• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So realistically how many songs do you guys expect Sephiroth to bring with him?

Beyond One winged angel. of course, I'm only expecting like, 5 or 6.
I'm betting six at most. No remixes.

While it probably won't happen, really hoping for something from Crisis Core or FFVII Remake.

I think this round of DLC will have a Mii Costume with music to somewhat make up for it at least if no music though. Been a while.

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I'm betting six at most. No remixes.

While it probably won't happen, really hoping for something from Crisis Core or FFVII Remake.

I think this round of DLC will have a Mii Costume with music to somewhat make up for it at least if no music though. Been a while.
I haven't actually played FF7R so i have no idea what the music in that sounds like

Dutch Raikuna

I haven't actually played FF7R so i have no idea what the music in that sounds like
I could post some probably but Square has really been on the copyright hammer recently on YT and stuff, far more than usual.

Worthy of the awards I would say.

I'm also hoping for Clash on the Big Bridge as well but that's wishful thinking.

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I think I pulled a muscle in my left leg or something on Saturday and it hurts to walk. I decided to call in sick tomorrow cause working my shift today was unbearable. Think I’ll see if I can find a walk in clinic and make sure it’s nothing worse. Till then I think I’m just gonna see what I can do to ease the pain.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Now that i think about it im pretty sure the spirits Sephiroth willl bring will just be the eidolons on Midgar. Those guys didn't get spirits originally for some weird reason.

Dutch Raikuna

I think I pulled a muscle in my left leg or something on Saturday and it hurts to walk. I decided to call in sick tomorrow cause working my shift today was unbearable. Think I’ll see if I can find a walk in clinic and make sure it’s nothing worse. Till then I think I’m just gonna see what I can do to ease the pain.
Damn dude that must hurt. Just remember painkillers and ice packs or frozen veggies if you don't have one in the meantime.

Hope you get on it and back to work when it passes.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

This show needs to be stored inside a vault so it can be later viewed by future generations:

this is one of the reasons why I unironically like sonic boom: the meta-humor

you won't believe #3!

Last edited by a moderator:

Alicorn

Cyber Bunny
Hope you get better soon.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Damn dude that must hurt. Just remember painkillers and ice packs or frozen veggies if you don't have one in the meantime.

Hope you get on it and back to work when it passes.
I think I’ll be fine, just need some time to relax. I appreciate your concern.

On the plus side I have more time to work on story stuff

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Ouch. I had a similar issue with my right leg just last week and it took a a couple of days to get it back right.

Hope you feel better soon.

D

Deleted member

I am going to bed.

I will just say. Today has been a pretty stressful day.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Funimation is coming to Switch tomorrow.

This marks the second video streaming service to hit the console, the other being Hulu (the Switch is nearly 4 years old and this is all we got for video streaming services?)

D

Deleted member

Covid Vaccines are finally starting to hit the market in the U.S... still have some skepticism on how effective they are but we'll see.

This marks the second video streaming service to hit the console, the other being Hulu (the Switch is nearly 4 years old and this is all we got for video streaming services?)
And we still don't have a web browser.

Please, just add a web browser, that's literally the one thing I feel the Switch needs: it's a portable console for crying out loud.

Dutch Raikuna

Spent a few more hours with Cyberpunk. Really is not clicking with me. I should refund it and get something like Resident Evil 2.....if PS support wasn't an ass.

Funimation is but Crunchyroll isn't which is sad. Probably in the future when they shudders merge.

I think I’ll be fine, just need some time to relax. I appreciate your concern.

On the plus side I have more time to work on story stuff
Always the upside. Well if you want someone to read you know who to ask. I'll be out a bit tomorrow but I'm thinking of working on my story as well.

Yashichi

Smash Journeyman
Covid Vaccines are finally starting to hit the market in the U.S... still have some skepticism on how effective they are but we'll see.

And we still don't have a web browser.

Please, just add a web browser, that's literally the one thing I feel the Switch needs: it's a portable console for crying out loud.
web browsers introduce potential security threats or easy ways to homebrew consoles, thus piracy (in Nintendo's mind anyway). the wii u could be hacked by just going to a certain website and tapping a button once. sony says the ps5 doesn't have one because it's unnecessary, though it's likely they also have concerns surrounding this

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Jesus Christ, I'm currently in a debate where some people think modern humanity has a chance against the Greek Gods.

Like...They don't even read the myths.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom