• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Man, i'm feeling really impatient towards that Sakurai presentation in a couple days.

I'm so excited to get ANY Final fantasy content in the game.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Right just to finish my Cyberpunk complaining.

I'm playing Shadow of Mordor, a six year old game that honestly looks better than it. It's that bad Cyberpunk.

Aw yeah, Zero Two is on the Switch now. :yeahboi:

I only linked this because Darling in the Franxx was on the thumbnail
You gotta do what you gotta do a lover of Zero Two.

Unfortunately probably no Crunchyroll because of the deal.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
New NES/SNES games for Switch Online
Glad to see that all three DKC games finally made the jump.

Valis also looks interesting.

You gotta do what you gotta do a lover of Zero Two.
I mean, it's not just Zero Two; I just really, really love the show even if it's got some extremely glaring flaws. Never thought I would like it as much as I did especially after hearing about the controversial ending, but it's an anime that will stick with me.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Interesting fact.

Injustice Superman and Sephiroth are voiced by the same actor George Newbern.

Why do I bring this up?

They were both fallen heroes beloved and looked up to that fell to grace and became corrupted.

Injustice Superman vs. Sephiroth when?

Last edited:

Yashichi

Smash Journeyman
Interesting fact.

Why do I bring this up?

They were both fallen heroes beloved and looked up to that fell to grace and became corrupted.

this will NEVER happen

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Interesting fact.

Why do I bring this up?

That’s not the only Superman that’s voiced Sephiroth either. In the remake he’s voiced by Tyler Hoechlin of Teen Wolf and Arrowverse fame in Supergirl and Superman & Lois

Shroob

Sup?
You act like this is the first time lmao
I wanna be real here but like, do people not know how to use the report button when troublemakers come in and cause trouble?

It's starting to feel like the thread gets locked every 3~ months when troublemakers come in to stir the pot and some of the more.....passionate members feel the need to defend their turf or some ****.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Man, I'm just loving the idea of a team-up between King Ghidorah and Ridley. They would get along so well!

What? Genocidal, sadistic, malevolent alien dragons that go planet to planet causing as much death and destruction as possible for the fun of it? What other reason would there be?

Yashichi

Smash Journeyman
Man, I'm just loving the idea of a team-up between King Ghidorah and Ridley. They would get along so well!

What? Genocidal, sadistic, malevolent alien dragons that go planet to planet causing as much death and destruction as possible for the fun of it? What other reason would there be?
they wouldn't be friends. they would be enemies like you and me

D

Deleted member

I just got back from going out with my parents to get a birdcage. You know what that means....
ezgif-6-7ffa2469e1c1.gif

I"M GETTING A BIRD BABBBBBBBBYYYY
Childhood dream: complete
Course the few places we went only had one specific species so I'm not getting one just yet, but yknow. I"M GETTING A BIRD AHHHHHHH

Noipoi

Howdy!
I just got back from going out with my parents to get a birdcage. You know what that means....
View attachment 295584
I"M GETTING A BIRD BABBBBBBBBYYYY
Childhood dream: complete
Course the few places we went only had one specific species so I'm not getting one just yet, but yknow. I"M GETTING A BIRD AHHHHHHH
Congratulations on all the poop!

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
So Collection of SaGa came out and a message about changes to meet cultural norms has been included.

2020121510025500-E6E8203FF11CAB6B6E6E8F2710685D84.jpg

I can't think of anything off the top of my head that requires it. Haven't seen anyone get up to a part that was changed but some people were hoping it referred to removing existing censorship as SaGa II had a world that dealt with opium smuggling that became banana smuggling in Final Fantasy Legend II. I guess it could be the change but who knows.

Just bringing it up because it was surprising seeing the message. Reminds me of seeing disclaimers on Looney Tunes compilations, although they were about not changing anything.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Looks like it's Pokemon Crystal's 20th anniversary today. Seems like a good time for an avatar change.

If there's one game that describes by childhood nostalgia it would be that. Was the first game I can remember I saved up and the first Pokemon game I owned for myself. I still have my original copy CIB sitting on my shelf. My laptop computer even uses a Suicune background. lol

New NES/SNES games for Switch Online
DKC3 - Not a fan of the original trilogy, but it's nice to see it complete. Will probably try.

Super Valis IV - Now this is a big surprise. I actually own the SFC version. The Valis series has always been solid, but are generally at their best on the TurboGrafx 16/Genesis. Valis 3 was the peak of the series, so it's hard to compare 4 to it; ironic as it's the last of the trilogy and features a new protagonist. Will definitely play now with save states even though it's technically the inferior version. Be sure to Google search for this series with Safe Search on.

Considering Sunsoft now owns all of Telenet Japan's library, this continues to give me hope for Gimmick! Also Hebereke on the Japanese service gives me hope for Uforia getting another re-release.

The Ignition Factor/Tuff E Nuff - Both got solid reviews in the Ultimate Nintendo SNES Guide like previous Jaleco releases, not much else to say.

Nightshade - Have heard this title is very quirky with it's writing and death scenes, even among other point & click titles at the time. Ironically it was published by Konami/Ultra Games in the US. lol

Kind of cool to see Japan get Smash Ping Pong as that was a collab between them and Nintendo; features a DK Jr. Cameo and has Diskun on the title screen. I got my copy of it with the FDS exclusive version of Ice Climbers on Side B.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom