• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Remember, they did the same thing with Gold and Silver im that they had to call on Nintendo employees to help them out (like Iwata).
And if they moved their last year, while gen 9 is probably in the middle of development, it’s not too early for some people to step in and help things go a little smoother.

But maybe this is just wishful thinking.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Remember, they did the same thing with Gold and Silver im that they had to call on Nintendo employees to help them out (like Iwata).
And it wound up being one of the best decisions of their life. On top of the fact that the success of G and S is attributed as the only reason the franchise continued.
And if they moved their last year, while gen 9 is probably in the middle of development, it’s not too early for some people to step in and help things go a little smoother.

But maybe this is just wishful thinking.
I’m betting Gen 9 didn’t actually have much started as I wouldn’t be surprised if they have a lot of fun ideas planned out but I wouldn’t expect it to have anything more then what the sword and shield beta had going. With them waiting for the move so they could really up the game with their help.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Gamexplain hasn’t uploaded the Pokémon snap trailer lmao.

Andre knows it’s going to get disliked bared, reported, and probably filled with negative comments

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
It be really cool if the New Pokémon Snap introduced Shiny Pokémon. Which could change the events or interactions with that Pokémon or even other Pokémon in the levels. It would add so much to replay ability

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Which could change the events or interactions with that Pokémon or even other Pokémon in the levels
Don't even require shinies for this, just have the scenarios change every time you play a level.

Reactions: Z25

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
...Now I kinda want to make a Pokemon Warriors roster just for the fun of it.
Let’s do it.

Easy solution,

Shadow Pokémon return. Pokémon go have shadows to all kinds of Pokémon. Go a mystery Dungeon route where either some bizzare force( think the bitter cold) or an everlasting legendary is responsible for corrupting all these Pokémon.

The goal being to find out what is happening in the world and put an end to it.
You could very easily have Mewtwo or whoever controlling a Pokémon army to take over the world.

And you don’t kill em, you “knock them out” so they “come to their senses”
What about bringing back R from Detective Pikachu?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Let’s do it.

What about bringing back R from Detective Pikachu?
That would actually be a really interesting idea. Especially when it’s a component of both the movie and games plot so it’s sort of a staple in the franchise. If they went the route of the trainers are commanding Pokémon on the battlefield then this would be a pretty good fit for why all the Pokémon are fighting.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
alright people let's do this one last time
I think this can go 2 ways

Steve will return when he is old and it will do the thing that happened in the comics where he became the leader of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Or it will be a Wolverine movie that starts in WW2

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
So, someone at work is talking down to me and accusing me of not doing everything I could when I know damn well I did...

this marks the second time someone’s talked down to me and it’s a different person... this is otherwise the perfect job for me and these kinds of people ruin it.

I feel really hurt right now... :crying:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
So, someone at work is talking down to me and accusing me of not doing everything I could when I know damn well I did...

this marks the second time someone’s talked down to me and it’s a different person... this is otherwise the perfect job for me and these kinds of people ruin it.

I feel really hurt right now... :crying:
Are they your higher-up? If not, **** them. You're there to please whoever's in charge and get your check, and if they think you're doing a good job and you know the same, that's all that really matters IMO.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Idk, sounds pretty legit.
I mean we got a piranha plant so loop as the quick would not be shocking lol. Their claim was we will know it’s real when in the next two weeks a vr set made by Nintendo will be announced with some details on it. Which I doubt but would be cool to see them try a VR set.

Also before plant, I always low key wanted koopas playable.
Is that a...Cap? On a Koopa?

The Wahoominati would like to know your location.
It’s the roving racers, a group from Odyssey that you fight for speed running levels.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
It’s the roving racers, a group from Odyssey that you fight for speed running levels
I know. I just don't think the Wahoominati would allow them to be fighters since they're not your typical Koopa Troopa.

Reactions: Z25

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I think this can go 2 ways

Steve will return when he is old and it will do the thing that happened in the comics where he became the leader of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Or it will be a Wolverine movie that starts in WW2
I was thinking he'd be used in flashbacks or some sort of motivator for Captain Falcon and Bucky. Being the leader of Shield would be a cool idea if he were to stay for more than 1-2 movies.

As for Wolverine...maybe keep the WW2 idea (just place him into the scene from Origins, or put Jackman in one of the FA scenes) so that he can be with Logan, and then for any other Cap/Wolverine crossover...use Laura Kinney

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I went for a nap and had a dream of getting chased by a tire.

Also I wanna join more Discord servers at some point soon but suck at where to start.

Pie.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I...I didn't think it was possible.

SNK somehow managed to make a character trailer worse than those of DBFZ.
seen it all face.png

How

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
The song is cool tho.
DBFZ got cool song in their trailers too.

Doesn't change the fact that they suck ASS. Beside some rare exceptions.
Screen Shot 01-14-21 at 11.10 PM.PNG
Tho I will say, they're shattering my expectations, that's for sure.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom