• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I need to get to playing Wizard101 eventually. Haven't gotten to it because I'm lazy af

D

Deleted member

I already have that game on the Switch.

I never got to it, because my list of games is massive.

It's either this, Half Life 2, or Darkest Dungeon.

Which one? I cannot get more than one of these.
Do you like Rogue-likes by any chance?

D

Deleted member

I mean I guess I could get two out of three of those games I listed, but that means I would have to replace a game on the list I have. Aaah.

There are so many good games out there.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
To try and get myself to relax a Little, I could talk about some Mii costumes I would like to see tomorrow:

View attachment 295850
I seriously want to play as PS1 Tifa just for some laughs with Friends. They already made Creeper and Minecraft Pig Mii costumes, so It wouldn't be farfetched

View attachment 295852
Same as Tifa, and obviously for Mii gunner

View attachment 295853
I'm not giving Up on It yet, and while he could come with a possible SEGA character in the past... It would be really cool if they added the costume earlier

That would be It for my wanted Mii costumes for Sephiroth
Alex Kidd would be perfect for a mii brawler.

D

Deleted member

Alex Kidd would be perfect for a mii brawler.
Completely agree.

His moves in the original Miracle World Game and even Enchanted Castle are already simple enough and happen to match Up with many of the animations for the Mii Brawler such as the Kick in the air or the punch.

And his face is quite easy to recreate on Mii Maker, if he isn't a Bomberman style costume.

D

Deleted member

I will say, these games are eating my computer space. Like 50 GB for one game?

D

Deleted member

I really hate it when you have good games on your list, but you really want more good games, and you cannot add them. :I

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Elevator Pitch: The Sonic Legacy Collections
Contains Sonic 1, 2, CD, 3, & Knuckles. All are the Christian Whitehead remakes, but with new HD 2D hand drawn sprites along the lines of something like Shantae or Hollow Knight.
Contains HD remakes of Sonic Adventure, Sonic Adventure 2, and Sonic Heroes with quality of life updates and bug fixes to make the overall experiences more pleasant. Sonic Heroes adds in the previously scrapped "Team Hooligan" (Fang, Bark, and Bean) and "Team Metal" (Metal Sonic, Mighty, and Ray)

Also contains a full re-imagining of Sonic 06, now titled "Sonic the Hedgehog: 2006". The level locations are the same, and some set pieces return, but they are completely redesigned and reworked to be more enjoyable and interesting. Shadow and Silver's gameplay is reworked to include more speed. Basic enemies no longer have health bars. Silver's moveset is revamped (think Raz from Psychonauts). The story features the same characters with the same goals, but the actual moment to moment plot is completely different. Basically a brand new story. Blaze is re contextualized so that her story makes sense with the background outlined in Rush, Marine the Raccoon even makes a cameo appearance. Basically, just making the game good.
Contains Up-scaled/Remastered HD Ports of Sonic Unleashed, Sonic Colors, Sonic Generations, and Sonic Lost World. Unleashed is more overhauled then the rest, with the removal of the sun and moon medal system and the tornado segments, Eggmanland being split up into multiple acts, and the Werehog segments being sped up (enemies having less health, enemy amounts reduced, and needless encounters are removed)
Contains HD remakes of Sonic's handheld career. Master System Sonic 1 and 2, as well as Sonic Chaos and Sonic Triple Trouble are remade in the same way the Genesis games were. The Sonic Advance trilogy are done in a similar way, only with the modern designs. The two Sonic Rush games are simply remade using the HD assets from the modern games. The material requirements in Rush 2 are significantly reduced to eliminate the need for grinding.

D

Deleted member

I keep on struggling to make a decision on which game to choose over the other, so I am going to rest and think about my list later.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
I'm abstaining from playing FF9 until Friday so that I can finish it over the holidays. It's gonna take me at least 31 hours to beat. I've played 26 hours so far.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
Welp, got some bad news about tomorrow lol.

Looks like Square could be at it again. According to the data that was used to determine that Steve would come with 6 costumes, there's only room for TWO Mii costumes in this next presentation, meaning that Sephiroth seriously could be bringing Cloud levels of content with him.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Looks like Square could be at it again. According to the data that was used to determine that Steve would come with 6 costumes, there's only room for TWO Mii costumes in this next presentation, meaning that Sephiroth seriously could be bringing Cloud levels of content with him.
On the bright side though:
this basically confirms chocobo hat and no Geno because every mii fighter bundle comes with an unrepresented series. So it’s very likely Geno costume does not return which is big.

Shroob

Sup?
this basically confirms chocobo hat and no Geno because every mii fighter bundle comes with an unrepresented series. So it’s very likely Geno costume does not return which is big.
Or, you could look at it much more cynically

And think that they just didn't give any new series. Like, I'm all for getting your hopes up, but if tomorrow really is bare minimum-fest, then no, I am not expecting anything new aside from Seph/Spirits/2 music tracks.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
If that's true.

Then forget Sephiroth, Geno won't ever be just a memory....or a Miimory,

:troll:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I still need to play Celeste.

Heard a lot of great things about It, but hopefully It does lead up to the hype as No More Heroes 1 does.
Celeste is a truly one of a kind game, the best part is that not only does it know the difference between difficult and punishing, but it also lets players make the game easier if it's too hard without judging them. I cannot recommend it enough

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ

Oh so I was right? Lmao

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

Really? Come on! Even Dragon Quest got four Mii Costumes! And even then, why couldn’t you just fill it out with some none FF related costumes like the last update?

I just pray to the heavens that Geno is not one of them. If that puppet is a Mii costume, I guarantee y’all will never stop hearing about it from me.

Shroob

Sup?
Really? Come on! Even Dragon Quest got four Mii Costumes! And even then, why couldn’t you just fill it out with some none FF related costumes like the last update?

I just pray to the heavens that Geno is not one of them. If that puppet is a Mii costume, I guarantee y’all will never stop hearing about it from me.
Please don't, we already have an entire thread dedicated to that.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Honestly, right now there's soo much bizarre **** being discovered don't believe anything until tomorrow's presentation. There's data, but no matter how you look at the data, it seems extremely faulty.
I expect at least four Mii Costumes. Just like DQ. One of a popular FFVII party member, one of a popular non-FFVII character (my personal pick would be Terra from 6), a Chocobo hat, and something Moogle related, either a skin or just a hat.

As for music, don’t expect more then two songs. Maybe three at the absolute most.

Spirits... expect them to be the renders from the remake so they don’t have to pay the artist, and because of that don’t expect anyone not in the remake. Barret, Tifa, Aerith, and Red XIII. Then maybe a Cactaur and the Chocobo and Moogle summon. Would be nice if they also just made spirits of the summons on the Midgar stage (which are already just png files in the game btw), but I’m not counting on it.

Please don't, we already have an entire thread dedicated to that.
I will do what I must in the name of the Seven Stars and their protector.

Last edited:

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Bells, frogs, big cherries...

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794

That's odd. What would keep Nintendo from releasing mii costumes unrelated to Square Enix?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom