• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Hence why I said “pretty close.”
It’s probably because I’ve been desensitized to furry bait... and other things better left unsaid, but Rouge just feels like she’s missing something that I can’t exactly place to define her as “furry bait.”
I mean, to me, a non-furry, she's...

pushing it to say the least.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Yeah I'll come back later to post my anime thing. If I was more sensitive in my emotions I'd probably delete my account if it got buried.

The news about Sonic's VA while I understand that it is shocking (even I'm used to RCS as his voice for ages) is not something I connect with though. I'm also pretty divided on the series with the games I've played.

Jazz, video game music (Xenoblade, Persona, Mega Man, and Sonic all rank high), anime music (Demon Slayer and Darling in the Franxx have been my go-to OSTs for a while now), and some artists like Fall Out Boy, Panic at the Disco, and Daughtry.
I see my friend is a man of culture in his music tastes as well, Darling in the Franxx does have a great soundtrack and Torikago is still amazing.

Also to pass to @Isla as well if there is music I hate, it's rap music of recent years done by artists who look like a human classroom desk and have their music videos like some sex tape. Also most singers of recent years that aren't really indie (looking at Taylor Swift and ****ing Ed Sheeran) I can't stand.

However on that point feels like the majority here can somewhat agree with it.

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I see my friend is a man of culture in his music tastes as well, Darling in the Franxx does have a great soundtrack and Torikago is still amazing.
Torikago is indeed amazing but I'm personally more a fan of Hitori and Escape. All of the ED songs are bops, though.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Torikago is indeed amazing but I'm personally more a fan of Hitori and Escape. All of the ED songs are bops, though.
It's the video of the ED is probably why I like it more than the others. Like the video took place in an alternate timeline where all that crap didn't happen.

Also school hoodie Ichigo is enough reason for me. Must resist to have it as pfp again.....

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

gifs just do not want to work on my phone at all. They work just fine when I’m browsing the web but the moment I download them they just become static images -_-

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Gonna give into FFXV soon. But I can't do much but think about how much I want the next part of the 7 remake. It just... can't come fast enough. And the fact that I will have to wait forever to get it if it's only on next gen and I'll have to wait even longer if it's only on PS5 and not Series X makes that wait fell even more agonizing.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
How would you guys feel about Max Mittelman playing Sonic?

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Some open world games are cool in my book. Especially the Spider-Man games. Hell, they're pretty easy to navigate too with the landmarks or mission markers if you only want to do the story mode stuff. But that'd be boring. But then again, the ones with interesting movement/mobility mechanics.

Hulk Ultimate Destruction is G.O.A.T'd too. Fantastic game.

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Hm, I'm not familiar with him.

Do you have an example of a role he played that could pass as a decent Sonic?
He’s mostly a singer who goes by Natewantstobattle but has done a good chunk of VO work in the past:

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Changed it to this at the last second but it's still cool.

A certain someone recommended me to look on Pinterest for pfps and I never looked back.
No worries, this one is great too.

Ichigo gets way too much hate among the fandom. It's no surprise at this point that I'm quite fond of Zero Two but I never once disliked Ichigo's character unlike a bunch of other fans.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
He’s mostly a singer who goes by Natewantstobattle but has done a good chunk of VO work in the past:
I could get behind this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom