• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Oh, Z25 Z25 Kelios posted this
Thoughts? Just a wishlist or something more?

D

Deleted member

Wait, Pokemon ISN'T leaking?
Something's not right here...
Considering this is the 25th anniversary I'd wager they are gonna be tight lipped on what the presentation actually is.

It's only 1 day away anyway, odds are that leaking stuff about it is just not worth risking your job over.

Going by the google translated tweet it's a bingo card list of sorts.

So it's not a leak.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Considering this is the 25th anniversary I'd wager they are gonna be tight lipped on what the presentation actually is.

It's only 1 day away anyway, odds are that leaking stuff about it is just not worth risking your job over.

Going by the google translated tweet it's a bingo card list of sorts.

So it's not a leak.
I'd agree, but the man is a known insider.

But I do think it's just predictions, nothing more

D

Deleted member

In other words we have no leaks and only know of the most obvious thing possible:
A leak account deciding not to leak things. Seems legit.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
I'm gonna say something blasphemous but...

I'm kind of looking forward to more Pokémon Unite information, I like the look of the gameplay so far, And I like MOBA's and I like Pokémon so this is an interesting combination for me.

But Please god I hope there is more than just that.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Heard about the Pokemon Presents. 20 minutes is interesting.

Regardless I'm meh about it as long as Diamond/Remakes are announced as more interested in the State of Play tonight and the Pyra/Mythra showcase. Just really hoping for FFXVI/Tales of Arise news right now.

A leak account deciding not to leak things. Seems legit.
"I could tell you all the secrets...............but I'll not."

Sounds about right for wanna be leakers.

Last edited:

Roguewolf

Smash Lord
I'm gonna say something blasphemous but...

I'm kind of looking forward to more Pokémon Unite information, I like the look of the gameplay so far, And I like MOBA's and I like Pokémon so this is an interesting combination for me.

But Please god I hope there is more than just that.
Chimchar...burn him at the stake

Not hoping for sinnoh is sinning

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Chimchar...burn him at the stake

Not hoping for sinnoh is sinning
Woah woah woah... I never said I didn't want Sinnoh, I really want Gen 4 Remakes. I was just saying how I'm not opposed to Pokemon Unite, I would be disappointed if new got no news on a Gen 4 Remake believe me.

I would never disrespect our Monke God

D

Deleted member

Honestly, with the pokemon presentation going live in the morning tomorrow it wouldn't surprise me if there just isn't anyone leaking anything to these big leak outlets. leaking is a pretty big deal; would you really risk your job over something everyone's gonna know the details of tomorrow morning? Some might, but I imagine the answer is a resounding no.

Roguewolf

Smash Lord
Woah woah woah... I never said I didn't want Sinnoh, I really want Gen 4 Remakes. I was just saying how I'm not opposed to Pokemon Unite, I would be disappointed if new got no news on a Gen 4 Remake believe me.

I would never disrespect our Monke God

Uh huh going back on your words when pressured with burning at the stake

only witches are scared of fire as we all know
Nice try heathen

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Probably a wish list. I don’t follow his tweets as much since they all need to be translated and google doesn’t always translate well, but I am pretty sure he was calling shinnoh remakes the other day

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Pokemon is the third best-selling game franchise ever. It is not the most ubitiquous RPG franchise though.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Man I love the world of Persona 5! And I LOVE Strikers! Man please bring Royal to switch! I need to play it! (I have a ps4 but RPGs are portable games to me. Yao you can carry it around and make a little progress any time you have a moment)

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Regardless of what happens tomorrow I'm not expecting a big jump for Pokemon in the same way Smash Bros, Zelda, Fire Emblem and Mario etc for the Switch.

Just think the series needs to just strip back to basics in the understanding of battles and realise that it's audience are not idiots anymore. Some of those that would be at the young age play shooters instead.

I'm probably getting the Diamond/Pearl remakes regardless.

Edit: While is very unlikely..........a new Pokémon Stage for Smash would be nice.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Oh yeah Pokémon sleep is a thing. That probably shows up tomorrow.

Also we probably hear about why they moved in with Nintendo
tbh I kinda forget Pokemon Sleep existed.

It'll probably be like Pokemon Go again where they don't show anything until the very last second.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Edit: While is very unlikely..........a new Pokémon Stage for Smash would be nice.
I hate that there isn't.

Hell i would take a Pokefloats 2 with Gamesfreaks "new and improved" models.

Man I love the world of Persona 5! And I LOVE Strikers! Man please bring Royal to switch! I need to play it! (I have a ps4 but RPGs are portable games to me. Yao you can carry it around and make a little progress any time you have a moment)
The game feels even better when you've actually played the previous Persona 5 games and have gotten used to these characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom