• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Link

Smash Master
You repeated your first statement. That doesn't help me.
I didnt!
Even with my Bad English you should hve Understood more!
You cant read it makes no sense to talk to you!

Also Just watch the Meme i put up it has Pictures so you will Probably understand it better!

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
I didnt!
Even with my Bad English you should hve Understood more!
You cant read it makes no sense to talk to you!

Also Just watch the Meme i put up it has Pictures so you will Probably understand it better!
I saw the Galeem Dharkon thing. How does it relate to Pokemon.
He's talking about SwSh. He played B&W, but he said that the criticisms back then were more than the criticisms of SwSh now, despite SwSh having (insert tired and reused arguments)
Thanks for the clarification. I was confused which game he was talking about.

D

Deleted member

that's what good about digital drawing.

No need for paper or pencil, just a mouse and you can do your ****post no problem. 👌😎
Agreed, after having tried both I prefer digital over physical, if nothing else, just for the fact I don't have to keep buying those stupid pencils

now if only I had a decent computer to actually draw with.... or at least one I actually own

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Noipoi Noipoi KingofPhantoms KingofPhantoms so I am at my grandfather's house still watching Owl House and with one of the episodes my uncle decided to sit in and watch It alongside me to see how he found the show out.

He really is someone who doesn't like animation but he ended up digging a lot the episode we saw due to the writing and the jokes, with the only complaint he had being the artstyle not being his thing.

And yeah, I'm still watching more of the episodes and still liking them a lot. Haven't been this hooked to a TV animated show since Regular Show back in the day.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So Lamperouge Lamperouge just watched the new episode of Laid Back Camp. Oh damn was another wholesomefest. And with it, the Camping Club goes up a spot to 3rd on my favourite anime of all time. Oh and bought seafood Cup Noodles for it which wasn't too bad so I'm gonna go new flavour every week for the show.

The wholesomeness of that plus the annoying news that lockdown where I am is being extended to March, makes me want a refund for the past year in life.

Government expects me to do nothing until March. Dammit!

DanganZilla5

Smash Champion
Writing Team
I'm curious about the Monarch series. It says that it's still in early development but man it's going to be cool. I imagine it will be a modern version of Ultra Q where a group of people explore different places and discover new kaiju. They could do some cool stuff with this and some events could even tie in directly with future Monsterverse movies.

Between the Monsterverse, Mill Creek releasing a bunch of Ultraman shows for the first time in North America, physical releases like the Gamera collection and the Showa Godzilla collection, and projects like this, it is truly a great time to be a kaiju fan.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I'm curious about the Monarch series. It says that it's still in early development but man it's going to be cool. I imagine it will be a modern version of Ultra Q where a group of people explore different places and discover new kaiju. They could do some cool stuff with this and some events could even tie in directly with future Monsterverse movies.

Between the Monsterverse, Mill Creek releasing a bunch of Ultraman shows for the first time in North America, physical releases like the Gamera collection and the Showa Godzilla collection, and projects like this, it is truly a great time to be a kaiju fan.
I would love for titans like akhlut, mishipeshu (underwater panther), sasquatch (Until further notice its a headcanon that sasquatch is another surviving individual of Kong's species), and wendigo!

Canada baby!

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I’ve been playing renegade platinum and there’s two things I want in the remakes based on replaying gen 4.

The first being to add team galactic more to the early game. They wind works is all you see of them really outside of when they confront Rowan in Jublife.

After the wind works you don’t see them until their base in Enterna. Which was and still is odd because it’s kinda of just there. Yeah they were investigating the statues and what not but I think this is a section that could flesh out Galatic more.

After that you don’ see them till the 4th gym(veilstone). And even then you only fight two of the grunts there. This makes sense though as their headquarters are there. Then when you get to Gym 6 it starts picking up.

Some ideals would be if they bought Charon in to the old Gateau since it’s theorized he was the one who lived there and met Rottom. Or it was Cyrus. So getting lore there could be cool. The Pokémon Mansion would also be a good spot to do something with. Which actually happens in Renegade Platinum. They show up to steal his manaphy egg.

Secondly,

I real my hope we get regional forms. There’s so many amazing and iconic places in Shinnoh they would be perfect for crafting lore around regionals. Especially since this would be the only time we could get them.

D

Deleted member

Currently being nostalgic about Regular Show.

Only people who watched the show will remember the Guy who saw Planet Chasers Starlight Excellent all day everyday.

D

Deleted member

One of the standout episodes from the childhood was when they had to play an arcade game against a giant bearded face.
GBF, lmao.

I remember that episode really well, and I think It came out before the whole Billy Mitchell controversy blew up.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Undertaker no Deadman whatchu think you doin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom