• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
So Sora beats the **** out of some 1st grade trick-or-treaters? And that's y'alls GOAT? I think not.
He's just mad that they have a higher education and parents. You ever realize how ****ed it is that we know for a fact Sora has a mother only we never physically see her and after her one line of dialogue, she's never heard from or even acknowledged again?

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
My family trying to convince me to get a tooth extraction instead of a root canal.

Their reasoning is that tooth crowns are too much of an investment that you have to pay for everytime it breaks.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

Shroob

Sup?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
People are saying why is Iron Giant in a fighting game, and my bet is he won’t actually fight.

He’ll be strictly a support class with physical attacks probably being a last resort.

he is here to protect and deflect.

osby

Smash Obsessed
People are saying why is Iron Giant in a fighting game, and my bet is he won’t actually fight.

He’ll be strictly a support class with physical attacks probably being a last resort.

he is here to protect and deflect.
Apparently, he's a tank class character.

Meaning that he'll fight but probably focus on defending his teammate which still fits him.

Reactions: Z25

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Got another drawing done yesterday. After I get some sleep I'll probably start up another one.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Tomorrow will be a double hitter for Pokémon, with episode 1 of the Hisuian Snow anime and the next wave of Pokémon Xenoverse DLC.

osby

Smash Obsessed
My funny comment is go read Vetala Panchavimshati

DAILY DEMON SHOWCASE

This showcase's demon is of the Haunt race:

1652795683453.png

“I’m Haunt Vetala. Interested you are in the ways of the past and future? Give then me your body.”

Alignment: Dark-Chaos

Origin: Hindu mythology. An evil ghost that dwells in cemeteries and can take control of corpses to use as vehicles. Vetala usually dislike humans, showing this by eating children, causing madness and miscarriage but they can also guard villages. As they can’t pass to the afterlife, they can be exorcised by mantras and funerary rites. Sorcerers seek to make vetala into slaves since they are highly knowledgable. Some believe that Shiva’s mount is a vetala.

Skills: Poisma, Tentarafoo, Tarunda, Blight

Next time, you will meet a demon of the Haunt race.

Vetala has multiple interesting designs but I went with the one I like the most: an empty corpse with jutting bones and a stretched body resembling Pisaca. I think it’s a neat way to show how a vetala stops decay and walks around using a half-broken human body. I could also look at his Soul Hackers design, which looks more ghostly:
1652795956179.png

Alphine Agnitio

Certified Nerd™
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom