• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Oh, you knkw what this reminds me of? In the rece t season of AoT , Sasha was confused about why a character had darker skin and asked "why is your skin dark" lol best thing is, the dude in question j ust said "god wondered what it woukd be like if he made different types of people"
20210210_130214.jpg

This scene?

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Going on with my kaiju/giant monster marathon. So many to pick what to watch tonight. The following films I have.

All Monsters Attack/Godzilla's Revenge
Cloverfield
Destroy All Monsters
Gamera the Brave
Gamera: Guardian of the Universe
Gamera 2: Attack of Legion
Gamera 3: The Revenge of Iris
Gamera, the Giant Monster
Gamera vs. Barugon
Gamera vs. Gyaos
Gamera vs. Viras
Gamera vs. Guiron
Gamera vs. Jiger
Gamera vs. Zigra
Gamera: Super Monster
Godzilla: King of the Monsters
Godzilla: Tokyo S.O.S.
Godzilla (1954)
GODZILLA (1998)
Godzilla (2014)
Godzilla 2000
Godzilla Raids Again
Godzilla vs. Biollante
Godzilla vs. Destoroyah
Godzilla vs. Gigan
Godzilla vs. Hedorah
Godzilla vs. Megalon
Godzilla vs. SpaceGodzilla
Gorgo
King Kong (1933)
King Kong (1976)
King Kong (2005)
King Kong Lives
King Kong Escapes
King Kong vs. Godzilla (1962)
Kong: Skull Island
Mothra (1961)
Mothra vs. Godzilla
Pacific Rim
Rampage
Rebirth of Mothra
Rebirth of Mothra II
Rodan
Shin Godzilla
Son of Kong
Terror of Mechagodzilla
The Beast from 20,000 Fathoms
The Meg
Varan the Unbelievable
War of the Gargantuas

Italic means I've already watched.

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Yeah? Well he’s a cool design and you should feel proud.
xD Thanks, Noi! Even though, again, he's heavily inspired by the main villain, Lance.
E.png

I am already writing how he came to be even. And right now I am also trying to simplify the design a lot when it comes to the details because oh Hell, the bunch of markings are gonna be the end of me if I have to draw him more xD Though I am indeed proud of how he came out, I had my fair share of inspirations to make him possible.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Cuz they’d explode before they could do anything.
with the exception of that coming from the constant changes in the comics, to the point to where the Illuminati could hold each one without an issue...tho so could anyone holding a singular one in their hands or bags or whatever

MCU just made them hella OP

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
So apparently a remake of the Wizard of Oz is in the works.

Gonna be honest...Surprised it took that long...

And it's being directed by Zack Snyder of all directors. Let me guess they're gonna depict Dorothy as a lonely and gloomy girl as he did to Superman.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
When did you and Overwatch start dating?
I think last year is when I started playing Overwatch, which I started playing after leaving Paladins.

Game just pisses me off. I won't actually delete it but I seriously need a break from it. ****ing Mei, Brigette, and Tracer demons are haunting my nightmares.

D

Deleted member

I think last year is when I started playing Overwatch, which I started playing after leaving Paladins.

Game just pisses me off. I won't actually delete it but I seriously need a break from it. ****ing Mei, Brigette, and Tracer demons are haunting my nightmares.
I haven’t touched Overwatch but I used to play Paladins back when it was still in open beta. Good times...

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So this is it, today is my birthday.

Hard to think so much time as passed, yet there's still so much more up ahead. Idk what the future as up for all of us, but since I prefer sticking with the present. I like to say the following announcement, to celebrate this like a true gamer gentleman:

ahem ahem

Now with that out of the way.

I like to thank @Guh-Huzzah! , AndreaAC AndreaAC , @KarneraMythos , Knight Dude Knight Dude , Noipoi Noipoi , @osby , @Lamperouge & lots of other peoples for supporting me and/or my arts & being great users to interact with for all those years I been on this website. While we don't always agree on some stuff, at the end of the day, we are still able to be cool with each other & just have fun and make dumb jokes that may or may not always land. (which is half of the fun some might say)

While I haven't posted much arts those days, I do have several projects i'm working on that are either coloring or full on drawing on my parts, and I hope I be able to share them soon (no rush tho, art take time). I'm always excited to share the stuff I got, and I hope you feel the same too. Especially since I became much betters at drawing & using CSP ever since I started using that program, still got alot to learn, but the years of works aren't going to waste.

Finally, I hope I can continue to be good folk to be around here. While I keep alot of stuff about me a secret and I know some users have a hard time knowing what to say to me due this, I do think it's for the best for everyone. Idk if I done a good job at hiding it, but i'm actually quite anxious & shy at time, and if you know those two things, it can be hard to share too much details about yourself before you start worrying about what peoples will think of you on some levels. I like to go on this forum to relax & have fun with all of sort gamers around the world, and while I can tackle the occasional serious subject here and there, I prefer avoiding stuff that are too serious & hard to talk about. There's a time and a place to talk about this stuff, but often, It's just not my style, and I hope you understand. (i'm also not very good long post, so don't get use to this kind of post from me)

With that all said, I wish you all a very great day, and now, i'm going to take a well-deserved nap.

See ya all around, docs.
Happy Birthday bro! It's always nice to see your art or coloring work! And seeing you improve is always nice too. Get some rest!

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593

And it's being directed by Zack Snyder of all directors. Let me guess they're gonna depict Dorothy as a lonely and gloomy girl as he did to Superman.
Zack Snyder's Wizard of Oz...

E8F12BEF-6667-425F-BACF-2297CF2DED4B.gif

Although I've grown to like the anime adaptation, the 1939 version holds a place in my heart. I've got a bad feeling about it.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I think if anyone could play All-Might in a live-action film it'd be Dwayne Johnson. He definitely has the smile and charisma to pull it off.

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804

It's being directed by Nicole Kassell who directed the good Watchmen adaptation and actually understood the material.

D

Deleted member

A simple yet effective skill for the new Chrono Dran of overDress. me likey

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom