• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I time travelled to the Sonic IDW 50th issue release date: This upcoming Wednesday. I shall retrieve the comics and bring them to our time.

Jokes aside, I'm allowed in the staff rooms of the local comic book store, and yeah, it took restraint to not read this right then and there haha.
Just do a quirky little leaking for the homie.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Just do a quirky little leaking for the homie.
Tails and Kitsunami bond over a shared hatred for being punted across the living room.

funny you mention cartoon animals being able to self destruct

because Archie cannon had that

and it happened offscreen once

Noipoi Noipoi knows :4pacman:
COWARDS. Sonic Underground had it ONSCREEN. :4pacman:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Oh, but I guess I have seen the artwork on the back of the 50th issue, which hasn't been revealed to the public yet. ...So I could leak this comic's backside. /j

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Today I woke up at 13:38 and played Breath of the Wild pretty much all day. It is now past 2 AM and I should go to sleep

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Ferdinand’s finisher is literally just him slicing people up with his Lance as he shouts out how he is Ferdinand Von Aegir in the most aggressive yet polite of ways

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom