• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Man. Difficulty spike on the rank 2 Assassin is HIGH.
Is this for No More Heroes 1 or 2? (I assume that's what you're referring to, since you talked about No More Heroes earlier) If so, which difficulty are you playing on? (I can't give any suggestions for Bitter)

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

dezeray112

Smash Hero
So at least we got more answers to what transpired within the first three episodes and it is a very interesting:
  • Monica was also affected by the "blip" caused by the events of the Infinity War. In addition, we know the sad fate of her mother Maria who tragically passed away.
  • Phil Jones, Herb, Mr and Mrs. Hart etc are all missing residents with IDs. The only one who is without an ID is "Agnes" which may lead to further speculate that she could indeed be Agatha Harkness. Its also interesting to see that Dottie's ID is not there either.
  • Its nice to see Jimmy Woo and Darcy Lewis making their debuts in this episode as Darcy was the one who monitored Wanda at the end of the first episode and Jimmy was the one trying to speak to Wanda in the second episode through the radio transmission.
  • At least we now know what what happened to that "drone" which became a helicopter and how the beekeeper came in to WestView.
  • I somewhat get the feeling its either going to be:
  • A. Wanda doing this to herself or B. Someone or something is manipulating her.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
For **** sake my country is at the centre of a scandal between the EU and UK over vaccines. Wonderful.
It was like Brexit was a bad idea.

In other news, just finished the second part, third and fourth part of my Gravity Rush playthrough (2's DLC which takes place before the main game, and the 20 minute two part anime). Onto 2 itself.

Not bad. Gotta keep the game completion rate up though.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
So at least we got more answers to what transpired within the first three episodes and it is a very interesting:
  • Monica was also affected by the "blip" caused by the events of the Infinity War. In addition, we know the sad fate of her mother Maria who tragically passed away.
  • Phil Jones, Herb, Mr and Mrs. Hart etc are all missing residents with IDs. The only one who is without an ID is "Agnes" which may lead to further speculate that she could indeed be Agatha Harkness. Its also interesting to see that Dottie's ID is not there either.
  • Its nice to see Jimmy Woo and Darcy Lewis making their debuts in this episode as Darcy was the one who monitored Wanda at the end of the first episode and Jimmy was the one trying to speak to Wanda in the second episode through the radio transmission.
  • At least we now know what what happened to that "drone" which became a helicopter and how the beekeeper came in to WestView.
  • I somewhat get the feeling its either going to be:
  • A. Wanda doing this to herself or B. Someone or something is manipulating her.
ugh about ****ing time someone was forced by Wanda to watch today's episode

I've been so lonely and unable to comment to any other living creature about this week

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
WandaVision was pretty wild this week and it’s looking to get crazier each week from now on.

So is it safe to say everyone is dead?

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I’m on sweet. But I also just won.

And yes, it’s NMH1.
Ah, okay. If you don't have them already, I'd recommend getting all four Beam Katanas. Fully upgrading them might help, though it's not needed. (the upgrade for the final one is really expensive, but it gives you infinite energy)

Also, if you haven't been keeping up with it, I'd suggest doing all of the work-outs that you can in Thunder Ryu's dojo.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Ah, okay. If you don't have them already, I'd recommend getting all four Beam Katanas. Fully upgrading them might help, though it's not needed. (the upgrade for the final one is really expensive, but it gives you infinite energy)

Also, if you haven't been keeping up with it, I'd suggest doing all of the work-outs that you can in Thunder Ryu's dojo.
I have the fully upgraded second one.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Decided for the occasion to go grab an Italian Herbs & Cheese Italian veggie sub from Subway.

This is something I won't be doing often until COVID is for sure over.

In an hour, gonna watch Gamera: Guardian of the Universe having a bag of Doritos and mountain because what is a movie without snacks? Every year I watch my favorite films the Heisei Gamera Trilogy and with Godzilla vs. Kong coming out in just two months, may as well start this kaiju marathon with these!

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
So, it seems like the main design philosophy for the DLC characters are either:
Absurd range but subpar frame data.
Small disjoints but with godlike frame data.

And then there's Banjo and Plant.
I feel like Banjo was designed to feel like he’s always been here. Like he was implemented in 64 or Melee, and remained relatively unchanged ever since.

I dunno about Plant though.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I feel like Banjo was designed to feel like he’s always been here. Like he was implemented in 64 or Melee, and remained relatively unchanged ever since.

I dunno about Plant though.
Yeah, they did a good job maling him feel true to form, and made him feel like he's been there a while.

Which is kinda the issue because the rest of the DLC is just absurd in on way or another.

Plant's just bad lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom