• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
While I doubt it will happen, I'd love to see some kind of retro Capcom announcement tomorrow.

A Marvel vs. Capcom collection would be great (I know they licensed some of those games for home arcade cabinets, but I'd love to see a collection with X-Men: Children of the Atom, Marvel Super Heroes, X-Men vs. Street Fighter, Marvel Super Heroes vs. Street Fighter, Marvel vs. Capcom 1, and Marvel vs. Capcom 2 on the Switch), and while it's a long shot, I'd love to see a re-release of their JoJo's Bizarre Adventure fighting game.

While it doesn't qualify as retro (it came out in 2015, with the original game coming out in 2008), it would be great if we got Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition on the Switch. I've played the base game of DMC4, but I haven't gotten the chance to play the special edition yet, and I'd like to see how Trish, Lady, and Vergil control in that game.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Get a japanese Saturn.

That way you can play the Sakura Wars series and many other games which sadly didn't make its way to the West.
I do have a Japanese Saturn already. In fact, I got quite a bit of Sakura Wars related stuff, let me dig up the old photos I took again:
Sakura Wars (Saturn) special edition B type (bottom)
Sakur Wars GB + Pocket Sakura
GBC Sakura Wars edition (sadly without packaging)
I also got the PS4 reboot, no picture of that one though.

Been chasing after the Sakura Wars Dreamcast, but most of them have turned into an ugly yellow, so finding a nice looking one proves to be a challenge.

Funnily enough, The Sakura Shinguji is one of the Nendoroids I meant when I talked about them.

I'm not sure which to recommend, but getting a Sega Saturn would keep you safe from Segata Sanshiro, so there's that.

Unless you're referring to something else when you say "my Saturn".
We wouldn't want to upset Segata now, would we? Good thing I'm safe from him.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I do have a Japanese Saturn already. In fact, I got quite a bit of Sakura Wars related stuff, let me dig up the old photos I took again:
Sakura Wars (Saturn) special edition B type (bottom)
Sakur Wars GB + Pocket Sakura
GBC Sakura Wars edition (sadly without packaging)
I also got the PS4 reboot, no picture of that one though.

Been chasing after the Sakura Wars Dreamcast, but most of them have turned into an ugly yellow, so finding a nice looking one proves to be a challenge.

Funnily enough, The Sakura Shinguji is one of the Nendoroids I meant when I talked about them.
Really nice collection over there! Wish I had that many Sakura Wars things.

D

Deleted member

The first town game I get after a long streak of evil games and I die n2 to mafia -_-

why does this game hate me

D

Deleted member

Really nice collection over there! Wish I had that many Sakura Wars things.
Thanks, but truthfully, there's still so much missing. the first Saturn game alone has at 5 variations:
standard
limited A type
limited B type
"Player's Choice"
limited reprint
And that's just the first game.

Also some stuff can be harder to find than others, like Sakura Taisen Online. That game had 4 variations: one with the Japanese cast and one with the French one in both standard and limited editions. And I really want the limited edition of the Japanese cast as that one came with a Dreamcast keyboard. Meanwhile the other one came with a wall clock.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
so...Nintendo...news yay...but...keep Captain Falcon away from being happy

D

Deleted member

Wademan94 Wademan94 yo Wade, did you see my thoughts about Muppets Most Wanted from a few pages ago?

I posted It on the same post as the one where I show my jacket.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Wademan94 Wademan94 yo Wade, did you see my thoughts about Muppets Most Wanted from a few pages ago?

I posted It on the same post as the one where I show my jacket.
I did not and I have not had the opportunity to see that movie yet.

I can't believe I never realized this XD
Always found it weird they called him rockman in ***
Do I even wanna know what that last word is?

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

There are creatures that science refuses to recognize.

But if our eyes see it...

If our cameras capture it...

Does it exist?

LOST TAPES

Do you believe?

ALASKAN BIGFOOT

Episode Title: "Alaskan Bigfoot"
Subject matter: Urayuli
Summary: When a plane crashes in the remote wilderness of Alaska leaving only a sole survivor and killing the rest. He must do what he can to survive, as he struggles to do so, he eventually decides on taking the risk of venturing on foot to find signs of civilization or any people around. As he begins his trek, he begins to feel like he's being watched over and followed by something yet at the same time as if it is supposedly friendly.

This is gonna be another of "Monster is the good guy". The ending will be the survivor eventually succumbing and losing consciousness but before passing out a large humanoid figure towers over him being the last thing he sees.

As it seems he had died, the next scene is him awakening finding himself nearby a town/village or some sort of civilization indicating that the Urayuli saved him by bringing him as close to civilization as possible without being noticed.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I see lots of familiar faces around. Hope you're all doing well.
Obviously looking around cuz of the direct tomorow ;p
Thanks Teeb!

Here I am, returned to college this week and been helping out a chunk of college partners with personal stuff.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113