• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Toadette is pretty simple to add in comparison to other characters I imagine. Her rig is basically identical to Toad's, aside from her pigtails, and her model is basically just a tweaked Toad model. It's convenient.
Exactly.

D

Deleted member

Town of Salem is a pretty fun game

it’s like Among Us but with multiple roles on both sides instead of just crewmate or imposter

There’s even a role where the entire point is to get yourself killed( Jester)

Last edited by a moderator:

Oracle Link

Smash Master
I´ve just installed Dragon ball Xenoverse 2 Mods to hell and Back
finaly i have a lot of Dragonball Classics in the Game if you have the Game and dont care about online MOD IT!

also ive bought Disney Infinity 3.0. Gold edition (ive played the Wiiu version a while ago)
and i need to say if you like creating Levels/little Worlds its awesome (though online was shut down i think)
If you do get it Play Spiderman/Venom (with Netswing) its just fun

D

Deleted member

Disney Infinity was really good.

It currently has a solid modding community which is bringing back all kinds of scrapped content such as Peter Pan, Doctor Strange or Clu as characters.

Oracle Link

Smash Master
Disney Infinity was really good.

It currently has a solid modding community which is bringing back all kinds of scrapped content such as Peter Pan, Doctor Strange or Clu as characters.
But as far as i know modding the game seems relativly Difficult although considering that Link is based on Peterpan you could make a Zelda World and use peter Pan in it

Right now im making a Sonic Level with Stitch(is there a way to easyly disable climbing i forgot a lot of Creativy-Toy stuff!)

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
This afternoon, I shall AYA (ask y'all anything, that is). I have five fun questions to ask; you can anwser one or all five if you want. I am thinking of doing this once a week.

Hitotsu - Which animal do you represent on the Chinese zodiac?
Futatsu - Out of roughly a thousand different tracks in Ultimate, pick one to be your theme song.
Mittsu - Any favorite songs that help you relax on Saturday evenings?
Yottsu - Do you plan on getting a :ultminmin amiibo?
So****e, itsutsu - What is your biggest gaming confession?

Hitotsu - I was born in 1961, so I represent the Ox. My stepmother was born in 1964, so she represents the Dragon.
Futatsu - Theme Of Bayonetta - Mysterious Destiny (Instrumental)
Mittsu
- Yes. Saturday Evening by Ronnie Laws (1977)
Yottsu - Damn right I am going to get one!
Itsutsu - Oddly enough, I love to see people fail in Mario Kart Double Dash and Mario Kart Wii. Every time the player falls off the course/get hit by items or obstacles, I do the evil Bowser laugh. You know how in GCN Bowser's Castle, Bowser would do the laugh every time players fall in lava, spin out from items/Thwomps, etc. That is one I mean.
1. Horse (born in 1990)
2. Spiral Mountain
3. I can't think of any at the moment.
4. Probably not - ARMS never really grabbed me, and amiibo availability has really dropped off in my area. (of the five stores that used to have them, two of them completely got rid of their amiibo selection, Best Buy's amiibo selection is almost exclusively Animal Crossing amiibo, and the two EB Games stores in my area have significantly decreased their amiibo sections)
5. despite owning the game since 1999 or so, I only beat Ocarina of Time for the first time last year. (summer 2020)

D

Deleted member

But I do want to get a group together in a voice chat for a game. Whether its among us or something.
I’d be down for that.

Depends on what time I get home though... my current setup is in the garage(which is a glorified storage room atm) and you can probably imagine how much privacy that gives me.

This is probably my only social group I haven’t said a peep about to my parents and I don’t want them to randomly hop in and find out.

D

Deleted member

when you convert them to BotW NPCs.
I’ve always wanted Mii’s to be less of a thing games occasionally used as like some little side content and more of a literal self-insert thing like how Miitopia did it. The fact BOTW could have done that makes me just a little sad.

although honestly it’s probably just an internal tool to help development

D

Deleted member

Well that certainly explains the sudden rise in Town of Salem stuff

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
I’ve always wanted Mii’s to be less of a thing games occasionally used as like some little side content and more of a literal self-insert thing like how Miitopia did it. The fact BOTW could have done that makes me just a little sad.

although honestly it’s probably just an internal tool to help development
If it remained a Wii U exclusive I could see your friends' Miis making cameos.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Yoooo artists folks. I'm currently working on a few assets for an upcoming video covering weird game crossovers, and I'm looking for some artists with varying art styles for a joke. Each artist is assigned to a single still. If ya want more details, DM me.

Yes I am plugging on Smashboards "Dot" Com.

D

Deleted member

Yoooo artists folks. I'm currently working on a few assets for an upcoming video covering weird game crossovers, and I'm looking for some artists with varying art styles for a joke. Each artist is assigned to a single still. If ya want more details, DM me.

Yes I am plugging on Smashboards "Dot" Com.
I wish I could take part of this but I still need to develop my own artstyle.

Oh well.

D

Deleted member

of ****ing course my stupid ethernet is out at home -_-

edit: nevermind I’m a big dumb

D

Deleted member

Do I think it will happen? Not particularly, but I wouldn’t at all be surprised if it did.
How can something both simple and that I 100% agree with didn't come to my brain until I just read It?

I seriously do overthink stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom