• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Starter final evo. tier ist? Sure thing:

my-image.png

Yea, i know what you’re thinking: HOLY HECK, SOMEONE LOVE CHESTNAUGHT?

Last edited by a moderator:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Well damn, that was quick.

Is she as broken as everyone says though?
Yup lol. Best part is, you don't even need her final Limit Break to make her amazing, her level three (Doom of the Living) is busted:

Deals damage to all enemies on the battlefield. The damage done is equal to 1.75x the damage that Yuffie’s weapon does when using the attack command. This attack will also ignore defense and result in a critical hit increasing the overall damage done.
Pair that with her best weapon and she'll murder everything.

In my experience, there really isn't ever a reason to not use her unless you just want to use the other characters more. She's insanely good for healing and support as well, and pairing her with Barret probably gives you one of the most powerful and well balanced teams in the game.

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Yup lol. Best part is, you don't even need her final Limit Break to make her amazing, her level three (Doom of the Living) is busted:

Pair that with her best weapon and she'll murder everything.

In my experience, there really isn't ever a reason to not use her unless you just want to use the other characters more. She's insanely good for healing and support as well, and pairing her with Barret probably gives you one of the most powerful and well balanced teams in the game.
Well shoot, bye bye Tifa.

Also been abusing the back row lately with Barret and Yuffue. It's.. actually kinda broken

D

Deleted member

Ya know, it is me, or most of the time you post here, you report something you find bad or dumb on Twitter dot com?

🤨
I’m pretty sure that’s literally the only thing they post about

Last edited by a moderator:

MooMew64

Well shoot, bye bye Tifa.

Also been abusing the back row lately with Barret and Yuffue. It's.. actually kinda broken
I don't think her best weapon is missable, but you might want to double check, for some reason I remember there being a time limit on some of them and hers might be one of 'em.

Of course, I could also tell ya where it is if you want: It becomes available on disc 3.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I’m pretty sure that’s literally the only thing they post about
Givin' my 2 cents on it, staying on Twitter for the drama for too long ain't good for anyone brain.

You gotta be careful with that site, or any rabbit hole you might find on the internet.

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS

Part of me feels like he was added to the movie just for that meme (or so Jared Leto could try to show people that he can do well as the Joker, even if it seems like he's trying way too hard to channel Heath Ledger here).

A little surprised that they didn't end the trailer with Martian Manhunter since his inclusion's out in the open. (unless the CGI isn't done yet) It looks like Darkseid is more prominent here than I expected. (I figured he'd just have a cameo in the flashback war)

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
There was a problem fetching the tweet
probably late...but...

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I wonder if Leto Joker could end up moving up a few spots in my Joker tier list

Noipoi

Howdy!

Oh yeah, here's my Starter Tier List.

Noipoi Noipoi feel free to judge my taste. :nifty:
I mean, at the end of the day it’s all subjective. Even though I like some of the ones you dislike, and dislike some of the ones you like, neither of us is wrong. It all comes down to opinio-

What the **** is Feraligatr doing so low?

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
No realli! She was Karving her initials on the møøse with the sharpened end of an interspace tøøthbrush given her by Svenge - her brother-in-law - an Oslo dentist and star of many Norwegian møvies: "The Høt Hands of an Oslo Dentist", "Fillings of Passion", "The Huge Mølars of Horst Nordfink"...
This poster has been banned.

Ridley64 continues this

The mod responsible for banning Ridley64 has been banned

Ridley64: "Møøse"

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Day 3 of my campaign, day 2 of my petition. Sign and share if you can! I really wanna try to make this happen and the only way to do that is to spread the idea around. That's what I care about. People seeing it, not people signing it.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I don't think her best weapon is missable, but you might want to double check, for some reason I remember there being a time limit on some of them and hers might be one of 'em.

Of course, I could also tell ya where it is if you want: It becomes available on disc 3.
I'm on the Swich Version, so I don't know when disks start and end.

As for the ultimate weapon, I'll check back later. I know Tifa's sucks balls and Barret's is broken, but I'll find the rest.

MooMew64

I mean, at the end of the day it’s all subjective. Even though I like some of the ones you dislike, and dislike some of the ones you like, neither of us is wrong. It all comes down to opinio-

What the **** is Feraligatr doing so low?
Feraligatr just never clicked with me, TBH. Dunno what it is, just something about it, I guess.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well, finished Omori. I’m not exactly sure how to word my thoughts in a way that does this game justice, but I loved every second of it. This game really manages to convey human emotion in a way I haven’t seen any other game do.
I so want to talk about it with you, but I got to wait the switch version to play... :( ( I just prefer playing there, ok? : ( )

But still, I can share this video!
Also, spoiler here, but have you tried the Hikikomori Route yet?

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I so want to talk about it with you, but I got to wait the switch version to play... :( ( I just prefer playing there, ok? : ( )

But still, I can share this video!
Also, spoiler here, but have you tried the Hikikomori Route yet?
I have not heard about the route. I got the good ending. I'm gonna try to get all endings though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom