• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
These are both excellent responses, so I will dub them both correct.

Here's another one for y'all:

A robot tells a cat he's a prophesied chosen one because he could pick up a light bulb.
Oneshot.

I'm guessing here, I still haven't played that game yet despite owning it.
Two men and a brute take a trip through DeviantArt.
Hotel Mario.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Without naming the game or the characters in it, describe your favorite game.
Xenoblade's been done a chunk so

Middle Aged Man drags people into his LARP adventure after being shot by his boss and repeatedly kicks the **** out of Japanese Ben Shapiro

You crash land in Africa, go to the Ark and finish a 27 year long war

There's a real estate plot but you do karaoke and race tiny slot cars and meet not Michael Jackson instead

Aliens invade Earth and lots of superheroes unite to defeat them, things get ridiculous really quickly

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Without naming the game or the characters in it, describe your favorite game.
Fashionable humanoids play wargames but this time they're not cephalopods, just humans that are mostly not right in the head.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Xenoblade's been done a chunk so

Middle Aged Man drags people into his LARP adventure after being shot by his boss and repeatedly kicks the **** out of Japanese Ben Shapiro

You crash land in Africa, go to the Ark and finish a 27 year long war

There's a real estate plot but you do karaoke and race tiny slot cars and meet not Michael Jackson instead

Aliens invade Earth and lots of superheroes unite to defeat them, things get ridiculous really quickly
Yakuza because that's the only thing I can think of that's that bat**** insane.
Fashionable humanoids play wargames but this time they're not cephalopods, just humans that are mostly not right in the head.
This could be TF2 or Overwatch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom