• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Fair point. I just hope the new cast doesn’t suck, and that they don’t make the cast sound too juvenile.
you think they're gonna cast steve urkel again or something? don't know how much you can go to make it juvenile

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I doubt they'll be bad: Sega's been pretty good with casting with their games in recent years, it's just gonna be an adjustment period.
An adjustment period that didn’t need to happen imo. Grumbling about it won’t change anything, but these new guys can not expect to just waltz in and expect a warm reception automatically. They have HUGE shoes to fill and they better fill it quick.

Also. Please do NOT go back to the Shonen tone of the Dreamcast-Unleashed era. To use an ironic example, shoot for something like the DuckTales reboot where you can have your serious moments but can still wink at the camera.

osby

Smash Obsessed
An adjustment period that didn’t need to happen imo. Grumbling about it won’t change anything, but these new guys can not expect to just waltz in and expect a warm reception automatically. They have HUGE shoes to fill and they better fill it quick.

Also. Please do NOT go back to the Shonen tone of the Dreamcast-Unleashed era. To use an ironic example, shoot for something like the DuckTales reboot where you can have your serious moments but can still wink at the camera.
You keep using "shounen tone" to talk about Sonic and I have no idea what it means and why it's a bad thing.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Sonic was never really that dark, honestly. Having serious moments doesn't make something "dark", it just means that the stakes were higher in those games.

Like, real talk? SA1 and 2 had a bunch of goofy moments. Sonic is a family friendly series primarily aimed at kids, it's just that the older games' writing didn't talk down to kids and gave 'em a bit more credit in what concepts they could understand. This is especially true for Unleashed.

Last edited:

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Bowser's Fury Leaked

The final boss fight is pretty damn cool. Probably one of the best Mario boss fights period.

It gets CRAZY. The power-up storage does take away fron the difficulty though but anyone can simply not use them

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Oh look I went and made a montage.

Honestly I had even more water gun clips to use, but I didn't want to make the video last three centuries.
Who would win?

1) A Super SOLDIER fused with a lovecraft-like creature who also have control over the the Lifestream

or

2) one tiny turle boy

Good stuff btw.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Got a haircut & my beard done.

Finally, i'm free from my messy beard.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
There’s a lot more wholesome Among Us art than I imagined

D

Deleted member

I'm hoping we're not cleaning today so I can actually work on video ideas I have but knowing my mom we're gonna clean both today and tomorrow for practically the entire day -_-

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
so much filler from the 2003 show

but more importantly...I want more WandaVision. Been a whole ass day since the last episode dropped...6 days to go and the wait hurts

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
thank you Paramount Plus for doing better than that sicko mode bull**** pulled

also SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64 this is as much 03 action you’re gonna get

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Welp no liked my very late night rants about copyright and stuff. I can't even remember what I did anyways.

I want to clean my room and stuff but my house is asleep at 3pm.

Switch time bois!

D

Deleted member

i’ve taught a few of my birds to jump on my head when I get close to them and it’s hilarious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom