• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Had to wake up early for a dentist appointment this morning, then I had to work a little overtime at work witha sore mouth. It's been a long day.

I'm really looking forward to having Christmas off in a couple days. I don't have any big plans and won't be seeing any familiy thanks to Covid, but it'll be nice to have an extra day to laze about and play video games.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
guess I’m back to being a Nintendo/PlayStation gamer for the rest of my life

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Oh ****, I just heard that FighterZ got Baby.

Edit: AND SSJ4 Gogeta? Hell yeah

Last edited:

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Well the N update for Masters just came out and holy crap is the new Route 10 remix fantastic.

Almost reminds me of my trips to see the Symphonic Evolutions concert. I hope it'll return for the 25th anniversary next year.

Reactions: Z25

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Had a dream where Fall Guys and Final Fantasy XIII trilogy was announced for Switch. That's not unrealistic I suppose.

Today's plan is probably a walk and more Persona 5 Royal.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Just finished the TS!Underswap demo...

Oh man....

Wasn't expecting all those FEELS!!

I'm so glad I played it instead of watching someone else first, 'cuz if you don't know, it took a LONG time for me to play Undertale start to finish. I was in the fanbase for very long & knew alot about the game. Which meant that when I FINALLY did everything on my own, while it was still really enjoyable, it didn't hit the same string as it probably did for some peoples.

Here tho? Yeah, while some moment are familiars, there's so many new stuff done with the old casts, that it just make you forget that you're even playing a fangame at time (the addition of the journal that record the enemies you fought, sidequest you're doing/finished & collectible you got is nothing short of BRIIIILLIANT)! The new characters are also quite quirky & fit right in with the others, tho as of now, they're not the most important, not that it make them bad in the slightest.

Finally, 3 things:

1)I need that OST

2) Waiting the full game is gonna be suffering, just like Deltarune.

3)Look at how cute Chara is here!

AAAWWWW, MY LITTLE HEART!!

I love it, I really love it.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Just finished the TS!Underswap demo...

Oh man....

Wasn't expecting all those FEELS!!

I'm so glad I played it instead of watching someone else first, 'cuz if you don't know, it took a LONG time for me to play Undertale start to finish. I was in the fanbase for very long & knew alot about the game. Which meant that when I FINALLY did everything on my own, while it was still really enjoyable, it didn't hit the same string as it probably did for some peoples.

Here tho? Yeah, while some moment are familiars, there's so many new stuff done with the old casts, that it just make you forget that you're even playing a fangame at time (the addition of the journal that record the enemies you fought, sidequest you're doing/finished & collectible you got is nothing short of BRIIIILLIANT)! The new characters are also quite quirky & fit right in with the others, tho as of now, they're not the most important, not that it make them bad in the slightest.

Finally, 3 things:

1)I need that OST

2) Waiting the full game is gonna be suffering, just like Deltarune.

3)Look at how cute Chara is here!

AAAWWWW, MY LITTLE HEART!!

I love it, I really love it.
I don't know a whole lot about this fangame, but wow they've mimicked Toby's style very well. Major props there.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I don't know a whole lot about this fangame, but wow they've mimicked Toby's style very well. Major props there.
Oh yeah, the sprites work in this game is some goooooooooooood ****, I tell ya.

The Battle sprites in particular are animated REALLY well, lots of motions & personality.

If you're fan of that stuff, TS!Underswap is made for you.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Finally got a 3 star rating on my island in Animal Crossing NH, meaning KK will be paying the island a visit.

Took way longer than it should of, but yeah. Finally.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
It's finally no longer snowing but the wind is still heavy.

That's winter for ya.

But that said it's Christmas Eve! Despite everything that has gone on this year hope everyone is in the spirit not letting things damper them!

D

Deleted member

It's finally no longer snowing but the wind is still heavy.

That's winter for ya.

But that said it's Christmas Eve! Despite everything that has gone on this year hope everyone is in the spirit not letting things damper them!
It was supposed to snow last night here but we didn't get anything -_-
I wanted it to feel more like christmas dammit

Last edited by a moderator:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Spending my Christmas with my dad and our dogs at his place. Probably gonna watch some Christmas movies and lay low. Definitely gonna be having a nice cup of hot cocoa with marshmallows.

Tomorrow after opening presents and relaxing, we're gonna take the dogs out to run around and for a nice walk.

New Years Eve, gonna be at my place, order some pizza and have a double feature of the two Guardians films. My cousin might join us.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

one christmas eve tradition is we(as in the entire family)buy each other gifts and hand them out today so I’m excited for that

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
OK. Opinion question time. If SEGA had jumped on the bandwagon and made a Smash Clone for the SEGA Saturn, what franchises do you think they would have prioritized including?
I feel like it would depend on what point they made it in during the Sega Saturn's lifespan. If it was like Smash, where it focused more on the previous console generation (since that's what's tried and tested, as opposed to being new franchises where they aren't sure how well they'll do), my guess would be...

-Sonic
-Golden Axe
-Streets of Rage
-Virtua Fighter
-Phantasy Star
-Alex Kidd
-Panzer Dragoon
-Shining Force
-Sakura Wars

...and, of course, Segata Sanshiro would have to be in there, either as a playable character or the final boss.

EDIT: here's my take on a roster:

Much like Smash Bros., the characters on the outer edge (Tails, Segata Sanshiro, Keil Fluge from Panzer Dragoon, and Hornet) would be unlockable. In this case, I'm not sure if Eggman/Robotnik, Dark Falz from Phantasy Star, or an original character would be the final boss.

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791

In order;
Regular Psycho Rangers Zombie Force
  • Red Vampire Ranger
  • Pink Mummy Ranger
  • White Skeleton Ranger
  • Blue Ghost Ranger
  • Black Gorgon Ranger
  • Green Franken Ranger
  • Silver Werewolf Ranger
  • Gold Hydra Ranger
Super Battle Mode
  • Super Lich Red
  • Super Lich Pink
  • Super Lich White
  • Super Lich Blue
  • Super Lich Black
  • Kai Lightning Green
  • Shining Moon Silver
  • Tyrant Ultra Gold
They each have actual Kanji too, as it's a parody of Power Rangers Samurai.
  • Shadow
  • Life
  • Bone
  • Phantom
  • Rock
  • Lightning
  • Wolf
  • Dragon
Took a while to finish up each detail too. Especially as I hadn't taken the time to make the legs symmetrical earlier, so.

On another note, I am loving having Paint.net~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom