• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Now I feel like ranting, but I already did on the last page, so I won't do it for longer.

Last edited by a moderator:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Seems like Capcom is gonna be getting its own giga-leak...
The great Ace attorney is actually coming back? It looks to be Japan only but if there’s an English translation there that’s going to be big. I played the non official one and it wasn’t to bad, I hear the sequel is better though.

Also if we can get this, then please re-release the Miles Edgeworth games. The sequel is easily the best or second best game in the franchise imo.

Also if they are going that big, can Phoenix join smash to?
Stop hurting yourself.
I wish I could but I’m to far into now to quit lol. I just want the worst hunt to be over so I can do more fun and easier ones.

Shroob

Sup?
Gotta love how Zygarde(Regular form) went from

"Wow, this 'mon is garbo, Borderline tier at best"

to

"Holy **** it's destroying OU Ubers plz..."

Gen 8's meta is.....****ed

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Gotta love how Zygarde(Regular form) went from

"Wow, this 'mon is garbo, Borderline tier at best"

to

"Holy **** it's destroying OU Ubers plz..."

Gen 8's meta is.....****ed
It's especially crazy as I remember loads of people going "What? It only gets an increase in HP? Laaaaame how the hell is this supposed to be good"
great Ace attorney is actually coming back? It looks to be Japan only but if there’s an English translation there that’s going to be big. I played the non official one and it wasn’t to bad, I hear the sequel is better though
Sadly the only part mentioning localization is the Ace Attorney anime getting localized for like 21 countries

Shroob

Sup?
It's especially crazy as I remember loads of people going "What? It only gets an increase in HP? Laaaaame how the hell is this supposed to be good"

Sadly the only part mentioning localization is the Ace Attorney anime getting localized for like 21 countries
Honestly, it's not even the % forms that are broken.

It's just the fact that Zygarde lost a lot of the checks that made it bad in the first place. Couple that with an extremely frustrating moveset to play against in Substitute/Coil/Glare/Thousand Arrows, it's just obnoxious, bulky, and if you get para'd enough through Glare, it's just going to set up Coils behind its Substitute and sweep everything, even flying types aren't safe since Thousand Arrows hits them despite being Ground.

Last edited:

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Honestly, it's not even the % forms that are broken.

It's just the fact that Zygarde lost a lot of the checks that made it bad in the first place. Couple that with an extremely frustrating moveset to play against in Sunstitute/Coil/Glare/Thousand Arrows, it's just obnoxious, bulky, and if you get para'd enough through Glare, it's just going to set up Coils behind its Substitute and sweep everything, even flying types aren't safe since Thousand Arrows hits them despite being Ground.
Dexit will get rid of the OP stuff, they said. It'll be a more balanced game, they said.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
OK SO THE ACCOUNT THAT SHOWED IT MADE A FOLLOW UP TWEET INSTEAD OF PUTTING IT IN REPLIES
WHY WOULD IT FEEL THE NEED TO MENTION THAT THE OVERSEAS NAME GOT CHANGED IF IT WASN'T GETTING LOCALIZED

WE MIGHT BE FINALLY ****ING WINNING

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
I love how the name is gonna be "Herlock Sholmes" due to copyright reasons.
See the funny thing about that is that this is hardly the first time Herlock Sholmes has been used as a workaround, that being Maurice Leblanc getting copyright struck or something on his Arsene Lupin VS Sherlock Holmes book, he changed it to Herlock Sholmes to get past legal ****ery.

And yes, THAT Arsene

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I was bored, decided to look at old posts of mine. Jesus Christ, I cannot believe how I acted...-_-

Gives me more reason to bettering myself. For goodness sakes, I'm 28 and was being a noob for a decade its time I really need to change.

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Why do Smash fans expect a reveal everytime Nintendo announces an event?

Its dumb.
Wishful thinking? I get thinking that we could get a reveal if it's a general Direct, though we've never had a Smash reveal tied to a Direct that's specifically about another game (ex. we didn't get Bayonetta revealed for Smash in the Bayonetta 2 Direct, and Monster Hunter wasn't revealed for Smash in the Monster Hunter Switch Direct), so I don't know why people think that is going to change.

Or were you referring to something else other than Directs?

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I realistically still expect January being the month for FP8, I won't deny the possibility of a tease though at the VGA but I'm doubtful of that happen.

Good thing GoW: Ragnarok footage/gamplay likely being there will make it up to me.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Hard boiled eggs or scrambled eggs?

Hard boiled eggs for me.
Scrambled Eggs, Fried Eggs Over Easy, Poached, omlettes slightly gooey inside

Runny Yolks are always better...but I'm not stingy I'll eat eggs in almost any way they are prepared!

Especially with Bacon!
🍳🥓

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I dunno how I didn't notice it until now but all our grass(both at my house and my grandparent's) is dying, despite how cold it is. Like, half of the backyard right now is just dead grass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom