• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I see. I guess all I can do is try to be better. Just really sucks to get into a series and then pretty soon after have to start hoping for some sort of sub-series so it’s the way you liked it again.

Reminds me of something I’ve been meaning to ask. If Ike and Roy got unique victory themes, what would they be?
I would pray pray pray that Ike’s would be some form of With Us!/Stalwarts Unite.
The Radiant Games are my two favorites in the franchise.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
We are all, deep down, NonSpecific.
Indeed we are! :snakefire:

Well, my sister just tested positive for Covid-19. Oof.

The testing kit I ordered hasn't arrived yet but I'm pretty certain to have it as well at this point, considering that I'm also sick and that I live with her.

Thanks 2020, very cool.
:( I hope that your sister recovers soon! Stay safe!

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
There's this damn beeping sound coming from the furnace in the basement which has been happening since last night.

I told my dad about it and he cleared out the air filter. Stopped after a while then has come back.

I don't think it's a carbon monoxide leak either. Gonna tell dad about it again today.

Last edited:

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719

NO THE **** IT ISN'T, TOO MANY CHARACTERS IN SMAAAAAASH!
You fool. You absolute fool. Do you not know that Fire Emblem is the only franchise allowed to have multiple fighters in Smash?

D

Deleted member

Currently thinking about how I got defeated in the first level of Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon and haven't touched the game since then.

I'm bad at NES RPGs not called Dragon Quest.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Well, tonight is my batch of last Angry Beavers episodes. It was a fun nostalgic ride.

Perhaps every year for old time sakes, I'll watch the entire series.

That said though a good way to ending this year and tomorrow with a Guardians marathon with my dad and maybe cousin.

Even then I'll be starting the New Year with a bang with another beginning of a nostalgic ride.

Godzilla: The Series.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Speaking of the above. I might attempt at a TMNT fighting game.

Various characters from all incarnations. Has enough for a big roster.

My idea would be characters from the original Mirage comics to recent.

King Komodo, Bludgeon, Leatherhead, Alopex, etc. for example.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
I've watched a lot of Christmas movies this month, but anyways here is my brief review of Noelle which is a Disney+ exclusive:

Overall, I would say that after watching Noelle, I am actually a fan of Anna Kendrick and she is without a doubt the main standout of the film by far. However, even though there were a couple of fun moments, I do have some qualms about Noelle in which I felt parts of the writing and the script were a bit of a let down. Some of the characters were a bit underwhelming and needed more shine.

My score: 6/10.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Every day I still find myself wanting to check on my parrot and follow my routine to tend to him, only to realize a few seconds later that he just isn't there anymore.

I'm really grateful for all the years he lived with us, but man, I still wish he could've lived longer. I guess I could say the same about every pet I've had...I guess this one just hits a bit differently, since he was with me longer than any of my other pets.

Cherish your time with your pets. Time is something that's just as precious for them as it is for us.

D

Deleted member

Currently trying to process that Cartoon All Stars To The Rescue is a genuine collaboration from many animation companies from the 80s and not just a YouTube fanparody.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Never will understand why they thought it was a good artistic decision to suck all the life out of World 1-1.
Daisy and Luigi bought the Kingdom only to realize they got better places to live. Peach then became poor as **** and moved in with the successful businessman known as Mario...then they break up and Mario marries Pauline while Peach ended up becoming the servant to Daisy

also Bowsette becomes canon and becomes the hottest woman in all the land...and separate from Bowser for some reason
He became a top tier TH character for me once I realized that he and Maruki share the same ENG voice actor.
Ferdinand is now THE FE character by default

D

Deleted member

I've been rebranding my channel a bit, and I'm going to be making some gaming content. The first video is probably gonna be on gaming anniversaries, since I haven't seen too many people make videos on those, and there's potential there in my opinion.
I’ve been thinking about making gaming related content too ngl(mostly because card game stuff is hard to do right now)

But then again I have a certain niche in mind....

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Well...I finished watching my favorite childhood show ever The Angry Beavers.

On one hand, it was great reliving it again watching it but on the other hand sad it had come to an end. That doesn't mean though I can't continue to rewatch the series from time to time again when I feel like it.

It's got such a special place in my heart that I just have nothing else to say but I'm just glad it exists and for giving me my all-time favorite character ever Daggett. ^_^ What a way to end this year.

Onto Godzilla: The Series and a way to begin the new year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom