• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I'll be honest I think Billy Hatcher is one of SEGA's most mid franchises. It can stay dead for all I care lol
Damn I would say you didn’t have to do him like that, but Sega probably agrees since he got cut in the racing sequel lol.

I still like the concepts it had, flesh out the gameplay and you could make a really fun and unique platform we.

I still love the multiplayer and think it could make for a solid online experience if they updated it a bit.

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
Damn I would say you didn’t have to do him like that, but Sega probably agrees since he got cut in the racing sequel lol.

I still like the concepts it had, flesh out the gameplay and you could make a really fun and unique platform we.

I still love the multiplayer and think it could make for a solid online experience if they updated it a bit.
I just think he's kinda lame 🤷‍♂️. People always treat him like he's this incredible SEGA icon and I don't really see what all the fuss is about. I think there are a lot of IP in SEGA's backlog that would make for more interesting revivals over what, to me, is just kind of a nothing scrimblo game. I dunno

Noipoi

Howdy!
I am leaving this topic forever. I just feel too under appreciated in a thread all about ****posts. I guess I won’t be missed.
Bro this is like the fifth time you’ve done this.

Not to be rude, but it seems almost attention seeking. I should know, I used to do **** like that too. It’s really cringy.

I don’t really see how you’re unappreciated, you get the average amount of engagement most of us get.

And yeah, this is a ****post thread. We’re a bunch of losers posting dumb memes with our loser friends. That’s what makes it fun!

If you wanna go then I won’t stop you, but I really wanna know how you’re being undervalued.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

I couldn't
WWE and AEW have the most amount of gaming signs for wrestlers, especially things like
308BCE1F-98E4-4386-9769-6231B312C51B.jpeg

12D88369-7CB4-4F51-9DCC-90CC2E6E9CE6.jpeg
70516793-20ED-4504-AF32-A072C462AB2C.jpeg
18553E62-8C88-48A5-B8EF-C1E8EE395E71.jpeg
A56D1305-ADD1-442C-AA95-861C678F89FC.jpeg

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there

Noipoi

Howdy!
“Welcome to Sonic Central! Since you all like momentum so much, let’s snowball this right away:

Sonic is cancelled.

No more fast. Ever. All fast gone.

Now go away.”
"Thanks to your feedback, we've made significant changes to Sonic Frontiers."

"This is what he looks like now."

"No other changes."

"59.99$ plus tax."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Almost blew out my eardrums going onto the front page. Some joker has 2 videos that auto play if you go there.
I'm not sure why Reddit videos seem to be consistently doing this. This isn't the first day I've seen this happen.

Does this just happen on any site where Reddit media posts are embedded?

MooMew64

Sega has announced that 12 year old Timmy (he made that Unity footage that went Twitter famous) is now directing Frontiers.

The game will now be made in Unity, and feature such amazing gameplay such as:

• Momentum(Trademarked)
  • Random multicolored geometry that tries to poorly convert Genesis sprites into map materials (looks like color vomit but is more “Sonic-ey”, whatever that means)
  • Werehog because MASTERPIECSHED BABY AIN’T NO ONE STOPPIN’ UNLEASHED LITERALLY THE SONIC GAME OF ALL TIME SONIC MORBS IN IT I ALWAYS LOVED THE WEREHOG YOU’RE ALL JUST BAD-

- All people who liked the previous footage have been doxxed, per fan request. OWNED.

- Brought back NatDex

MooMew64

"Projects"

We already have Origins and Frontiers. 100% they're talking about non-video game stuff I'm sure, but what if...

What if they're porting another old game...🤔

What if it's...

Unleashed.

why.png

Pls no, I don't want to deal with Sonic Twitter in a scenario where Unleashed is getting a rerelease at the same time as Frontiers' marketing.

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
"Projects"

We already have Origins and Frontiers. 100% they're talking about non-video game stuff I'm sure, but what if...

What if it's...

Unleashed.

View attachment 354220

Pls no, I don't want to deal with Sonic Twitter in a scenario where Unleashed is getting a rerelease at the same time as Frontiers' marketing.
What we're actually getting:

• Frontiers Delayed and Cancelled
  • Unleashed port with Gens Port. Called the HD duology.
  • SA1,2, and Heroes port.
  • Mania 2, 3, and 4 announced
  • Sonic Team has been fired
  • Yuji Naka returns
  • Sonic is now strictly 2D from now on
  • Sonic is now made by the fans
  • Sonic 3 full movie
  • IDW mandates have not been lifted, so Shadow still sucks

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
"Projects"

What if it's...

Unleashed.

View attachment 354220

They canceled Frontiers and are just giving the fans what they want.

Unleashed HD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom