• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
thank you Paramount Plus for doing better than that sicko mode bull**** pulled

also SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64 this is as much 03 action you’re gonna get
Also, just for the record. All I want is for the 03 series to get a complete home media release (along with the turtles forever directors cut. Don’t even care if it’s redubbed or not). Like, you can buy all of Next friggin Mutation on DVD (I know, I just did). Having the 03 team involved in some sort of big turtle multiverse collaboration would also be nice, but I’m not gonna demand it or anything. Specially since 03 isn’t exactly my favorite Turtles incarnation.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Finally sorted out my chests. Feels good.
View attachment 302088
Now to fancy this room up a tad.
Here's my River Disc base with my tiny storage.
It's not great. But it works. Yes there's a floating chest, and until Casper let's it go, it will remain there.

If you were to look behind me, there's a glass wall that allows me to look into my semi artificial river that allows me to see passing fish and drowned.

The world has a limited size at the moment so I don't go blasting off into the nether and dying like I always do. Just want to enjoy this game for now. I'll deal with that other **** when I'm ready to suffer because I have the worst luck in the nether.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Trying to look up Demon Slayer's OP.

Finds it taken down for some reason, same with a few others. Licensing and uptight corporate asswipes can go jump with all this.

Me who has at the same time found out I can record OPs via Crunchyroll and Windows 10 Game Bar.

View attachment 302065

Edit: It's Sony Japan. Notorious *****.
Yeah, I tried to look up Gurenge a few nights ago and was annoyed to find it not there anymore. Really don't understand the need to block anime openings when, like you said, they can serve as pretty effective ways to get people to watch the show.

D

Deleted member

I wish I could play Minecraft but my computer is a potato and can barely run Minecraft without making it look like **** tbh

need to save up for some more ram

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Just give it a few years.
I've given them 11 years...and the funny thing is that 03 Leo pops up simply because he's the only Leo available. Rise is...on life support...87 Leo isn't allowed to be used cause copyright purposes, and 2012 Leo is currently exclusive to Hulu and Pluto
Also, just for the record. All I want is for the 03 series to get a complete home media release (along with the turtles forever directors cut. Don’t even care if it’s redubbed or not). Like, you can buy all of Next friggin Mutation on DVD (I know, I just did). Having the 03 team involved in some sort of big turtle multiverse collaboration would also be nice, but I’m not gonna demand it or anything. Specially since 03 isn’t exactly my favorite Turtles incarnation.
so far the best they got is the full series being available digitally and streaming wise. Both Nick and Funimation were very bad at giving them physical releases...show still isn't done

and even worse is how Nick doesn't do HD releases for any of their shows with Avatar and Korra being the legit only exceptions...not even Spongebob has an HD series release on DVD

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Yeah, I tried to look up Gurenge a few nights ago and was annoyed to find it not there anymore. Really don't understand the need to block anime openings when, like you said, they can serve as pretty effective ways to get people to watch the show.
Windows 10 Game Bar, record on Crunchyroll. Done.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I've given them 11 years...and the funny thing is that 03 Leo pops up simply because he's the only Leo available. Rise is...on life support...87 Leo isn't allowed to be used cause copyright purposes, and 2012 Leo is currently exclusive to Hulu and Pluto

so far the best they got is the full series being available digitally and streaming wise. Both Nick and Funimation were very bad at giving them physical releases...show still isn't done

and even worse is how Nick doesn't do HD releases for any of their shows with Avatar and Korra being the legit only exceptions...not even Spongebob has an HD series release on DVD
Just wait until the 03 show is about as old as the 80s show was in 2012 and then 03 will be nostalgicly profitable.

Until then, when I get to it in my binge I will watch the 03 series on YouTube and not give them any of my money.

And what streaming services is 03 on? It doesn’t appear to be on any from my research and iTunes and the like only have the first 3 seasons.

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Just wait until the 03 show is about as old as the 80s show was in 2012 and then 03 will be nostalgicly profitable.

Until then, when I get to it in my binge I will watch the 03 series on YouTube and not give them any of my money.

And what streaming services is 03 on? It doesn’t appear to be on any from my research and iTunes and the like only have the first 3 seasons.
CBS All Access...soon to become Paramount Plus next month

also 2012 managed to become nostalgic and they’re only 8 years old currently...of course that Nick money helps

unrelated, but to this day I still wish TMNT 2012 and Korra got to air on tv together and at the same time for an hourly Saturday Morning or Friday Night block of awesomeness
I ask the same thing about most of his posts, TBH.
that just means I’m doing my unpaying job correctly, so thank you
F5BC69F9-2225-40B0-9906-1544B4AAADD0.gif

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Daisy is better than Peach
Daisy is equal to Pauline (excellent mayor, GOATED ex, and bomb ass singer) and Rosalina (galactic mother with a motivational origin story) for her loyalty to Luigi, perfect Orange hair, dank memes, screaming abilities, overall cuteness, can put fear into the eyes of Bowser, and...the fact that she’s Daisy

this is my cold take

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Ra's al Ghul and Thanos (MCU) teaming up in a nutshell.

Ra's al Ghul: You idiot! When I said half I meant of humanity! Not all life on earth including the flora!
Thanos (MCU): But everything needs to be perfectly balanced. As all things should be.
Ra's al Ghul: Groans You're delusional! Insufferable! I knew teaming up with you was a terrible idea. Look at this! Look at this! Now the entire ecosystem is collapsing thanks to you! Many species going extinct at a faster rate all because you misinterpreted what I meant!

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
So the old Crash rumor
This one right here. Says Crash will get in this year according to the five year plan. So far, nobody said it was fake, and on top of that, some insiders claim that it's real.

What do you think? Real? Or another CacoMallow?
While I personally do view Crash as a super viable contender (especially after Steve), I don't put too much stock in this one. We've had zero insider knowledge outside Banjo and Hero for DLC so far, and from what I've heard the sources on this document are kinda sus. Like, the document detailing Crash's games have been around for a while as far as I know, but didn't the Smash stuff only just become known like, three months or so ago? And from a random Twitter source as well? It just seems a bit too convenient.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom