• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Make alot of sense.

Honestly forget sometime she is there, since I haven't touched my signature IN AGES, but it's always nice seeing her here and there.

Guess that's the power of society.
Sometimes I consider the possibility of changing my signature but in the end I feel that Sakurai holding a Minecraft Sword with the DQ Heros is too iconic to be changed.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
A rather pleasant surprise this morning. I come back home from groceries and we get our first full Nintendo Direct in so long announced.

Not to mention the next fighter tomorrow being announced tomorrow. So much for March eh? (The character could still release in March).

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Sometimes I consider the possibility of changing my signature but in the end I feel that Sakurai holding a Minecraft Sword with the DQ Heros is too iconic to be changed.
It's a good signature for sure, but nothing stop you from adding stuff to it, so long you want & like it.

I think my signature got enough stuff in it that I don't need to change it, especially since it remind me of various moment on my time on Smashboards. One day my opinion might change, but for now it's fine.
Why do people suddenly think a ****ing smash fighter ks showing up tomorrow?
'cuz the announcement of the direct on twitter literally say that Smash Ultimate news are coming.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Y'know, it does say Smash news, but I'm still keeping my hopes down. It doesn't specify a proper reveal, and could potentially just be them saying "we have online maintenance coming up" and using Smash as the bait to get people to watch. Or worse, we'll have another ARMS scenario.
I guess someone has to be the pessimist

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
In b4 the Smash Ultimate news announces new modes being added, Deluxe Edition of Ultimate, announcement of FP3, etc. rather than the next fighter.

Win-Win.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Well they did say they were gonna talk about Smash, so we might hear something.

Idk. I don't really care tbh. I'm just excited to have something different to watch.
It isnt gonna be anyone I want in the end so imma continue to tourture myself in Terraria when the direct happens

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Y'know, it does say Smash news, but I'm still keeping my hopes down. It doesn't specify a proper reveal, and could potentially just be them saying "we have online maintenance coming up" and using Smash as the bait to get people to watch. Or worse, we'll have another ARMS scenario.
It’s either a reveal or announcement of pass 3 containing the extra 4 slots we have getting filled. I doubt it would be anything else and it definitely isn’t bait.

If we get a reveal they release in March no question.
6. Some crazy **** we didn’t realize we wanted.
Kirby but with a gun, the game we never saw coming

D

Deleted member

The presentation for me will be after the college classes, which is really good.

D

Deleted member

Well, I could embrace my inner weeb and get two Nendoroids I have in mind or I could spend that money for my Saturn. Such a difficult decision.
Get a japanese Saturn.

That way you can play the Sakura Wars series and many other games which sadly didn't make its way to the West.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Well, I could embrace my inner weeb and get two Nendoroids I have in mind or I could spend that money for my Saturn. Such a difficult decision.
I'm not sure which to recommend, but getting a Sega Saturn would keep you safe from Segata Sanshiro, so there's that.

Unless you're referring to something else when you say "my Saturn".

Last edited:

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Direct tomorrow yuhhhhh

I'm excited for that Smash news but if my girl Bayonetta does not make an appearance I will cry

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
It's weird, Directs almost seem to be at the best time for us in North America and everyone else loses.

Not even Japan gets a good time. A 7 AM direct would be really inconvenient for me.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Btw Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo I'm sorry I didn't get back to you on that Twins issue you have. I haven't played Terraria in so long that I forgot how they work, so I was kind of embarrassed for even asking. Lmao
Nahh its all good lol maybe ill get pissed enough to actually beat their asses

Last edited:

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Any guesses to who our next Smash fighter would be tho? Personally I really have no clue at this point. Although I do like the idea that's been floating around recently of Eggman joining, Rayman or Crash or Spyro would be rad too.

D

Deleted member

Any guesses to who our next Smash fighter would be tho? Personally I really have no clue at this point. Although I do like the idea that's been floating around recently of Eggman joining, Rayman or Crash or Spyro would be rad too.
I have a slim hope, that between the fact that the Mario 35th anniversary marketing hasn't ended yet and that this year It is a big anniversary for the original Donkey Kong arcade machine, my favourite Mario girl may still have a shot.

But as Doctor Strange would say in Endgame, It is one reality out of other trillions, so It isn't granted at all.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I wanna say Crash or Monster Hunter.

Which of course means it’ll be neither of em, or anyone we’ve speculated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom