• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Oh, just noticed Chrome now lets you create QR codes for any webpage.

qr.png

Gonna have a lot of fun printing these off everywhere.

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Step 1: Distribute QR codes urging people to hack the planet.
Step 2: Hack the planet.

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
tiermaker.png

1/3 > 4 > 7 > 2 > 6 > 8 > 5

Feraligatr is cool but I can't find any official artwork where I like it's poses in. Meganium I think could be easily fixed by making it Grass/Fairy. Typhlosion probably just needs more in terms of stats/moveset and is the one Fire starter I think is fine with mono-typing.

Still kind of bummed we got another Fire/Fighting Starter with Emboar when we could have instead gotten something like a quadrupedal Warthog (Fire/Ground?). Very much a 180 from Tepig. Pignite I feel is the ugliest middle evolution.

Incinaroar I can't say is a bad design, but it bugs me in that there was literally no hints in it's prior evolutions to how eventually did turn out beyond typing and even then it feels like they were trying really hard not to make yet another Fire/Fighting. By all means it felt like we were going to get some sort of speedy quadrupedal Tiger/Panther.

Samurott I don't think is complete loss and it's starters somewhat hint at where things were going, but it's fairly boring otherwise both in terms of typing/stats/movepool. Dewott I think is the cooler design.

I like Fennekin's design but talk about a 180. I don't dislike the concept of a mage and the typing is cool, but Delphox's overall design I can't say thing good about it and don't know what they could have done better. Maybe fix the coloring? Make it more of a Japanese Shrine Priest/Priestess?

I'm still mixed on Gen 8. They are certainly more interesting in terms of gameplay/movesets than the also mono-typed Gen 2, but they lack their simplistic charm. Maybe if they had Rillaboom with a better name or Grass/Normal typing? Intelion I've come around to due to the anime/fan art, but it could have used more interesting typing even if it meant repeating Water/Dark. Chinderace's concept I don't dislike but I can't say I like the final design or wish they could have squeezed it in and made it Fire/Electric like fan concepts.

Ironically I chose Tepig/Fennekin as my starters in my first playthroughs. No other Fire types caught my interest and there are other Grass/Water types I wanted on my teams before the other starters.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Attack on Titan isn't my kinda of anime plus a fella I know ruined it by doing something really ****ing weird so every time I think of the anime I think of him.
That's sad and I feel bad for you that it got ruined.

Honestly, if FMA Brotherhood didn't exist, AOT would be my favorite anime of all time. It's a close 2nd to FMA:B for me due to the crazy high level of story-telling going on, and the character development within the show.

While I'm undecided on whether or not I like the art style, and season 1's minor cast felt a little flat, season 2 and on developed them really well and I've been enjoying them since. I can't wait for season 4, the final season, to be fully released.

Ridley64

Smash Journeyman
Moose on the loose.
No realli! She was Karving her initials on the møøse with the sharpened end of an interspace tøøthbrush given her by Svenge - her brother-in-law - an Oslo dentist and star of many Norwegian møvies: "The Høt Hands of an Oslo Dentist", "Fillings of Passion", "The Huge Mølars of Horst Nordfink"...

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I want Bandanna Dee in the game, but like, at the same time, that's not a character I would pay 5.99 for.
one detail to remember is that DLC characters came with a stage, classic mode & musics.

BD alone may be not big, but getting more of that sweet, sweet Kirby music is always worth it, imo.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I remember that one theory about Isaac from Golden Sun coming to Smash cause of an earthquake... which was just dumb.
(Because he has earth powers.)
Yes. We all remember that which is why I brought up Isaac. Though this is disrespectful, I found the Isaac one to be more so given his association with earth.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
No realli! She was Karving her initials on the møøse with the sharpened end of an interspace tøøthbrush given her by Svenge - her brother-in-law - an Oslo dentist and star of many Norwegian møvies: "The Høt Hands of an Oslo Dentist", "Fillings of Passion", "The Huge Mølars of Horst Nordfink"...
So shoot it. Idk what you're referencing but it sounds like I haven't drinked enough to pretend to like it right now.

Ridley64

Smash Journeyman
I'm trying to make a Jester Trio Deltarune Style Fight. The only act I have for Kirby so far besides check is "Be Kirby". It just says Kirby is Kirby. And lowers everyone's defense.
Also I'm referencing Monty Python.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

it’s started snowing a bit, and we’re supposed to get like 8 inches today.

aw ****, here we go again pulls out winter gear

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
one detail to remember is that DLC characters came with a stage, classic mode & musics.

BD alone may be not big, but getting more of that sweet, sweet Kirby music is always worth it, imo.
That is true, it would be worth if we got some modern Kirby remixes

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Makoto Nijima...join the fight in Smash one day

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Honestly wondering if the KH PC ports will see a modding scene, given the PS2 version of KH2 Final Mix has a hacking community that creates their own EX bosses.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

You actually fought the Old One's Army?
Also, you can get Tmodloader on Steam.
no, this is from a stream. I don’t bother doing the Old One’s Army, the rewards aren’t worth it for the effort of building an arena and all that jazz imo

D

Deleted member

Since we’re still doing these, guess I’ll throw my hat into the ring.
AB79275D-14A9-4005-8B41-75F64A51CF0A.png

Goombaic

Smash Ace
Yo how are my fellow Texans holding up. The constrast between yesterday and today couldn't be any more different.

Anyway, Incineroar best boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom