• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
New Shrek Render was just put out at Universal
View attachment 355584

This implies that it’s very probable that Shrek is in **** and Boots.

Or this is a look at the reboot.
Speaking of Shrek, I had this dream the other night, where I was a character in a mix between Shrek and the movie, Hoodwinked. Weird, huh?

Reactions: Z25

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hey

Lots of things happened since last time I post, including the fact I just beated the true final boss of Cave Story & that I almost finished every levels in Celeste. Yes, all the B & C-sides, only Chapter 9 is left.

Since I have finished the former but not the later, figured I update those two little pics of mine. Hope you enjoy!
One Dream, Different Visions 7.png

One Dream, Different Visions - Undertale Version v6.png

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Last edited:
Reactions: Z25

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

dezeray112

Smash Hero
ok I’m watching
Considering that the same writers that wrote Morbius is doing the story for Madame Web, I'm not entirely too optimistic and remain sceptical about this.

Other than that, seeing there is a Nintendo Direct focusing mainly on third party titles, I am mainly hoping for a new Ace Attorney game to be revealed.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Since we were talking about high grossing movies of 2022, and now that Illumination came up, call me crazy but I think Rise of Gru could be the highest grossing movie of the year.

The only thing I see stopping it is Black Panther 2 or Avatar 2. But Despicable Me is a juggernaut of a franchise, gotta respect it.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I time travelled to the Sonic IDW 50th issue release date: This upcoming Wednesday. I shall retrieve the comics and bring them to our time.

Jokes aside, I'm allowed in the staff rooms of the local comic book store, and yeah, it took restraint to not read this right then and there haha.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I time travelled to the Sonic IDW 50th issue release date: This upcoming Wednesday. I shall retrieve the comics and bring them to our time.

Jokes aside, I'm allowed in the staff rooms of the local comic book store, and yeah, it took restraint to not read this right then and there haha.
Why were you allowed in the staff rooms?

Because you're a voice acting celebrity, maybe? :troll:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

These are the final steps you take to becoming a leaker. Rise and take em

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Why were you allowed in the staff rooms?

Because you're a voice acting celebrity, maybe? :troll:
My dad helps out at the comic store, and I'm looking into getting a part time job there. The employees know me, so they don't really care if I come on in, haha.

These are the final steps you take to becoming a leaker. Rise and take em
I could become a leaker, but I respect artists and like seeing their work release on time instead of pre-maturely. :troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom