• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
but why haven’t we gotten an actual Sharena storyline yet…and why hasn’t the ending of Book 4 been addressed yet?

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
AYOOOOOOO CHECK IT

things are finally starting to look up! this can help hold down the fort in the meantime

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Got around to drawing a character I never drew before with Risky Boots. I did draw Shantae a few times though.

So I guess it was only a matter of time.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Thats im im goibg to explode. Im sick of pretending in happy rn. If i dont stop getting ignored by all these people im applying to for a job, im just going to ****i g jump off a bridge because why the **** not, i swear. ****i g hate these peices of **** always ignoring me. Not even a ****ing courtesy call, nothing. Oh my god im so done

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Thats im im goibg to explode. Im sick of pretending in happy rn. If i dont stop getting ignored by all these people im applying to for a job, im just going to *i g jump off a bridge because why the * not, i swear. *i g hate these peices of * always ignoring me. Not even a ****ing courtesy call, nothing. Oh my god im so done
You should take a break.

And please don't kill yourself.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Newest Nickelodeon All Star Brawl Patch is pretty minor.

Just the small additions of voices and items.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
My brother in christ, im so ****ing tired.
View attachment 354167
Why is it every time i try to have a better life, nothing ever works out.
I mean, yeah I get it. I myself am struggling to find a job and I got hella anxiety from finishing up college, and this **** ain't getting easier nor better for me. This **** sucks. Sometimes I feel like I ain't cut out for this life ****. And that's why I'm taking a step back to collect myself first before going onward.

We're both ****** here, we know this life **** was gonna ne tough from when we signed up, but if there's anything we're good at, it's staying firm. Things will get better even if it doesn't seems so now. I believe in ya.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
My brother in christ, im so ****ing tired.
View attachment 354167
Why is it every time i try to have a better life, nothing ever works out.
And when it does your stressed as **** if something does go wrong.

I crashed my bike today, couldn't work in the library cause of WiFi, cycled home and dealing with ***** then had a panic attack.

I hate this. I'm so not ready for a full time job.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Newest Nickelodeon All Star Brawl Patch is pretty minor.

Just the small additions of voices and items.
I would say voices is a pretty big update when the game didn’t have them before. Plus it was one of the biggest issues people had. Here’s the voice cast below this tweet:

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Seriously though, glad they were given the budget to do this, haha.
And I'm glad it was able to get a bunch of the original VAs, and not do something like what Punch Time Explosion had to do for its voice acting (read: A lot more Tara Strong, Yuri Lowenthal, and Nolan North than there should be)

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I think the solution is this...

SEGA should retire Sonic as a franchise indefinitely -

And allow Sonic Team to keep working on Puyo Puyo and PSO where fandoms have something resembling common sense and sanity.
More Puyo Puyo is based.

When will it jump into 3D?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom