• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
It does that thing I hate where “it’s okay to **** your siblings because you’re adopted!”

And it takes it one step further when you meet your biological family. “By some convoluted series of events, your biological sister isn’t actually blood related to you. So you can **** her too!”

I hate it.
What hentai-brain does to a mf.

Goombaic

Smash Ace
The first game could been 100%ed in about two hours easily.

As long as that's not the case in this game then I don't see a problem.
How fast it can be completed doesn't matter when it's so fun to just replay it over and over again. Main campaign could probably barely scratch the three-hour mark and I'd be down to replay the game for all eternity.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Can't wait for the Pokemon X Fire Emblem crossover that cause both fanbase to go nuclear.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Can't wait for the Pokemon X Fire Emblem crossover that cause both fanbase to go nuclear.
I don't know whether to say "isn't that Pokemon Conquest?" or "What do you mean both? Smash fans would riot too."

D

Deleted member

Isn’t Arle the protagonist of the whole series though?
It's complicated.

She was the Star of the pre-SEGA Puyo titles, but since then It seems SEGA has been swapping main characters for each of their Puyo games.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
I wish Gengar could be in Smash.

There aren't even any good Gengar mods, the best I've found is a Brawl mod swapping out Meta Knight's model smh.

edit: well just found another swapping Wario but STILL just model swaps.

Last edited:

Mellowy Yellow

Smash Lord

What in the actual **** man...

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Maybe it's because I haven't played the series since day 1 and instead started with Gen 4, but I really enjoyed Shield (and I still do) and had no problems with it at all.

Except for the storyline.

Rose was wasted potential. He's only really a villain because he's impatient and also probably because he didn't get his cup of coffee on time.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
What in the actual **** man...
GameXplain is just on a downward spiral at this point.

Now, I still want to know some more info before I left the channel for good, but it's looking very bad for Andre at this point.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Maybe it's because I haven't played the series since day 1 and instead started with Gen 4, but I really enjoyed Shield (and I still do) and had no problems with it at all.

Except for the storyline.

Rose was wasted potential. He's only really a villain because he's impatient and also probably because he didn't get his cup of coffee on time.
“****’s gonna go down in 1000 years”

“Alright that’s bad, but at least we have time to figure something ou-“

“GONNA DESTROY THE WORLD NOW BYE”

To this day, it’s the only time I remember being absolutely baffled at a story during my first play through of a game.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
There's about 200 mons in New Snap.

Uh oh.
Didn't the original Pokemon Snap only have 63? (just needed one more to get 64 - come on, Nintendo!) That was back in Gen. 1, and yet they only had a little over a third of the available Pokemon. I don't know how many Pokemon there are nowadays (890-ish?), but 200 seems pretty reasonable.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom