• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
I will join. This is the exact same profile pic I have has since I added one. It is the image of Yae from the Ganbare Goemon Series. We have an entire thread associated to the 33 game history and its run though time. It is a rather good series. There were 5 games released in the west, being on the N64, SNES, and gameboy. Many have been fan translated currently, so I recommend hunting them down if you get the chance. He also has a Mii Fighter costume in Ultimate, so that is really nice.

D

Deleted member

Guh-Huzzah! is the kind of voice actor I imagine voicing the mascot creatures or kid-appeal characters of any series.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Guh-Huzzah! is the kind of voice actor I imagine voicing the mascot creatures or kid-appeal characters of any series.
I’ve always wanted to voice a mascot for something honestly. Like commercial work. I’ve done work for a radio ad for the local zoo, though.

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
Last edited:

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Might've gotten Covid from my dad.

Surprised it took this long for him to get it and then give it to me, considering how nasty he can be.

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
Today at work was harder because I had to suffer through headaches, a sore throat, and lots of sneezing. At least I started to feel better after the second break.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom