would think an app called "Pokemon Sleep" would do, not to mention how unnecessary that would be in the first place.

Last edited by a moderator:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Ok...... I gotta figure out a way to tie my current obsession into Pokémon....

Who would win in a fight? Joker with one of every useable Persona in Persona 5 Royal, or Red with a completed Kanto Poké Dex?

D

Deleted member

Ok...... I gotta figure out a way to tie my current obsession into Pokémon....

Who would win in a fight? Joker with one of every useable Persona in Persona 5 Royal, or Red with a completed Kanto Poké Dex?
Does Red like, get to use every Pokemon in the dex, or is still held back by the 6 Pokemon restriction?

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Anyone watch Death Battle? From Rooster Teeth? I don't know if this has been discussed yet, but this year's season of Death Battle is starting off with Yoda from Star Wars vs. King Mickey Mouse from Kingdom Hearts, in case anyone is interested.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
How about the Kanto dex, but any Pokémon with a mega evolution or gigantimax form is able to do so.
That's still not really much because the Kanto Dex is pretty weak. Maybe Mega Mewtwo might do something. Idk. Don't really have intentions of playing Persona.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Finished up another Spider-Man drawing. This one has a LOT of variations, all references to different Spider-Man costumes. They're all Peter Parker, basically in different fighting game color swaps. Here's the first 4. I'll post a chunk of them on NG soon.

Most of the first set is obvious to get even if you aren't a huge Marvel fan.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I was thinking about the rugrats reboot and just realized that, Kinmy and Kira by extension don’t seem to be present.

Which why would they leave her out? Sure she came later in the original but became a staple character. Chuckle deserves a happy family.

More importantly though. Where the hell is dill?

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Interestingly, I think Sinnoh and Kalos both have the same issues, with being kinda large yet empty and boring worlds that, tbh, is a step down from the more sprawling and robust world that came before it.

The main difference is that Sinnoh got an enhanced version that fixed that, whereas Kalos is still empty and boring.
It's funny, for as much praise as Sinnoh gets, it does share a number of the same issues we complain about with SwSh and XY in DP such as the poor pacing, while also having a few of it's own like the slow gameplay and terrible dex. If the situations were reversed and DP didn't get a enhanced version while XY did, we probably would be a lot harder on Sinnoh, but Platinum really brought it up and shown the best that the region could be.

I was around the same level iirc. Like, I legit didn't have trouble with either of them.
It's funny how different our experiences were, you had no trouble, but they destroyed me. Ghetsis' Hydreigon in particular felt like it had an answer for every Pokemon I had.

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I was thinking about the rugrats reboot and just realized that, Kinmy and Kira by extension don’t seem to be present.

Which why would they leave her out? Sure she came later in the original but became a staple character. Chuckle deserves a happy family.

More importantly though. Where the hell is dill?
You see, the remake is actually more of a pseudo-sequel where certain characters (like Kinmy, Kira, and Dill) know the events of the original, and thus use their knowledge to prevent the same events from happening so they can achieve their goal. You see, at the end of- oh wait, wrong remake.

Oops.

Reactions: Z25

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
D

Deleted member

Wtf? That's ****ing cool as hell!
The issue lies in wheter or not these will be Godzilla skins or entirely new cards like the Walking Dead Secret Lair...

Personally I don’t care too much but I would much prefer having cards that have “regular” mtg counterparts rather than 100% cards that I don’t care about that I have to run in decks that are synergistic with them.

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
Paper Mario discourse is so funny, we're at the point where people are trying to bring back the idea of Super being a bad game and TTYD being the last good one.

And by funny, I mean I hate this fanbase.
That applies to a lot of fandoms, actually. The fact that some of them are going through similar identity crises (especially Sonic) just furthers that sort of point.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Why does Bulbapedia have articles on shipping humans with Pokemon.

Why

I'll take having to hear a million different arguments about which traveling partner Ash "belongs" with over anything that file name implies.
Oh, Pokemon shipping doesn't stop at just the partners.

I'll leave it at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom