• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Speaking of Caillou has anyone seen that YouTube series depicting him as an adult STILL living with his parents. It's hilarious! xD

osby

Smash Obsessed
Man, it sucks that I discovered SEGA Heroes right after it was shut down. Gatcha or not, I'd love to give it a shot. Wish there was a way to play mobile games after their servers went down.

D

Deleted member

Man, it sucks that I discovered SEGA Heroes right after it was shut down. Gatcha or not, I'd love to give it a shot. Wish there was a way to play mobile games after their servers went down.
A group of Sonic fans did resurrect Sonic Runners years after its shutdown.

I have the fan revival on my phone and It works really well.

Hopefully the same happens with SEGA Heroes and other titles.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
SO! I have just completed Ori and the Will of the Wisps today.
Had I completed it sooner, it would have been a top-tier contender for my GOTY along side Hollow Knight and Freedom Planet.
This also makes me upset that Ori 2 didn't win anything at the Game Awards (curse you TLOU2!)
Ori And The Will Of The Wisps is such a good game.

D

Deleted member

Man I really need to get more HB pencils
I only have 2 right now

Last edited by a moderator:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Welp, gonna try to properly get into collecting physical games. Most of my games are digital, but I have a few physical titles.

The Legend Of Zelda
The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time 3D I still need to finish this
Pokemon: Ultra Sun
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
Pokemon: Shield
Super Mario: 3D All Stars
Splatoon 2
Link's Awakening (Switch)
Breath Of The Wild (Switch)

Don't really know what I'm gonna go for next, but I'm hoping to get Ori And The Will Of The Wisps next. I already have it digitally, but the box art is so cool, I'd love to own it.

D

Deleted member

Screenshot 2021-01-06 at 12.05.06 PM.png

oh boy I can't wait to commit T̷̢͉̞̖̪͍̮̩̦̄́̓͋̿̐͑̓ ̶̢̱͉͖̝͉͊͌͆̇͗͋́̈́͠ͅÄ̴̩̫̯̥̥͎̤̯͓̫͈̪̫̘́͑̽̐͛̅͐̚͜X̷̘̲̱͍̰̘̱͈̲̬̲͎͂̂͋͒̅̇͆͐̒̋̊͂͝ ̶̳͋̑̏̇͛͂̃̂́͋̾͜͠F̸̛̬̬͚̣̳͖͚̾̀̌̀̍͌͋ ̷̧̡̡̬̖̗͈̱̗̞̹̩͎̀́ͅŔ̴̡̛̰̹̺͋͂̅̈͘͠ ̴̨̙͔̟̥̩̼͊̈́̂͑͐̈́͊̅͗Ą̵̥̗̪͙͇̖̗̦̼͔͇̃̿̈́͆͆́̈́̑̅̂̉̚͝ ̶̡̛̬̟͍̒̅́̉͐͘Ȕ̸̬͇̝̻͚̥̖̣̠́̉̓̾́̌̅̾̈́̒͆̕͜͝ ̴̧̩̘̥̰̖̝͎̩̥̠̾̇̽̍̃̔̒̈͗͂Ḑ̸̢̛͙̖̭̟̝̰̠̪̝̣̤͂́͒̂͝

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Evening gentlemen. Just sitting here with the weirdest headache of my life and playing games.

Have nothing really to say. Feel so empty from completing Persona 5 Royal which I haven't felt like this in a while but of course the day after I complete it, my physical anxiety symptoms start kicking in again.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

Pain.
From what my journalistic skills tell me Japan's about to start new, stricter lockdown procedures so SNK probably thought that should be prioritized

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584

Pain.
No dude, what the ****. Today sucks.

D

Deleted member

I really need to start making videos again but I have no idea how I’m gonna condense an entire edh deck into 5 minutes

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Evening gentlemen. Just sitting here with the weirdest headache of my life and playing games.

Have nothing really to say. Feel so empty from completing Persona 5 Royal which I haven't felt like this in a while but of course the day after I complete it, my physical anxiety symptoms start kicking in again.
It took me a few weeks to feel any emptiness for P5R but that's only because my copy of Xenoblade arrived while the credits were rolling, so I immediately moved on to that.

D

Deleted member

Hey so my Discord's ****ed up on PC, I can't hear anything at all on voice chatrooms, anyone got any solutions?

For the record it literally only affects voice chatrooms, everything else works fine
I wish I could help Gwen, but I don't know how to deal with stuff such as that.

Maybe try to see if plugging in some headphones makes the sound pop in? That's the best I can think of.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I wish I could help Gwen, but I don't know how to deal with stuff such as that.

Maybe try to see if plugging in some headphones makes the sound pop in? That's the best I can think of.
That's the thing, I messed with audio settings and checked youtube and a game and everything, everything's working perfectly except chatrooms, they work on my phone but not on my pc

D

Deleted member

That's the thing, I messed with audio settings and checked youtube and a game and everything, everything's working perfectly except chatrooms, they work on my phone but not on my pc
Really weird then.

It probably is a Discord glitch if so.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Hey so my Discord's ****ed up on PC, I can't hear anything at all on voice chatrooms, anyone got any solutions?

For the record it literally only affects voice chatrooms, everything else works fine
Did you accidentally mute the application in your sound settings?

D

Deleted member

Yeah i was just checking if their twitter was currently active and they've been responding to others who have the same issue as it's Chrome specific
Then I guess we can only wait and see if they fix It in the coming minutes.

D

Deleted member

You said it’s just the chatrooms right? Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling at all?

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
All right guys, I made a Switch backlog list of physical copies I want to get. Would be cool to see some thoughts on it.

51 Worldwide Games
Arms
Assassins Creed: The Rebel Collection
Burnout Paradise Remastered
Dragon Quest XI S
Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity
Kingdom Hearts: Melody of Memory
Mario Tennis Aces
The Outer Worlds
Pikmin 3 Deluxe
Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee
Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet

And yes, I'm willing to buy Black Flag and Burnout Paradise for the third console I have, and The Outer Worlds for the second time, just for on the go. if only Nintendo can price drop Let's Go, Arms and Mario Tennis by now to about $25/$30 as would have had all three ages ago.

So apart from this and me having the most unusual headache in my life right now, gonna start Spidey later.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom