• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

That's the thing about the Pokémon SwSh expansion pass.

I want to buy It because It has more Pokémon and more places to explore... But I don't know if the DLC makes the story more interesting or It sadly is more of the same leaving the cool stuff apart while making you do Battle stuff.

So I'm at the moment focusing more on the other stuff I want to buy while I keep thinking about whether or not to buy the DLC.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Hop has a good concept for a character arc, and some parts of it are done well, but for the most part he’s kinda just “wow, you know super effective attacks?” Even after you’ve fought him seven times.
Yup, my sentiments exactly. Dude has to run his mouth in the middle of a battle over stuff I already know. He's stalling a butt-kicking by rambling about how he's not gonna get a butt-kicking.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Yesterday I made it to the Obsidian Pinnacle in Minecraft Dungeons.

I got a Game Over on the very first phase of the Arch-Illager fight.

Maybe I should try again.

Roguewolf

Smash Lord
Yup, my sentiments exactly. Dude has to run his mouth in the middle of a battle over stuff I already know. He's stalling a butt-kicking by rambling about how he's not gonna get a butt-kicking.
Hey man he’s got his level two weedle and you have a level 90 Tyranitar but this is his time for a comeback

Noipoi

Howdy!
That's the thing about the Pokémon SwSh expansion pass.

I want to buy It because It has more Pokémon and more places to explore... But I don't know if the DLC makes the story more interesting or It sadly is more of the same leaving the cool stuff apart while making you do Battle stuff.

So I'm at the moment focusing more on the other stuff I want to buy while I keep thinking about whether or not to buy the DLC.
The dlc has less story focus, and the stories are not nearly as high stakes (or stupid). At most, you do some errands, find some legendaries, and interact with charming characters.

The appeal of the dlc comes from being left to your own devices in two new wild areas. Yeah there’s a little story to complete, but you don’t have to do it all immediately, you’re free to roam the area at your leisure until you feel like starting the story up again. So if that sounds appealing to you, I think you’d like it. If not, that’s fine too.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
What can I say hop I’m a hero main
You just got outplayed, what's the problem.
Hop would make a great TF2 player that complains about crits 24/7.

That or a Hero Main who only KOs with Critical Hits or Hatchet Man.
He's a Diamondback Spy main with how much he hates random crits.

D

Deleted member

The dlc has less story focus, and the stories are not nearly as high stakes (or stupid). At most, you do some errands, find some legendaries, and interact with charming characters.

The appeal of the dlc comes from being left to your own devices in two new wild areas. Yeah there’s a little story to complete, but you don’t have to do it all immediately, you’re free to roam the area at your leisure until you feel like starting the story up again. So if that sounds appealing to you, I think you’d like it. If not, that’s fine too.
Sounds like a calm and enjoyable time.

I may pick It sometime after this month.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Afternoon to the crowd here. I'm not really gonna be posting until the late night as I'm busy but two things have made me want to post.

1. ShinyLegendary has messaged me again. She's going on a social media blackout for a while and it's more IRL stuff that is causing stress. Seems school has been helping her cope throughout her issues.

2. Had to deal with some teenagers harassing me today on the way home, all maskless and brainless as well. One of them played rap the doors to annoy my family and the neighbours, winding up the dogs. Urge to attack rising.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
2. Had to deal with some teenagers harassing me today on the way home, all maskless and brainless as well. One of them played rap the doors to annoy my family and the neighbours, winding up the dogs. Urge to attack rising.
So normal teenagers then? I would know. My grade's full of em.

Roguewolf

Smash Lord
Afternoon to the crowd here. I'm not really gonna be posting until the late night as I'm busy but two things have made me want to post.

1. ShinyLegendary has messaged me again. She's going on a social media blackout for a while and it's more IRL stuff that is causing stress. Seems school has been helping her cope throughout her issues.

Glad to hear she’s doing better
Seems like a good person who’s lost sometimes in this world

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Well, been playing some Sword and Shield. I dunno, maybe it's just me, but man Hop just annoys me for some reason. Every other character is fine but Hop just spits more **** than he can take.
Hop with one Pokemon remaining: "It's gonna be a close one but that's exactly my kind of match!"

Me, with a full team of Pokemon and my current one still in perfect health:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Where did you find it? I know there was a teaser dropped last month but I don’t see a new one on YouTube
Can disregard the “new” part. A Discord server I’m in apparently thought the November post of the trailer was new despite having already seen it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom