• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Why 9 out of every 10 Smashtuber is like "this thing in Ultimate sux, now SMASH that like and subscribe button" in half of their content?

I know bad faith media criticism sells but it's still not fun. Doesn't help that blocking people on YouTube is far harder than it's necessary.
That's more of a recurring theme across youtube. It's gotten to the point that now I prefer channels like Seebee, Differentfight, etc who just use text to speech and captions rather than LOUD SCREAMING COMMENTARYYYYY XDDDDDD HAHA NOW SUBSCRIBE

Last edited by a moderator:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
"Godzilla VS Kong is gonna be the coolest monster movie of the year!"

Hideaki Anno: "Hold my beer"

God this looks so ****ing good, I've heard nothing but praise for Shin Godzilla, so Anno being a huge ****ing Ultraman fanatic makes me so goddamn excited
Heisei Gamera Trilogy and Shusuke Kaneko: Pfft amateurs, I'll never be topped.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Mario Odyssey, Wind Waker, and Mario World are three of them.

I'm gonna say Borderlands is one because annoying robot = Claptrap
Idk 3, but portal.

Persona 5

Idk, DMC or Sonic or something.

This one I genuinelly don't know.

Terraria
Metal Gear Solid.

It is said 1 time every games, tho it's more associate with Liquid due to him refusing to die.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
OIWRCNUTRCWGRUORHWTUFCRWBQDADUYXBWIIDHAPNNDQJWDIYVWDPWOIJWDUYWUTGRWOUHCR
  • DARCY AND JIMMY WOO ARE BACK AND MUST BECOME BESTIES
  • MONICA WAS BLIPPED AND WAS BLIPPED 3 YEARS AFTER HER MOTHER DIED OF CANCER
  • BEEKEEPER WAS A SWORD AGENT WHO HAD NO IDEA HE MOVED INTO THE WORLD
  • INNOCENT SWORD MEMBERS KIDNAPPED UNINTENTIONALLY
  • MONICA ACCIDENTALLY BROKE INTO THE WORLD
  • WEST VIEW DOES NOT EXIST BUT AN EAST VIEW DOES
  • DARCY AND JIMMY BONDING TIME WAS AMAZING
  • JIMMY LEARNED THE CARD TRICK SCOTT SHOWED HIM
  • WANDA FLAT OUT ****ING YEETED MONICA OUT OF THE WORLD
  • WANDA ACCIDENTALLY SAW VISION AS HIS DEAD AS **** INFINITY WAR FORM AND IT SCARED PEOPLE ONLINE BUT ****ING EXCITED ME TO SEE SHE DOES NOT HAVE FULL CONTROL
  • EVERYONE TAKEN AWAY BESIDES DOTTY AND AGNES HAVE ID CARDS AND ARE STOLEN SWORD MEMBERS
  • WANDA CONFIRMED TO HAVE ****ING MADE THIS WORLD
  • NEXT EPISODE TO BE SET IN THE 80s
  • WE HITTING HOUSE OF M LEVELS OF CRAZINESS
  • !!!!!!!!!!!THIS IS GONNA BE A MOTHER ****ING GAS!!!!!!!!!!!
202B01A0-A928-45FE-8809-C2845638C34B.png
202B01A0-A928-45FE-8809-C2845638C34B.png

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Why 9 out of every 10 Smashtuber is like "this thing in Ultimate sux, now SMASH that like and subscribe button" in half of their content?

I know bad faith media criticism sells but it's still not fun. Doesn't help that blocking people on YouTube is far harder than it's necessary.
That's more a problem with Youtube in general tbh.

Or to be the precise, the "Your favourite thing is ****ING GARBAGE and I HATE IT and YOU SUCK FOR LIKING THOSE THINGS, now let me explain why in around 2 HOURS " kind of videos, AKA the one you never search for, but Youtube still share to you anyway.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

the fact these two lines are so close to having all the letters is hilarious to me.
It's probably why it's so easy to sentence mix him while still sounding like actual words

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I still gotta get around to watching Ultraman.

I currently own Ultra Q and the first season of Ultraman.

Has giant monsters involved, I'm bound to get a kick in it.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

There are creatures that science refuses to recognize.

But if our eyes see it...

If our cameras capture it...

Does it exist?

LOST TAPES

Do you believe?

MATLOX, CANADIAN CANNIBAL

Episode Title: "Matlox, Canadian Cannibal"
Subject matter: Matlox
Summary: The escape of a notorious and well-known criminal leads to an organized manhunt by a group from the Royal Canadian Mounted Police tailing after him through a country-wide chase all the way across western Canada. However, what should have been simply a recovery mission soon takes a turn for the worst when they find traces of the criminal after appearing to have been killed by something massive and terrifying they never would have thought they'd been prepared for.

Last edited:

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
Just bought my first ps4 game. the Disaster report Kaiju game. looks awesome. now I need to buy a ps4.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
So I was gonna watch The Road to El Dorado today, but suddenly I've lately been in the mood of watching Gamera: Guardian of the Universe again along with the other two movies. I tend to watch the trilogy every year being not just my favorite kaiju films but my favorite films period.

D

Deleted member

First one is BoTW
That one sounds more like a sci-fi game set in a modern world, not Zelda. The guardians are really the only "giant robots themed after animals" I can think of.

Last edited by a moderator:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I wonder if I'm the only one feel felt the 2020 Sonic movie felt like a 90s movie throwback because it definitely gave me that vibe and so I can definitely see the appeal for the movie despite the plot being something that could have been used for an original movie.

Then again this is just the start of this series perhaps as sequels go on they'll dive more being like the games notably Sonic's world being shown and as the setting again.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So found out I got more money today, a bonus from my payments and my parent gave me a few tens so is why I'm saying it's a good day.

I could use it to buy a ****load of games

Which means more money to save up for a decent bike. I'm thinking of getting an electric one but I live in a city with a high rate of bike theft. At the same time, I don't trust myself to get a car but I want a cool way to get around, as much as I love walking.

Also, I understand in the US about it being a car country but ideally do you Americanos prefer something like a bike to use if it was ideal? Curious

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I really wish No More Heroes let me steal the weapons of the bosses I kill. Some of them look like they’ed be really fun to use, and I’d KILL for some sort of ranged attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom