• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Malo Mart

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-1387-2642-0613
Morshu has made it to our dimanision:

For those of you who don't know who he is, he's the shopkeeper in the Zelda CDI game Link the Faces of Evil.
Lmao, I have to mention he's a friend of mine on the Star Road discord server and an ex-Smashboards user. Say hi to Ze Diglett Ze Diglett .

I'm still surprised by how much it blew up, but then again it's morshu in reol loife

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Lmao, I have to mention he's a friend of mine on the Star Road discord server and an ex-Smashboards user. Say hi to Ze Diglett Ze Diglett .

I'm still surprised by how much it blew up, but then again it's morshu in reol loife
Holy ****! I remember seeing that Jesus Plant avatar in the Geno thread. That was him? Wow! What a small world.

Malo Mart

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-1387-2642-0613

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605

I remember seeing him around too. You really do find people you know all over the internet.

Oracle Link

Smash Master
Boomers: I hate my wife
Millennials: I hate my life
Gen Z:
View attachment 297018
Weird im Gen Z and "i hate my Life" is a regular part of my Humor because having no Family or Friends on Christmas (its celebrated on the Evening of 24th in germany) is pretty Bad also (because 20) i forgot to buy stuff before 14:00 (i guess) so yeah i needed to buy stuff in the F****** Tankstelle (im to lazy to translate it into English its the Car fuel Place)

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Yeah, right??? It's crazy how it goes lol.
Crazy story y'all might not believe: But 3 of my uncles' friends who all live in Dallas, Texas all went to Ireland without each other or at least one of them didn't without the other 2 since the 2 are married. They didn't know they were all in Ireland yet they bumped into each other in a restaurant over there. Crazy isn't it.

Malo Mart

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-1387-2642-0613
Crazy story y'all might not believe: But 3 of my uncles' friends who all live in Dallas, Texas all went to Ireland without each other or at least one of them didn't without the other 2 since the 2 are married. They didn't know they were all in Ireland yet they bumped into each other in a restaurant over there. Crazy isn't it.
That sure is a crazy story, lol! It might've felt good seeing each other so far away with no planning. It also kinda reminds me of how my father once encountered with an old friend of his in a trip to England by accident long ago, or something like that.

These stories aren't even that uncommon, and that's the craziest part.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
New Balan Wonderworld gameplay:

It is a Showcase of a recently unveiled costume.

XD I myself have been waiting MONTHS for them to finally show this one! <3 When I first laid my eyes on the gorgeously elegant design I fell in love for this fluffy lady! I also hope they show the chapter story tomorrow (that I hope includes the shy girl that this form belongs to).

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
XD I myself have been waiting MONTHS for them to finally show this one! <3 When I first laid my eyes on the gorgeously elegant design I fell in love for this fluffy lady! I also hope they show the chapter story tomorrow (that I hope includes the shy girl that this form belongs to).
Looks like the ice-type variant of Blaziken

D

Deleted member

So my christmas presents this year have ended up being:
FF7/8
Kingdom hearts Melody of Memory
Super Mario Oddisey
Ghost of tsushima.

One of these things is not like the other.
SUPAH MARIO ODDYESSSSSSEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
IT'S TIME TO JUMP UP IN THE AIIIIIIIIIIRRRRR

Last edited by a moderator:

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Holiday season Smash DLC art.

This was the one from last year.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Well guys, it's that time of year again to listen to Kremling Bells:

♪♪Kremling crew: Ohhhhhhh:beezo::beezo::beezo: Kremling bells, Kremling bells! Ring for the Kremling crew! Oh, what fun it is to ride upon the ocean blue! Hey! Kremling bells, Kremling bells! Ring for King K. Rool! Oh, what fun it is to ride upon the ocean blue!

:ultkrool:: Can't stop the rock of the Kremling Karol! Good times rolling like a wooden barrel! Now let us sing that holiday shanty! Everyone hail to the Christmas king! Oh, lighten up, everybody! And no complaining, or you're walking the plank! On the Gangplank Galleon! Going to throw some coal, at some meddling Kongs! Bells strung on the bow, ring over the sea! What fun it is, to ride and go on a sailing ship with me!

Kremling crew: Ring ding-a-ling, it's the Kremling Karol! Ring ding-a-ling, it's the Kremling Karol! Ring ding-a-ling, it's the Karol we shall sing!

:ultkrool:: That's right, boys! Sing, sing the Karol!

Kremling crew: Ring ding-aling it's the Kremling Karol! Ring ding-a-ling it's the Kremling Karol! Ring ding-aling it's the Karol of the Kremling crew!

:ultkrool:: You can't hope, to match my cheer! It's the merriest time of year!

Kremling crew: Kremling bells, Kremling bells! Ring for the Kremling crew! Oh, what fun it is to ride upon the ocean blue! Hey! Kremling bells, Kremling bells! Ring for King K. Rool!

:ultkrool:: And now for a little K. Rool touch!

Kremling crew: Oh, what fun it is to ride, upon the ocean blue!

:ultkrool:: On this old Karol!

Kremling crew: Kremling bells, Kremling bells! Ring for the Kremling crew! Oh what fun it is to ride upon the ocean blue! Hey! Kremling bells, Kremling bells! Ring for King K. Rool! Oh what fun it is to ride upon the ocean blue!

:ultkrool:: Ready already, let's load the sleigh! Raise the anchor, we'll away! Bells on bobtails ring-a-ling! Like ding-DONG-ding-DONG! You need a Karol, Karol, Karol, a song! You ought to see me play my music, you gotta follow along! You got it!

Kremling Crew: Ring ding-a-ling, it's the Kremling Karol! Ring ding-a-ling it's the Kremling Karol! Ring ding-a-ling it's the Karol of the Kremling crew!

:ultkrool:: Now the evil switch to three!

Kremling crew: Hark how the king, want's us to sing! Can't face his power! His finest hour!

:ultkrool:: Everybody sing with me! Modulate to a new key!

Kremling crew: Christmas is here! Bringing good cheer! to old and new!! To Kremling crew! Ding-DONG! Ding-DONG!

:ultkrool:: Excellent singing, my hearty crew! Now it's time to make some merry mischief!

Krusha: But captain, that's not what Chirstmas is all about. Christmas is about kindness and the spirit of giving!

:ultkrool:: And you are giving me a headache, Krusha!♪♪

Malo Mart

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-1387-2642-0613
Figured I'd share this since everyone was dropping theirs. Kinda surprised by how much Switch I played this year given how fed up I've been with nintendo, especially in the latter half of the year

number-of-hours.jpg
20201224_143201.jpg
most-played-games.jpg
most-active.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
A Caleb Padoru.

Truly a cursed christmas.

Edit: yall need to appreciate boomer shooter memes more.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
yknow when I watched gameplay of the original game I completely glossed over this gem
It’s one of my favorite moments because of how much of a twist it adds to the plot of the case it’s from. It changes literally everything lol.

D

Deleted member

It’s one of my favorite moments because of how much of a twist it adds to the plot of the case it’s from. It changes literally everything lol.
I mean you can say that about the main plot twist moment of every case, Ace Attorney or no

Reactions: Z25

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I mean you can say that about the main plot twist moment of every case, Ace Attorney or no
True but the setting and how this sets up the realization for a lot more lore in the series( especially if you play the edgeworth games), as well as being just a funny line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom