• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Y'know, I don't really dislike a whole lot of people who use this site but that one guy on the front page is something else.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Saying the bird deserved death seems the opposite of fair tbf
Not in this situation. Rest of the Champions I could sympathize with...especially Mipha...but that bootleg Falco...nah **** him
Y'know, I don't really dislike a whole lot of people who use this site but that one guy on the front page is something else.
you talking **** bout yourself¿

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Man, I wish Darkstalkers got the love it deserved. I just love the setting and concept of it given my love for mythology and cryptids.
Darkstalkers does have a very interesting backstories for their characters. But other than that, I do hope one day Capcom will bring them back from the dead along with their other dormant fighting IPs such as Rival Schools, Power Stone, Star Gladiator etc.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Something I saw bought up is that the capcom probably means no smash rep from them. Because there’s no emails or anything else implying a smash deal. There might still be one but who knows. It’s interesting to think about though.

Shroob

Sup?
You only know that fun fact because Persona 5 itself brings it up in one of the school test I bet lol

Bold of you to assume I own a PS4 to even play P5 lol.

It's more that Japan LOVES shoving these 3 names into specific archetypes of characters in various loosely-"Detective" works.

Sherlock Holmes: The Detective
Arsene: The "Gentleman thief"
Moriarty: The evil professor criminal head
But what if

We took the UBERS

AND PUSHED THEM SOMEWHERE ELSE?!(OU).

Seriously why the **** is Zamazenta Crowned up for an OU suspect test.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
D

Deleted member

I did not know that character was from Avatar: The Last Airbender.

I thought it was an anime character. 😄

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
You ever have one of those days where you just feel empty and glum for no particular reason? Kinda going through that spell right now.

Gonna take a shower to refresh and hopefully get my mind back in the right place.

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I'm just now realizing that the plot of Digimon adventure Last evolution doesn't really make sense.

In the movie it says that only children can have Digimon and that when you've grown up the Digimon your friends with disappear.

This doesn't make sense because one of the villains from Adventure 02 was a grown man who got a Digimon at the end of the series.

And both of Tai's love interests got the shaft in this movie. Which I find hilarious honestly.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Puyo Puyo Tetris 2 is also getting a season pass.

What makes it different from its competition is it is FREE!

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
You ever have one of those days where you just feel empty and glum for no particular reason? Kinda going through that spell right now.

Gonna take a shower to refresh and hopefully get my mind back in the right place.
Yeah, I really do.

Also been in a panic most of the day after feeling like my doctor's overlooked something important regarding my heart. Didn't know teeth issues can lead to heart issues. Forgot the other month before all this I had the news where I had to get a few teeth pulled out they are heavily damaged. Now I find out bacteria there can spread to the heart.

On the bright side been doing a lot of good reading and ate a good meal.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
You only know that fun fact because Persona 5 itself brings it up in one of the school test I bet lol
unrelated, but I always cheat during every single School question needing to be answered...and I’m not ashamed of it
WHY?
Why does this make far too much sense?
Toph is unreasonably matured and well mannered...also she can scream like a hella manly manned man

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I did not know that character was from Avatar: The Last Airbender.

I thought it was an anime character. 😄
There was at least two posts telling you where she was from. Myself included.

But yeah, don’t listen to Potato Harvey, check out the show for yourself. I wouldn’t be able to sing its praises enough.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Puyo Puyo Tetris 2 is just a reminder that I'm still waiting for a new Dr. Mario game for Switch.

I can't live on the NES version forever.

Last edited:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304

Going for a walk can help as well.

People underestimate how good it is to just do even a little bit of activity.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Would now be a bad time to say I've never seen Avatar?
You're fine, man. I didn't first watch the show until I was 21. Senior in college.

But hey, I'd say it's worth it. It's definitely become one of my favorite animated shows, and if you're looking for an all-around solid action-adventure comedy, ATLA is a good place to look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom