• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I really really really want the Nicktoons Unite games remastered/remade for modern consoles. All 5. I don’t care that some of them aren’t the best. They’re my childhood!

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
I'm eh. Thinking of doing story work or a list right now as I've got another month to go to kill time with this lockdown.

How's the work been now for you?
It's been good! Place is clean, friendly, and overall an okay place to be. The job can get a bit mind numbing depending on the task (today's work was an example of that), but I'm honestly thankful I spent the whole day doing what I did, as it was a part of the job I really needed to improve on.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Almost midnight, birthday almost done.

I didn't have too much prepared for today, but I will say beside some minor hiccups here and there, today was a fantastic day, and i'm glad nothing too bad happened.

Now, going to do some stuff and bed time will finally come!

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Oh man.
View attachment 302625
I've awaited this day.
As someone who heard of this game a week ago.

Knowing the history behind it's developpement, I consider myself a lucky one lol. Well, I be luckier if it was on Switch now.

That aside, hope you have fun pal (yeah...fun....), and look forward to hear your opinion on it.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Do you sometimes think I've seen life but not experienced it? Like you're still a kid mentally in a way?

Also I'm addicted to too much sugar as I found out today at the doctor's which explains why I need to go out so much during lockdown.
laughs hysterically my sugar addiction has ruined relationships. That's a nice fact to know.

Another reflective day.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Do you sometimes think I've seen life but not experienced it?

Like you're still a kid in a way?

Also I'm addicted to too much sugar as I found out today at the doctor's. That explains why I need to go out so much during lockdown.
laughs hysterically my sugar addiction has ruined relationships. That's a nice fact to know.
I definitely feel like i’ve yet to truly experience life.

I blame my highly sheltered upbringing :nifty:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Oh! Also! Got something neat to share.
I was recently cast as these little guys in an indie game called Snart's Adventure.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
I honestly like it being a key item more, it makes grinding less tedious.

However, I definitely think it should be able to be turned off.
I persobally prefer the whole team getting EXP.

Every other RPG did it at this point, if anything, Pokemon's late to the party.
Honestly it is, but Pokemon should at least make battles harder to keep the difficulty the same as prior.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Uh-oh - Sakurai's played Among Us, and according to fan rules, that means that the Crewmate from Among Us has absolutely been confirmed as the next playable character for Smash.

On a serious note, it's impressive how the game really took off roughly two years after its release.

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Eh, I've honestly got nothing to say for once so gonna get a pretty early night for once (11pm instead of 4am.) as I'm feeling reflective on things. Most likely not going to change much but it's the reflection that counts sometimes.

Wademan94 Wademan94 I'll be on the lookout if you want help tonight. Still planning on posting my story if anyone is interested.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Uh-oh - Sakurai's played Among Us, and according to fan rules, that means that the Crewmate from Among Us has absolutely been confirmed as the next playable character for Smash.

On a serious note, it's impressive how the game really took off roughly two years after its release.
There is a very real possibility we get Sans, Steve, and Amogus all in one game.

D

Deleted member

This post sounds like a parody of the generic bad guy in movies who's building the ultimate weapon but the good guys are trying to stop him.
this previous post should give the context I left out:
Trying to build a car that can both drive and hover in Gmod(Think Wheeler’s car in Highway 35) but failing miserably.

Either I use hoverballs and it can hover but moves too slow, or use thrusters and have it go all over the place

That said, putting a tv on my car and playing running in the 90’s in hilarious.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
There is a very real possibility we get Sans, Steve, and Amogus all in one game.
And only one of them will be a unique fighter. No seriously it would be quite (ahem)sus if Nintendo chose Among Us to get a fighter in the state it was in when FP2 was locked in.

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I want terraria content so that we can finish the duo of Minecraft and Terraria
I do too.
And only one of them will be a unique fighter. No seriously it would be quite (ahem)sus if Nintendo chose Among Us to get a fighter in the state it was in when FP2 was locked in.
Steve deserves it.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
NonSpecificGuy NonSpecificGuy xD So, you know how much I want Shay to look silly with the Assassin outfits on, right? So Ubisoft Support told me to play Unity for a little bit to see if that unlocks Arno's outfit, I really didn't want to, but I got nothing to lose I guess, specially if I only have to play for 10 or so minutes minimum...but hell, this game got to a GREAT START:
View attachment 302618View attachment 302619
It literally looked like this but zoomed in, it was awful. xD I am having not much hopes for this to work, but eh...I guess I will get to see Versailles from Arno's perspective instead of Shay's. If this doesn't work, I will give up for good trying to get them.
Unity is a great game, especially after the updates post launch. Especially if you have the time to put into it. It’s one of the most gorgeous games and you can even dress Arno up as Shay. I am a bit confused tho. What part looked awful?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom