• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

So many cool games coming this year:

LEGO Star Wars Skywalker Saga
Persona 5 Strikers
Super Mario 3D World+Bowser's Fury
New Pokémon Snap
Bravely Default 2
If everything comes together MegaMan Battle Network Legacy Collection

Hopefully I can get a good chunk of these.

D

Deleted member

I mean, if people were expecting every Pokemon to be in Snap they're stupid, plain and simple. It's a spin-off, not a main game Complaints about Pokemon missing in SwSh are fully warranted, but I feel you should have different expectations with a spin-off. Not like Conquest, for example, had every Pokemon either. Just my 2 cents. :drshrug:

Hope we get Venusaur and Dunsparce though.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Same ****, different day.

Anyways, yeah, I'm definitely getting it. It looks awesome, and the original Snap is one of my most favorite pokemon spinoffs.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
The thing is about Pokemon fans is that we hate Pokemon fans, the franchise, and everything Pokemon.
It truly is the new Fire Emblem. All it needs is more Smash fans to understand who the franchise's Lyn is, and not just who can be its Byleth. Or Corrin, considering how controversial both Fates and SwSh are.

Noipoi

Howdy!
It truly is the new Fire Emblem. All it needs is more Smash fans to understand who the franchise's Lyn is, and not just who can be its Byleth. Or Corrin, considering how controversial both Fates and SwSh are.
Maybe someone like Gengar or Sceptile?

Legacies characters I think people would be cool with, but who have no chance because they can’t shill the new generation.

D

Deleted member

Well, as someone who grew up with Gen 1 (I'm old, sue me) and still loves the old games to bits due to their simplicity and lots of bugs to abuse, I'll say I think the DS was the golden era of Pokemon. Platinum, HGSS and BW were all top tier and a lot of memorable spin-offs as well, with Conquest, Mystery Dungeon, Ranger and Pokepark. I did miss out on BW2 though.

New Pokémon Snap looks better then Sword and Shield.

There. Someone had to say it.

Anyway. Might pick this up. Did that Mystery Dungeon remake release?
Yes, you and a dozen others had to say it, even months ago already. At this point it's just beating a horse to death, reanimating it and beating it to death again. And keep on beating said dead horse.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Isn't Fates that wierd pseudo-incest big ***** sister dating sim?
It does that thing I hate where “it’s okay to **** your siblings because you’re adopted!”

And it takes it one step further when you meet your biological family. “By some convoluted series of events, your biological sister isn’t actually blood related to you. So you can **** her too!”

I hate it.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Isn't Fates that wierd pseudo-incest big ***** sister dating sim?
Okay back to New Pokemon Snap.

So, anyways, the game looks beautiful. One thing I noticed is that it has a day/night system. So, the games may be more diverse than the original. Which isn't surprising, but nice to know.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom