• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Minor Political rant:

I sometimes wonder that when it comes to people being the scared the most in the world, it's always the billionaires or the dictators.

They are scared of people lower than them but they should always remember they will have same entrance and exit into the world that we have, regardless of your views and beliefs.

Something I just don't get about dictatorships considering the news in Hong Kong and Russia. Makes me think they are actually the most scared of all people.

In other news, thinking of starting Cells at Work again considering I never finished Season 1. It's a great anime, just something about it makes it hard to finish.

Gonna go play Gravity Rush 2.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
So Zack Snyder's Justice League will be releasing March 18th, 2021 on HBOMax.

Not like this cut will help the film in anyway regardless.

D

Deleted member

You guys have schools open?
technically yes but we're separated into two groups: a group that goes on monday and tuesday and another(my group) that goes on thursday and friday. wednesday is just a work day at home for us.

When you're not in person you're working virtually.

Last edited by a moderator:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Hamato Yoshi as Splinter > Hamato Yoshi training a normal ****ing rat named Splinter

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Posting on the lucky 777 page for good karma for the future.

Last edited:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I just might put The Road to El Dorado, Ice Age, and Barnyard on hold and get to rewatching the Heisei Gamera Trilogy.

Being both my favorite kaiju films and also my favorite films it'll probably help my patience for Godzilla vs. Kong and following that will be when I do my MonsterVerse Marathon of Kong: Skull Island, Godzilla (2014), and Godzilla: King of the Monsters in March to get ready for it.

If I can too I'll also try to squeeze in a few other kaiju films like the original 1954 Godzilla, King Kong (1933), and such.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Bayo 3 & Half-Life 3

Name a better duo.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Just came back from the shop to get some crisps (chips to Americans here) and heard another complainer.

"Nobody tells me what to do."
"I'm not getting a vaccine because I didn't get sick."
"The government is lying, all non essential retail is going to be closed forever and this is the way its going to be."

Well when you feed to idiots, they'll just throw their **** at people in this case.

What's up gamers?
Snacking and talking to people here. A bit chilled right now.

technically yes but we're separated into two groups: a group that goes on monday and tuesday and another(my group) that goes on thursday and friday. wednesday is just a work day at home for us.

When you're not in person you're working virtually.
Thought you meant everyday for a second and I was like "what backwater idiot thought that was a good idea during a pandemic".

Spared me some annoyance at whoever controlled your school district.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
What if Hamato Yoshi trained a normal ****ing rat named Splinter and the two became fused together?
well it'd still be inferior to Hamato being the Rat Daddy...but still far better than the Bay version
The real Bayo 3 was Smash 4.

Pretty cool that Cloud from Final Fantasy showed up when things got tough for her.
so Cloud traveled to the future where we all learned Bayonetta was in Smash?

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

here are creatures that science refuses to recognize.

But if our eyes see it...

If our cameras capture it...

Does it exist?

LOST TAPES

Do you believe?

DEATH MOSQUITO

Episode Title: "Death Mosquito"
Subject: Averasboro Gallinipper
Summary: A company has come under fire for its lack of safety regulations, especially in the North Carolina sector. As a result of this, a principal investigator has been assigned this set of work and is set to meet and work with the whistleblower, a head foreman. While both are on this job, they eventually find themselves dealing with an even worst enemy they least expected to deal with.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
WandaVision is the greatest Marvel show to happen since The Gifted, Runaways, and Punisher back in 2017

also TMNT 2012 going down a Cowboy Bebop type intro for their Tales season was smart yet classy

TimeJ

Smash Cadet
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom