• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
You guys are way too eager to rob people of their livelihood over a blue rat, holy ****
Not me. I am just saying. But the other people from another forum I heard this from would like to rob people of such livelihood. :p

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Well, I am not for firing anyone, so I must have made a mistake back there.

Still, Sonic Team should not disband because fans say so.

osby

Smash Obsessed
How about not firing people and instead offer actual helpful feedback to hopefully facilitate improvement so hardworking people can keep feeding themselves and their families?

I like that one better. :040:
Good idea, I'm going to offer some helpful feedback by calling developers incompetent and lazy; and show them what kind of games they should be doing by introducing unfinished fan mods (THAT HAS MOMENTUM!!!!)

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I'm this threads bihhest Frontiers hater and I gotta say calling for normal day to day people to be fired is not it.

Also why does everyone go straight for Sonic Team instead of questioning the hire ups at Sega?
Good question. That is something people don’t know they should be doing, right?

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
My theory is that when they make a brand new Alex Kidd game, they will finally be able to create a good Sonic game afterwards.

This is written in the ancient texts of course. "Thou shalt not release good blue headgehog game until the return of rock paper scissors boy in a new adventure." Verse 48, "Sega Redemeption"

And there's something about Billy Hatcher too, but I'm convinced that he died from bad eggposure.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Yo, while I'm here I'd like to ask Swamp Sensei, Noipoi, IsmaR how your doing. IsmaR may be odd but I feel like our relationship was aggressive but I still liked you
It's been rough enough that it took me this long to reply, but to be able to say you're still kickin' is something I suppose.

Regaining the motivation to not be purely a lurker is bound to happen eventually unless we give out from old age

I can't say I remember us not always being on good terms, though it's been long enough that I forget most things from before speculation imploded (and any extreme feelings against how much I loathed speculah have since fizzled out). If it came off that way, I apologize. At the bare minimum, I respect most that have been around as long as we have (for whatever reason) and that at least it's easy to tell you apart given given the same avatar/username/font color commitment.

That said I am contractually obligated to hate everyone in this thread specifically (especially those that don't even know who I am), no exceptions.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I didn't even think Sonic Frontiers looked THAT bad. Granted I'm not super hyped to play it either so who's the to say. Still, if Sega keeps making good 2D Sonics and New Streets of Rage games every couple of years I wouldn't complain about that for sure.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I was planning on getting NSAB eventually, but now that the game actually has voice acting I think I might get it ASAP.

It was really all that was needed to make the game (and, well, the actual characters) feel more alive. The addition of items is also welcome, imo.

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
No one should be buying Sega unless they are going to be making a new Billy Hatcher Game.

Then it’s okay.
I'll be honest I think Billy Hatcher is one of SEGA's most mid franchises. It can stay dead for all I care lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom