• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Literally no one is gonna say that because reality doesn’t work like your doomer fantasies.

People liked 3D World a lot, they were just disappointed because the Wii U lacked a big sandbox Mario. Now that the switch has Odyssey, there’s no pressure on 3D World to be that huge experience, and it’ll probably get more appreciation.
Then why is Bowser’s Fury the way it is?

Noipoi

Howdy!
Then why is Bowser’s Fury the way it is?
Because it’s a bonus mode, separate from the actual game.

If the new, separate, bonus, different mode from the main 3D World experience was just...more of the main 3D World experience, it would be kinda underwhelming.

Remember the savanna level? With that big sprawling mini area? It’s more of that. With a kaiju Bowser.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

If the new, separate, bonus, different mode from the main 3D World experience was just...more of the main 3D World experience, it would be kinda underwhelming.

Remember the savanna level? With that big sprawling mini area? It’s more of that. With a kaiju Bowser.
I actually don’t. Was that one of the bonus worlds?

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Why are we having this same old tired conversation about how we need to tell someone that games that cater towards her still exist and that they didn't all magically get wiped out from existence just because one that doesn't cater towards her specifically had the audacity to exist?

Noipoi

Howdy!
I actually don’t. Was that one of the bonus worlds?
World 5-4, Sprawling Savanah.

Look dude, if you wanna be mad then be mad. In fact, I hope you’re as mad as humanly possible. Just so you get the most out of being mad.

But I really just want you to stop being so upset all the time, man. At least about video games. It’s not healthy.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

And besides that, that’s what I want. More of the 3D World experience. More new levels and a few new playable characters.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
World 5-4, Sprawling Savanah.

Look dude, if you wanna be mad then be mad. In fact, I hope you’re as mad as humanly possible. Just so you get the most out of being mad.

But I really just want you to stop being so upset all the time, man. At least about video games. It’s not healthy.
I mean, so do I. I don’t want to be upset. It’s just... not something that the world wants to do right now.

Oracle Link

Smash Master
And besides that, that’s what I want. More of the 3D World experience. More new levels and a few new playable characters.
Well, ****. You don’t always get what you want. That’s the way it is.

You can be mad, or you can move on.
So you Both have a Point

Truth is There SHOULD have been more SM3dw Content

But there is nothing we can do

so Both of you are Right

EDIT: Nice Work there is Peace between you YEEEES!

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Argh! Damn compulsive thoughts are getting the better of me again. I feel they literally consume me thus makes my day boring! >_<

Why I might not post that often on some days.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Man I really want to draw but I'm supposed to be doing math right now..... and today's the last day of the semester.
download (31).jpeg

sweating bullets over here

Last edited by a moderator:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Man I really want to draw but I'm supposed to be doing math right now..... and today's the last day of the semester.
View attachment 299045
sweating bullets over here
And I myself want to think of more Lost Tapes Synposis, given how many I've done I'm still fresh out, doesn't help with what I stated above along with feeling unmotivated.

Oracle Link

Smash Master
North Korea has no Korea Cases Wow what a save and Good Country im legally required tio say that if i dont want Kim jong un Sitting on me!

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Hes FAAAAAT (like me but worse)

Its not lovely he Crushes My Bones if i tell Lies Kim your Land is Nice AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
.... um. Questionable taste aside there are youngins here keep the horny-on-main to your private Twitter account or NSFW discord channel or something

D

Deleted member

.... um. Questionable taste aside there are youngins here keep the horny-on-main to your private Twitter account or NSFW discord channel or something
I’m a furry but even I wouldn’t dare post about my NSFW/questionable stuff lol

this guy is either Mamboo’s alt account or insane

Last edited by a moderator:

Oracle Link

Smash Master
If you like Dragonball (and read/watched the First Arc Watch it its SOOOOOOOO good he already made The first 9 arcs + some Buu Arc stuff

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I’ve said this before, but I think it would be cool if more video game characters got adapted into 7 minute Golden Age style animated shorts. Mario might not work the best in an hour and a half story Fuled epic, but an animated comedy focused short? That would work very well for him. Particularly, and obviously, he would work very well with the Popeye formula.

D

Deleted member

...WELL. I was NOT expecting to see THAT coming into this thread

cough anyway

@Taigiry or @Bakugan2556 either of you got around to my pass 2 concept from like two days ago?
Oh right, I meant to ask you something about this. You mentioned you want to have the series logos for Touhou, Xenoblade X and LoL included but those aren't Smash franchises, so you got a link to them? If not I'll have to see what I'll do about that one. Also where's that Reimu from? I'm admittedly a bit out of the loop with the modern doujin games.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
elevator pitch: Pokemon Masters but it's a traditional Fighting Game. When you pick a Trainer you get their whole team, three "Fighter" Pokemon and three "support" Pokemon. Using fan favorite Cynthia as an example, you pick her and you can tag between her Garchomp, Lucario, and Roserade and summon her Spiritomb, Gastrodon, and Milotic for support. But obviously, you can make your own avatar with it's own Pokemon Teams composed of every mon on the roster, which is how you progress through Story Mode.

Which trainers and teams would you want in the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom