• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roguewolf

Smash Lord
Sega's hotel division was doing bad though, plus, we know that like the other current Sonic VAs, RCS likely had to re-audition for every new game
that’s a good point

I’m not sure we can ever really get the answer unless sega tells us though not nearly enough evidence to go Sherlock mode on this ****

although making people audition multiple times is kind of cruel like I get wanting to keep your options open but usually when an actor does a great job understanding and personifying a charachter in one audition to you they will do the same job in the next one.

I mean I personally hate auditioning once,it as a concept feels like a form of psychological warfare sometimes so doing it multiple times as a test just makes me nervous even thinking about it

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I don't know how in a day I've went from "what?" to "Interesting" about this whole stocks and shares saga with GameStop.

Basically to "professional" traders in a nutshell its this.

dabiai.jpg

I'm just finding it interesting from a economic and philosophical standpoint.

Also leaving Laid Back Camp weekly episode to later on today.

Edit: **** me bipartisan support in the US to WallStreetBets? 2021 is truly the year of redemption.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
that’s a good point

I’m not sure we can ever really get the answer unless sega tells us though not nearly enough evidence to go Sherlock mode on this ****

although making people audition multiple times is kind of cruel like I get wanting to keep your options open but usually when an actor does a great job understanding and personifying a charachter in one audition to you they will do the same job in the next one.

I mean I hate auditioning once,it as a concept feels like a form of psychological warfare sometimes
Iirc it's because Sega doesn't want permanent contracts and different US states have different laws regarding those

D

Deleted member

I don't know how in a day I've went from "what?" to "Interesting" about this whole stocks and shares saga with GameStop.

Basically to "professional" traders in a nutshell its this.

View attachment 300815

I'm just finding it interesting from a economic and philosophical standpoint.
Professionals have STANDARDS

It's just in this case the "standard" is so low there may as well not be one. The stock market is pretty close to legal gambling if you think about it

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
I was 10 when I played my first Sonic game, Sonic Colors.

Before I discovered Pokémon a few months later, Sonic Colors was the game I was obsessed with. And of course, Roger Craig Smith is my childhood Sonic.

I’m gonna miss the guy. May he ignore copyright laws forevermore. Godspeed.
Colors is the best, man. Part of why this news bummed me out is because Roger was the Sonic of my childhood: I loved Colors as a kid, and still do. It was a breath of fresh air when Sonic was at a low point.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
You know what... no. Nintendo I do not want the 3D World port enough to pre-order it. I own it on Wii U, and Bowser's Fury doesn't interest me. So I'm gonna skip it. Let me know when you decide to actually make more 3D World levels and then we'll talk.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Colors is the best, man. Part of why this news bummed me out is because Roger was the Sonic of my childhood: I loved Colors as a kid, and still do. It was a breath of fresh air when Sonic was at a low point.
Those memories of playing colors are a decade old
C8CFA159-1C4F-4691-B026-72852CB6D88A.jpeg

You know what... no. Nintendo I do not want the 3D World port enough to pre-order it. I own it on Wii U, and Bowser's Fury doesn't interest me. So I'm gonna skip it. Let me know when you decide to actually make more 3D World levels and then we'll talk.
Nintendo:
BA8F8A6B-0658-41EF-B4A2-241FCF669924.png

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I sleep for 4 hours only to lose Roger Craig Smith as Sonic...the ****
There was a problem fetching the tweet

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
If we are still talking Roger and voice actors, you all should have been there when the 4Kids voice actors started voicing characters for Sonic games. Many people made countless attempts to try and get Sega to hire the previous ones at the time like Ryan Drummond back.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I seriously can’t comprehend why the mere sight of an open world is enough to make you vent like this
Because God of War ****ing traumatized me. Not only did 4 strip away everything I loved about the gameplay (not plot, GAMEPLAY), but they blamed it on needing to facilitate that damn open world.

Not to mention I've never really had fun in an open world game unless I was playing it linearly, to the point that I sometimes wonder why they even bothered making the open world.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I seriously can’t comprehend why the mere sight of an open world is enough to make you vent like this
I'm not sure myself, maybe a open world ranted on twitter about something Snake didn't like and then it [REDACTED] on the moon?

Listen, if a open world game suddenly went on Twitter to call me out, where everybody can see it & then did whatever the heck to the moon, I would feel pretty annoyed at the very least for some months.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Because God of War ****ing traumatized me. Not only did 4 strip away everything I loved about the gameplay (not plot, GAMEPLAY), but they blamed it on needing to facilitate that damn open world.

Not to mention I've never really had fun in an open world game unless I was playing it linearly, to the point that I sometimes wonder why they even bothered making the open world.
And how many times do I have to tell you the game is not open world. It's like a damn spider's web so you get your linearity. It's not too different from something like Mario Galaxy in that regard.

And I've completed that GOW for about 4 times.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
This year is definitely making up for last year.

-All the kaiju related media (Godzilla: Singular Point, Kong: Skull Island NetFlix anime adaption, Godzilla vs. Kong)
-God of War: Ragnarok
-Hilda TV Movie Special
-Rest of the Smash Ultimate character DLC

Noipoi

Howdy!
An Odyssey 2 is more likely than a 3D World 2, in my most personal of opinions.

Honestly I’d rather meet up with Cappy again for another globe trotting epic adventure.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
And how many times do I have to tell you the game is not open world. It's like a damn spider's web so you get your linearity. It's not too different from something like Mario Galaxy in that regard.

And I've completed that GOW for about 4 times.
I've played that game to the end of the story. Seemed pretty open to me. But whatever.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Next God of War after Ragnarok should let you travel between lands like shown with Tyr.

Let you even return to Greece.

Lands I'd pick are

Egypt (Egyptian Mythology)
Greece (Greek Mythology)
Japan (Japanese Mythology)
Mesoamerica (Aztec/Maya Mythology)
Scandinavia (Norse Mythology)

That's a good start, then future installments letting you travel to others like Celtic, Polynesian (Polynesia as a whole), Slavic (Russia), West African, etc.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom