• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Both Nathan Sharp and Max Mittleman would make amazing voice actors for Sonic. I’m leaning a bit more towards Max Mittleman personally, though.
Fair enough, though consider on top of being his voice, he could join the music section, composing and singing for the series as well, like teaming up with Crush 40, Tee Lopes, Hyper Potions, etc. Sonic could sing his own theme songs.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
How would you guys feel about Max Mittelman playing Sonic?
No. Because Max Mittleman sounds like Drake Bell to me. And I do not want to here Drake Bell voicing Sonic. He sounds waaaaaaay too cocky.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
No worries, this one is great too.

Ichigo gets way too much hate among the fandom. It's no surprise at this point that I'm quite fond of Zero Two but I never once disliked Ichigo's character unlike a bunch of other fans.
She really does get too much hate but to me personally she was one of the best characters in it (and a nice contrast to Zero Two, being the tritagonist) as simply because I've personally been in Ichigo's shoes with her way of thinking.

I'm the person who always has worried about certain friends and what being influenced by someone could turn them into. And from Ichigo's perspective of Hiro and Zero Two I fully relate to that.

Actually for some reason when ever I think of her, I also think of Nia from Xenoblade 2 as well just because of that similar tritagonist position. Don't know why, just is.

**** it, me and Dutch Raikuna Dutch Raikuna are pfp buddies now.
Hell yeah.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
He’s mostly a singer who goes by Natewantstobattle but has done a good chunk of VO work in the past:
Sorry. But you just put the idea of Sephiroth and Sonic sharing a VA in my head and that can't not be funny.

I could see him working. His voice is definitely... smoother... then Max's that's for sure.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Fair enough, though consider on top of being his voice, he could join the music section, composing and singing for the series as well, like teaming up with Crush 40, Tee Lopes, Hyper Potions, etc. Sonic could sing his own theme songs.
That wasn’t something I considered. Not a bad idea at all, honestly.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
makes a new Minecraft world

spawns on an island with a village and a stronghold right under it

This is either a premonition of furthur suffering or an apology for previous suffering.

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Without naming the game or the characters in it, describe your favorite game.
1. Luke Psychicwalker and the jokahs in mechanical cell slashing future simulator.

2. Whitest Greek Man takes son on a trip across Norway.

3. Lolita Android Philosophy.

4. A man on a horse and with shiny sword is still ****ing smaller than these lonely lads.

Last edited:

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
You ever wonder what Smash would look like if you threw it and a bunch of crossover fighters through SCP 914? I imagine the speculation thread would explode.
Without naming the game or the characters in it, describe your favorite game.
  • Morbidly obese caiman abducts four primates and hoard of 201 rare potassium deposits in futile effort to destroy uncharted island
  • Humans and walking animals set up shop on deserted island, building new town from the ground up
  • Tiny fat Italian man hosts esports tourney with seconds-long “games” in order to pay for Italian cuisine
  • Tiny pink blob consumes everything in sight in order to rescue planet from corrupt interspatial megacorporation
  • Ninja in training risk life, limb, dignity, and clothes in battles to the death, usually befriending one another as time goes on
I can do this all night, you know.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

There are creatures that science refuses to recognize.

But if our eyes see it...

If our cameras capture it...

Does it exist?

LOST TAPES

Do you believe?

KIKIAYON

Episode Title: "Kikiyaon"
Subject matter: Kikiyaon
Summary: After a wilderness guide had been getting reports of what appears to be some kind of giant owl said to be attacking and even killing natives, locals, and tourists, he enlists and hires help from two well-known mercenaries to investigate these findings. Though battle-hardened and always prepared, they never could have been up for the challenge nor anticipated the terrifying horror they were about to face.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Local science man is really feeling it after receiving a swood lightsaber that spoils the story for him.
Xenoblade
Chosen one (who doesn’t know they’re the chosen one) has to stop a freaky hippie from partnering with a dinosaur to steal everyone’s pets.
Uh... Gen 5?
1. Luke Psychicwalker and the jokahs in mechanical cell slashing future simulator.

2. Whitest Greek Man takes son on a trip across Norway.

3. Lolita Android Philosophy.

4. A man on a horse and with shiny sword is still ****ing smaller than these lonely lads.
Xenoblade
God if War
Uh... Neir?
Idk
You ever wonder what Smash would look like if you threw it and a bunch of crossover fighters through SCP 914? I imagine the speculation thread would explode.

• Morbidly obese caiman abducts four primates and hoard of 201 rare potassium deposits in futile effort to destroy uncharted island
  • Humans and walking animals set up shop on deserted island, building new town from the ground up
  • Tiny fat Italian man hosts esports tourney with seconds-long “games” in order to pay for Italian cuisine
  • Tiny pink blob consumes everything in sight in order to rescue planet from corrupt interspatial megacorporation
  • Ninja in training risk life, limb, dignity, and clothes in battles to the death, usually befriending one another as time goes on
I can do this all night, you know.
DK 64
Animal Crossing New Horizons
WarioWare
Planet Robobot
Idk

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ

There are creatures that science refuses to recognize.

But if our eyes see it...

If our cameras capture it...

Does it exist?

LOST TAPES

Do you believe?

KIKIAYON

Episode Title: "Kikiyaon"
Subject matter: Kikiyaon
Summary: After a wilderness guide had been getting reports of what appears to be some kind of giant owl said to be attacking and even killing natives, locals, and tourists, he enlists and hires help from two well-known mercenaries to investigate these findings. Though battle-hardened and always prepared, they never could have been up for the challenge nor anticipated the terrifying horror they were about to face.
Vanoss is looking a little ruffled, there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom