• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Living la vida Loca has been associated with Sonic team, Shrek and Spongebob, it's like this song is destined to be part of memes.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
It's pretty solid, yeah. I like Regular Show a little more, but it's probably only because those characters had more time to get fleshed out.
I‘m sure once the next 2 seasons come out, we’ll have a bond close enough to Rigby...as I purposely leave out Mordecai
Isnt the HBO max only? If so Dont have that. But I DO have netfix.. And only Netflix has Aggretsuko
HBO Max exclusive yeah...but there are other means in watching

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
In canon the Infinity Stones are too powerful, the Guardians all had to hold hands just so they didn't get dusted by the Power Stone and that's with Star-Lord being part Celestial.
Thanos got ****ed up from using the stones too, really he was lucky he could function after using them twice.
Hulk's gamma radiation stuff helped mitigate the damage he took, they could also retcon in Immortal Hulk stuff
Tony's a regular ass human.

Even if they wanted to be like "pls don't hurt me" it wouldn't work, there's just too much power there.

At this point it's hard to ruin my day because this ****'s so ****ing normalised. Better to push back on it instead of just taking it because the clowns might get upset.
What’s the point of the gauntlet then? Before the movies, I always thought the gauntlet was meant to make it safe to use them. But if that doesn’t work that way, then why couldn’t the user just hold them?

Noipoi

Howdy!
Y’know those Crash games no one likes? Where he controls monsters, and has tribal tattoos?

Yeah, that was my Crash as a kid.

So I have an affinity for the character of Crash Bandicoot, and I’m really excited to play some real Crash games.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Also more Clone High.

I think... wasn’t Clone High an older show?
Yeah it’s one of the first adult shows and the origin of the jfk memes.
Also close enough season 2 and 3:

D

Deleted member

Know what, considering idk where Planteras bulb is gonna show up at, making an arena would be worthless as of right now
I’d say your first priority is finding the new patches of Hallow and Crimson?(was your world evil corruption?) because containing them is going to be a long process but you need to find where they are first.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Ngl, still wonderin' what's happening behind the scenes of Balan Wonderland.

I really hope Yuji Naka hasn't lost his touch with video games like Shenmue's creator.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
it’s not super super bad, the main problem is that Plantera moves so fast and has such a large hitbox that you’ll need a huge arena to avoid her **** and as you can guess that’s pretty difficult in the jungle
I do see it have to be a big ass square and I gotta make sure I dont make the game kick me out of the jungle biome. Thats what Im mostly worried abkut doing
I’d say your first priority is finding the new patches of Hallow and Crimson?(was your world evil corruption?) because containing them is going to be a long process but you need to find where they are first.
As of right now, I think I have 2 Crimson contained, Im working on blocki g one off but Im struggling to see where it starts and where it ends

I say Think because idk how but the evil biomes ars on a large world so I just made and good square around it as you saw on twitter

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
What’s the point of the gauntlet then? Before the movies, I always thought the gauntlet was meant to make it safe to use them. But if that doesn’t work that way, then why couldn’t the user just hold them?
The Gauntlet just lets you safely carry them all at once whilst keeping them ready to use quickly and keeping both hands free to use other weapons. Using all of the stones at once still entails channelling multiversal levels of power.

D

Deleted member

I do see it have to be a big ass square and I gotta make sure I dont make the game kick me out of the jungle biome. Thats what Im mostly worried abkut doing

As of right now, I think I have 2 Crimson contained, Im working on blocki g one off but Im struggling to see where it starts and where it ends

I say Think because idk how but the evil biomes ars on a large world so I just made and good square around it as you saw on twitter
One good thing about the Crimson is you can farm for Ichor Flasks which is frankly the most overpowered item in the game, giving all your melee weapons the abiltiy to inflict the lchor debuff which reduces enemy defense by 20.(15 on PC)

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I mean, I get pretty ****ing annoyed when people state the mere existence of blackness is political, so I can definitely underatand where you're coming from.
Ngl, last year, I was quite afraid a character I have could have be taken in a bad way if I showed him off, even if I knew what I was doing.

Does anyone here had those times where for a brief period, they felt they couldn't write a character for X or Y reasons? Despite the amount of time you worked on them and being confident up until that point?

Edit: I hope it doesn't sound too weird.

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Ngl, last year, I was quite afraid a character I have could have be taken in a bad way if I showed him off, even if I knew what I was doing.

Does anyone here had those times where for a brief period, they felt they couldn't write a character for X or Y reasons? Despite the amount of time you worked on them and being confident up until that point?

Like, were you worried that the character was stereotypical? Most people have consultants for that, in the case that they're not sure.

Or were you worried that they'd be "too political"? In that case, don't worry about that.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

It comes in waves. I’m okay, then I’m not, then I am again. It all depends on how self deprecating and who much racial guilt I’m feeling at the moment.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Like, were you worried that the character was stereotypical? Most people have consultants for that, in the case that they're not sure.

Or were you worried that they'd be "too political"? In that case, don't worry about that.
Back then, I say it was more the later than the former.

And even then, I knew I shouldn't have worried about it, but I didn't want to talk about a character that could have come across in bad taste at a time where controversy were coming left & right.

Now, I definitly worry alot less, but like you said, I should make sure to have some folks opinion before I share the character I'm thinking about here. Better be safe than sorry as they say.

Edit:wording

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I mean, I get pretty ****ing annoyed when people state the mere existence of blackness is political, so I can definitely underatand where you're coming from.
Oh, you knkw what this reminds me of? In the rece t season of AoT , Sasha was confused about why a character had darker skin and asked "why is your skin dark" lol best thing is, the dude in question j ust said "god wondered what it woukd be like if he made different types of people"

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
So this is it, today is my birthday.

Hard to think so much time as passed, yet there's still so much more up ahead. Idk what the future as up for all of us, but since I prefer sticking with the present. I like to say the following announcement, to celebrate this like a true gamer gentleman:

ahem ahem

Now with that out of the way.

I like to thank @Guh-Huzzah! , AndreaAC AndreaAC , @KarneraMythos , @Knight Dude , Noipoi Noipoi , @osby , Lamperouge Lamperouge & lots of other peoples for supporting me and/or my arts & being great users to interact with for all those years I been on this website. While we don't always agree on some stuff, at the end of the day, we are still able to be cool with each other & just have fun and make dumb jokes that may or may not always land. (which is half of the fun some might say)

While I haven't posted much arts those days, I do have several projects i'm working on that are either coloring or full on drawing on my parts, and I hope I be able to share them soon (no rush tho, art take time). I'm always excited to share the stuff I got, and I hope you feel the same too. Especially since I became much betters at drawing & using CSP ever since I started using that program, still got alot to learn, but the years of works aren't going to waste.

Finally, I hope I can continue to be good folk to be around here. While I keep alot of stuff about me a secret and I know some users have a hard time knowing what to say to me due this, I do think it's for the best for everyone. Idk if I done a good job at hiding it, but i'm actually quite anxious & shy at time, and if you know those two things, it can be hard to share too much details about yourself before you start worrying about what peoples will think of you on some levels. I like to go on this forum to relax & have fun with all of sort gamers around the world, and while I can tackle the occasional serious subject here and there, I prefer avoiding stuff that are too serious & hard to talk about. There's a time and a place to talk about this stuff, but often, It's just not my style, and I hope you understand. (i'm also not very good long post, so don't get use to this kind of post from me)

With that all said, I wish you all a very great day, and now, i'm going to take a well-deserved nap.

See ya all around, docs.
:) Have a great birthday, my friend! I hope you have an awesome time and that you celebrate many more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom