• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hockeyfan44

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shockwv478
I just lost my Mom over the weekend, and it's been tough, but not nearly as much as I thought it would, mostly due to a: losing my uncle, grandmother and cat all since 2016, so I've kind of gotten used to loss, and b: the nursing home Mom was living in has been in lockdown ever since March to keep COVID19 out, meaning I was not able to see her at all, kind of softens the blow of losing her. Don't get me wrong, I have been crying a bit but not nearly as much as I thought I would, given how close Mom and I were. I just hope I can keep being the nice person Mom said I was.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
B2F36F4F-BF0A-49AD-BBDA-391387316B2D.jpeg
***** don’t do this to me.

I think I know who from.
nah...Sakurai hired Marth to kill Waluigi before he can even realize Uktimate was happening. Joker definitely stole from somebody of importance...like Dante or Sora...or Goku
Pokimaney
John Mulaney
I’m in pain-y

pick one
John Mulaney

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I just lost my Mom over the weekend, and it's been tough, but not nearly as much as I thought it would, mostly due to a: losing my uncle, grandmother and cat all since 2016, so I've kind of gotten used to loss, and b: the nursing home Mom was living was has been in lockdown ever since March to keep COVID19 out, meaning I was not able to see her at all, kind of softens the blow of losing her. Don't get me wrong, I have been crying a bit but not nearly as much as I thought I would, given how close Mom and I were. I just hope I can keep being the nice person Mom said I was.
I'm so sorry to hear this.

My prayers go to you.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I just lost my Mom over the weekend, and it's been tough, but not nearly as much as I thought it would, mostly due to a: losing my uncle, grandmother and cat all since 2016, so I've kind of gotten used to loss, and b: the nursing home Mom was living was has been in lockdown ever since March to keep COVID19 out, meaning I was not able to see her at all, kind of softens the blow of losing her. Don't get me wrong, I have been crying a bit but not nearly as much as I thought I would, given how close Mom and I were. I just hope I can keep being the nice person Mom said I was.
I’m so sorry dude, my condolences to you and your family.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Best wishes and condolences

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
nah...Sakurai hired Marth to kill Waluigi before he can even realize Uktimate was happening. Joker definitely stole from somebody of importance...like Dante or Sora...or Goku
Fitting considering where my picture is from.

Ah. That's a nice 5 cents wasted.
10 cents for me

D

Deleted member

Either someone got into my steam account, spend literally 3 cents on a random item from a game I've never heard of, and did nothing else, or I'm going crazy

Last edited by a moderator:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
My condolences.

D

Deleted member

My deepest condolences to you and your family. I'm so sorry to hear that. My best wishes go to you and your family.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I’m sorry for your loss, I hope you pull through this...

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I am very sorry to hear that. I hope you do get through this, and it will be hard to do so. Stay strong.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Terribly sorry to hear that.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
I'm very sorry to hear that. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
The fact that you weren't allowed to see her at all in all these months is just really cruel to me. I'm so sorry for your loss.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
I'm so sorry for your loss.

D

Deleted member

Umm, I really, really need help.

I'm just so confused. So apparently, some dude is impersonating my Steam account, and is doing illegal ****.

Someone reported me on accident, which means my Steam account could get banned.

However, this could very well be an iron clad trap for me. I don't know which.

D

Deleted member

Umm, I really, really need help.

I'm just so confused. So apparently, some dude is impersonating my Steam account, and is doing illegal ****.

Someone reported me on accident, which means my Steam account could get banned.

However, this could very well be an iron clad trap for me. I don't know which.
You probably need to contact Steam support asap and explain the problem in detail. The faster you create a papertrail the better. Impersonation is no joke.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Trying to refund Cyberpunk has been a pain. Hate PlayStation support. Over in the UK you have to fill a form in as for some reason you can't phone them.

Luckily I've years of experience in dealing with stuff like this over email and knowing how to use the right language for which situation. Be a lot goddamn easier over phone so I can do the "I must really shake in my voice as I'm an introvert and pretend I'm nervous as ****" so I can try to make them somewhat sympathetic to me and improve my chances.

Tried to post on wanting help over in Reddit but bloody hell, they must see me as Satan now. I "insulted" their beloved company of PlayStation and must be sentenced to damnation when really all I asked was a question.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
I just lost my Mom over the weekend, and it's been tough, but not nearly as much as I thought it would, mostly due to a: losing my uncle, grandmother and cat all since 2016, so I've kind of gotten used to loss, and b: the nursing home Mom was living in has been in lockdown ever since March to keep COVID19 out, meaning I was not able to see her at all, kind of softens the blow of losing her. Don't get me wrong, I have been crying a bit but not nearly as much as I thought I would, given how close Mom and I were. I just hope I can keep being the nice person Mom said I was.
I am really sorry for you loss. My deepest condolences...

D

Deleted member

Tried to post on wanting help over in Reddit but bloody hell, they must see me as Satan now. I "insulted" their beloved company of PlayStation and must be sentenced to damnation when really all I asked was a question.
Your first mistake was thinking that people on reddit would actually be helpful :yeahboi:

Dutch Raikuna

Your first mistake was thinking that people on reddit would actually be helpful :yeahboi:

Fair point.

Still I want to get it refunded. Been thinking of getting Resident Evil 2 now on top of Control so hope I can diverge money to that.

Might give the game one more chance but if not I hope to refund it and then get it when I get the PS5.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
My condolences, hope you be able recover slowy but surely.

Mellowy Yellow

Smash Lord
Im really and truly sorry to hear this, my condolences and prayers go out to you and your family.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
So realistically how many songs do you guys expect Sephiroth to bring with him?

Beyond One winged angel. of course, I'm only expecting like, 5 or 6.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there

One Winged Angel midi. Maybe J-E-N-O-V-A if a miracle happens and we get two.

Honestly expecting the spirits to just be them reusing other SE properties.

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Seeing EA probably buy Codemasters as a fan of the Formula 1 games:
What a shame. These are the people that made those amazing DS Race Driver games (which still hold up pretty well) as well.
1607986075558.png

Think I might buy it again.

Last edited:

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719

Given that they aren't going to be bogged down by simultaneous 3DS, Wii U, and Ultimate licensing, 8.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom