• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I spent the entire day looking for the lucky emblems in the Frozen world.

Everything looked exactly the same,i spent the whole day on this.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
D

Deleted member

ah yes you just take the thingamabod and plug it into the thermalnuclear hyperactive equation and then take the warpspeed thrusters and solve for x. simple

MooMew64

I can’t lose Roger and Pollock in the same day.
Seeing as how he survived the last VA purge, I think he'll be fine. Time will tell, though.

I'm more concerned about Tails' VA, TBH. She's legit the first good one we got for him, and if she's replaced too, she won't be allowed to play a good version of the character outside of Boom, just like poor Roger.

Last edited:

MooMew64

Yeah, just to add to what I said a second ago:

D

Deleted member

gonna be honest... FF15 is the only FF game I've played, and I never got that far into it because it was a library copy.

From what little I played it was pretty fun overall. Combat was a bit wonky but that may have just been an early game thing

Last edited by a moderator:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Welp. It's all downloading. Let's hope I have a good time.

Edit: On second thought, to get myself into the groove, I'm gonna do another playthrough of FFVIIR first.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

There are creatures that science refuses to recognize.

But if our eyes see it...

If our cameras capture it...

Does it exist?

LOST TAPES

Do you believe?

ALASKAN TIGER

Episode Title: "Alaskan Tiger"
Subject matter: White Death
Summary: A group of campers in Alaska after a day-long trek exploring its beautiful wilderness and scenery finally returns to their cabin for the night to relax, what starts off as a peaceful quiet night soon turns to terror and survival when outside in the darkness of the night, they begin to hear the sounds of mysterious growls.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Well dang, that sucks a tad.
Makes me wonder who will fill his shoes, though.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I drink cereal if it's small enough.

Like those fruit pebbles.

No need for a spoon or bowl. Just grab a cup, fill it up with cereal, then milk (you ****ing animal), and just chug that ****.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
the fact that April O’Neil has no problem having an intimate relationship with Donatello despite the 50% difference they have between one another (that’s some real Nick lovin’ right there)

but Casey Jones flat out broke up with Jennika for being turned into a turtle (yet is also the same guy who wanted to be a woman got yo wish in Rise at least Casey)

and Big Foot got married to The Finger...also we can ignore the part where Leo once wanted to date his own sister in 2012 before moving on from that, so he’s clean (got a human wife in the comics anyways)

I am unable to comprehend this overall TMNT universe logic that retcons TMNT 2003 away from the bigger leagues...but love is a hell of a drug

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I uh, finished the Balan Wonderworld Demo.

I have a lot of critiques.

First of all the game seems strangely low budget. Animations for everyone except the main character is incredibly smooth but the moment to moment gameplay suffers because of how stiff he is. And yet the Cinematics are VERY well done. Like top notch stuff you’d expect to see from Square-Enix. So there’s this weird disconnect.

My second, biggest, and last critique is... this game seems like a relic of the past. The platforming is weird and seems very elementary, like something you’d see out of a old 3D platformer for PS1 or N64. The whole foundation of collecting costumes to traverse the world is an interesting concept but some just seem kind of not fleshed out. The dragon one in particular is weird because, since you literally only use 1 button to play and every button does the same thing, you can’t jump. The whole thing feels rather restricting because you can only do certain things and you can only carry 3 costumes at a time but the world is built around using EVERY costume. Something I also noticed is that if you lose a costume in a level by dying there’s no way to get it back without restarting or finishing the level.

All things considered I’m actually disappointed in the game so far. Maybe things will change as I dive deeper into the demo but right now... it just seems dull. Everything besides the cool character designs and shifting scenery is just rather dull sadly.

Edit: Ok so apparently this demo is longer than I thought so I’m not quite done with it. Will update it after I actually finish it lol

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
OK. I decided to do the first couple missions of FF7R in hard mode to get the last few ability points I need to max out my characters. And like... are the cutscenes longer in hard mode? Is it because this is the third time I've played? Or is it because I'm at level 50. Because I'm seeing stuff I've never seen before and if they locked parts of the cutscenes behind hard mode... that's cold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom