• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
They aren't for good boys and girls.
THIS......uh, I don't have a argument here.

BUT STILL, LOOK AT THIS!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH, I'M SO FREAKIN' HAPPY.

I CANT SLEEP BUT WHO CARE???!

EDIT:Oh and, they actually censored Pyra design a bit.

Totally fine by me.

Last edited:

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
Chrom and Springman give him a look, "First time?"

And then Chrom walks away, laughing, because he actually got his chance, another day.
Which is why I'm confident for Spring Man and Rex for Smash 7. They both got references in their trailers to how they were screwed over.
Plus, Spring Man in the window in Min Min's artwork.

D

Deleted member

I’ve already said my piece on the direct so here’s some no context Pirate101 dialogue:
0B825965-7B75-46C7-A7D9-352CDCBB2040.png

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
So am i imagining things or did Pyra have jiggle physics in her smash trailer? That would prbably be removed once she gets released but i swear i saw a bit of it.
Excuse me, but...

FAMICOM DETECTIVE CLUB IN THE WEST

Sorry, but I can barely contain my excitement, never thought we'd see the day Nintendo would greenlight it. Finally I get to play the first game. And I really hope that if it does well, they decided to remake the third game in the series. Or maybe Shin Onigashima.
A remake of the third game would be interesting considering it's lost media

Dyamanttine

Smash Journeyman
My expectations were fine, I knew they wouldn’t announce someone big here, E3 is just around the corner and they can just announce two big 3rd party characters there, time is moving really fast so ya know, with that out of the way we can only expect the best from here

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Was still really confident in my Persona 4 Golden for Switch and a few games like Watch Dogs Legion join the cloud but hey.

Still I'm ****ing satisfied for now. Always wish more but the palate is satiated for a few days at least (consumerism folks). Now...........where Tales of Arise news.

Great day guys. Was pretty fun and hope to do this again.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Was still really confident in my Persona 4 Golden for Switch and a few games like Watch Dogs Legion join the cloud.

Still I'm ****ing satisfied for now. Always wish more but the palate is satiated. Now...........where Tales of Arise news.

Great day guys. Was pretty fun and hope to do this again.
Bro, I'm gonna have a tough time sleeping without thinking about how gorgeus Mario Golf looks.

It all looked so pretty.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Really hope there's another direct before the fall. Because, like, did anyone else notice that nintendo themselves announced very little? Mostly DLC for existing games, and the one new title revealed doesn't come till next year. We still don't know what the rest of 2021 looks like for Nintendo.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
My only disappointment with the reveal is that they went with Azurda for the stage instead of something like Uraya or Mor Ardain. At least it wasn't Gormott, tho.

I can't wait for Sakurai's presentation on them!

Noipoi

Howdy!
Really hope there's another direct before the fall. Because, like, did anyone else notice that nintendo themselves announced very little? Mostly DLC for existing games, and the one new title revealed doesn't come till next year. We still don't know what the rest of 2021 looks like for Nintendo.
In a week there’ll probably be a Pokémon game announced, giving Nintendo one fall game.

But I’d be surprised if there isn’t a direct in June.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom